R.I.P our martyrs - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I've already explained my stance in detail. if people still refuse to see it, its there problem, not mine.

I haven't said that all Pakistani's feel this way. Or being inhumane makes you a Pakistani. I was just trying to understand why theBoss was downplaying the deaths of two Indian soldiers. Either he's an idiot or he's supporting the soldiers of his nation, which is completely natural. I even said that I would quite possibly do the same if the situation was reversed.

Learn to read and comprehend before throwing terms such as "racist" out at your own convenience.
Originally posted by: sharpshooter

100% True. But the problem is atleast the dead should be respected. Decapitating someone after you kill him or mutilating the body is not right. That is a serious violation of the Geneva convention.

My dear I agree with each and every words of yours.. Look its a very serious and unfortunately an endless issue.. This issue can not be resolve..! Indian Army is treating Kashmiri Muslims in a bad way.. See app kisi ko judge na karo yaar.. ! India and Pakistan issue is a greatest hurdle.. 
Originally posted by: silverbug

I liked your comment until I read this part.

You may be proud of your army, but those soldiers are cowards for mutilating a dead body which wouldn't harm them anyway. Likewise, I also think those Indian soldiers who exploit women in Kashmir are cowards too.

I think they are cowards and I don't really care if you think if its a bad thing. It's your moral problem not mine. For that matter I don't even care if Indians are offended about my comments on Indian soldiers either. 

Seriously.. Bilkol my dear ! I agree with you.. But aesa bhi bht baar hua k Indian ARMY had treated Pakistani ARMY in a very bad way.. 
I am leaving this thread too ! We all love our country and our Army and we should feel proud of it too! No need to be RACIST over here.. As there is no use of it..! Racism kahan se beech me agaya yaar aur koun laaya? 😡 Pakistan and India both shares same language, same colour, same culture so we are not racist.. we are some how same except our identity... PEACE ! 
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The country which doesnt respect  human dignity even after death speaks volumes of their moral ethical degneration.  An army which doesnt respect another dead soldier albeit an enemy soldier is proof of their disrespect to their own profession.  SHAME !!!!   An army which displays its bravery by disrespecting a dead soldier's body should be ashamed and is condemnable.  To mutiliate a body which cannot fight anymore. They should be ashamed of their COWARDICE.   SHAME SHAME SHAME...   
Originally posted by: Gumrah...

I want to start,  first of all by paying my respect to the Martyrs, who have lost their lives, fighting for their country. My condolences to their loved ones, RIP my brave Soldiers, everyone will die one day, but dying in the honour to protect your country is one of the most dignified and proud death one can experience. I can't do anything, but thank you and all other soldiers who sell their lives for their country, so we can leave a life of peace and harmony. Can't thank you enough for that.

Now, I have read some of the views that have been presented here, and rather than paying respect to the ones who have lost their lives, we have some insensitive comments passed at demeaning the soldiers for their job. I am sorry, but THEBOSS although I understand that their are more important, sensitive issues that we can be fighting over, rather than a piece of land and making war on that, but do realise that a life is a life. I know, their lives will not affect any of us personally, but they are the ppl that selfishly fought for us. YES, they took the job that was risky, but does that mean we should be any less emphatic towards them then those that lost their lives in social work type of jobs or non risky jobs? I am sorry theboss, although I like you as a member here on the forum, I dislike the lack of empathy you have shown here for these Soldiers on their death. We should respect everyone and be emphatic towards every death, even to the ones who have lost their lives  because of substance abuse.  The only death I have no respect for are those of murders, rapists, criminals, terrorists and paedophiles and such. The death of a uniform, that protects our country, is one of the most honourable death. You may disagree with their purpose of fighting, but please don't disagree on their uniform. Anyways, the rest Is your opinion

The other person, viewpoints that I couldn't completely digest is Guess_Who. Well, I guess your comments have left me guessing if you are being funny here by passing such a racist comment, so easily? Just because theboss has shown lack of empathy you automatically conclude he is of a Pakistani origin? Like, really? I suppose, following your logic, then the people who have liked your comment should all be Indians? But guess what, you are wrong because your comment was liked by Pakistanis also.  You talk about being humane, and respecting yet you fail to follow what you preach yourself and personally attack members who views are different from yours? call them stupid, idiot, pussy and what not. Aint you crossing the line of debating and becoming personal here?

When you debate, their is no right, or wrong answer it is what you believe is right, and guess what, what you believe is NOT the universal fact.

That is all. Once again, RIP to our Martyrs

very well said👏
@ Guess Who.

Mordor has practically said, what i wanted to say. I don't know your past history with boss, and neither am i interested in knowing what might have sprewed between you two, but this wasn't the place to put someone down like this. Calling someone, idiot, pussy, attention seeker, douchebag etc  to pointing and questioning their nationality ONLY because of their opinion to me, that attitude was derogatory and no one deserves such name calling on public forums.  Your behaviour, displayed here, hasn't done anything to shape your e-humane personality here, very much the opposite.

I do agree, that boss was insensitive towards the death and you could have addressed that, without throwing such personal comments on him. Isn't it simple, that everyone is different, and just because majority respect solider and their unform, means we all have to do the same? and if we don't, you will resort to name-calling and that we deserve no respect for our opinions and thought?
and you ppl talk about freedom of thoughts! the irony, eh.

Anyways.

Edited by Gumrah... - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mordor

1. you're completely inhumane and you're most likely of Pakistani descent. - I thought this was unnecessary. There was no need to bring up "Pakistani descent" in this.
2. Some of us aren't mind readers. Don't expect us to be one. I replied to that comment after I read that post. I read your detailed stance much later. Too bad you couldn't comprehend that based on the order of my posts.
3. 'I was just trying to understand?' The same guy you were calling an idiot and a pussy?
4.  "Learn to read and comprehend before throwing terms" - Whatever happened to this when you were name calling TheBoss earlier. You were trying to understand him, weren't you?
Don't tell us to read and comprehend. The rules of this forum pretty much state no personal attacks and no name-calling. We don't follow that rule, do we?

Btw great job at harassing TheBoss in this thread!

When someone says that  " Soldier's deserve this because they signed up for it." , that will be my reaction every single time. I stand by every word I said. You have a problem, press the report button. You think I was out of line or insensitive, press the report tab. My views on this are inflexible and I'm not sorry for anything I said.

Edited by guess_wh0 - 11 years ago
souldancer thumbnail
guess_wh0 is absolutely right. This is a thread to mourn the brutal deaths of the soldiers who died for a cause, serving their nation. If you guys have no respect for them just take a hike and move your boss shit out of here. Go nurse his fake, tormented ego in a private chat or that sleazy big boss discussion thread  you have made, where he spills all his sexual filth. Showing his culture and the way he plans to serve his nation. You conviniently forget that this is a family forum. He was the one who started it all. Nation is not just a piece of land. Its made of real, living people with their emotions attached to the notion, whose security is taken care of by those soldiers. Dying for the country is a matter of pride not pity. Your boss has all wrong notions and prejudices about everything while its pretty evident by what he writes that he has no idea of what he is saying. Everyone but a few who turn a blind eye to that knows that. Everyone knows the kind of people who are shamelessly supporting such nonsensical and objectionable arguments by him in a totally irrelevant thread. They are the ones who are turning a blind eye towards that with a purpose. Only some ruthless pinhead who knows nothing about the everyday life of the people, the demography, the mecahnics of the society and infact the one who lacks common sense can make such derrogatory comments disrespecting a entire nation. Boss has done this on several occasions. If he can demean a whole nation again and again, there is nothing wrong if the likes of guess_who try and straighten the records in a way understandable by him. 
Originally posted by: souldancer

guess_wh0 is absolutely right. This is a thread to mourn the brutal deaths of the soldiers who died for a cause, serving their nation. If you guys have no respect for them just take a hike and move your boss shit out of here. Go nurse his fake, tormented ego in a private chat or that sleazy big boss discussion thread  you have made, where he spills all his sexual filth. Showing his culture and the way he plans to serve his nation. You conviniently forget that this is a family forum. He was the one who started it all. Nation is not just a piece of land. Its made of real, living people with their emotions attached to the notion, whose security is taken care of by those soldiers. Dying for the country is a matter of pride not pity. Your boss has all wrong notions and prejudices about everything while its pretty evident by what he writes that he has no idea of what he is saying. Everyone but a few who turn a blind eye to that knows that. Everyone knows the kind of people who are shamelessly supporting such nonsensical and objectionable arguments by him in a totally irrelevant thread. They are the ones who are turning a blind eye towards that with a purpose. Only some ruthless pinhead who knows nothing about the everyday life of the people, the demography, the mecahnics of the society and infact the one who lacks common sense can make such derrogatory comments disrespecting a entire nation. Boss has done this on several occasions. If he can demean a whole nation again and again, there is nothing wrong if the likes of guess_who try and straighten the records in a way understandable by him. 

Oh Wow, if you have the guts to stalk the AT and spew such venom for some random members you have no clue of what so ever, you should have showed the same guts by posting with your original ID and not hide behind some MID. The fact that you are shooting off someone else' shoulder shows your credibility or how genuinely you feel to mourn for these soldiers who sacrificed their lives for a country. Bravo to your cowardliness 👏👏

@Red: Thanks for confirming your thoughts for guess_Wh0.

P.S: I should definitely mention that I am an Indian cuz I wouldn't be surprised half the folks on this thread deducing and assuming me being some Pakistani for not supporting personal attacks on a member of this forum just cuz he has his own set of views, mind you, which even I don't agree with.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago