Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharpshooter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Well too bad perhaps people will talk some sense into those who are gung ho in enlisting thinking they are fighting for freedom and pride. This is not middle ages that one comes and occupies your nation. The war is the biggest farce of its kind.

When you enlist, death is to be expected, deal with it and move on. Thats the side effect of such trade.

Clearly, you have no idea. Just watch a single Talibani or Al-Qaeda video. Ever heard of Ghazwa-e-Hind?  I've seen videos in which these fanatics have threatened to invade India and convert it to Islam.

And make no mistake, these terrorists won't spare the 99% liberal Muslims who stand for the same values of democracy and secularism that we stand for..
Rakhooji thumbnail

If I become a cook I will expect to to cut my finger some day; its what comes with the trade. Its no spring camp neither a picnic; you are going to war you should know better before you find yourself dead.

My life is too precious to fight for an illusion and a boogeyman.

exactly!!! there r stuntmen, who hurt themselves on daily basis. That doesnt mean they serve the actual actors. They are doing their jobs and getting paid for it.
Risky or not risky, they make their choices and they alone should be answerable for them
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Those who are sitting in their homes and making these ignorant remarks, let's see what you do when you call 9-11 in some sort of a crisis and the cops don't arrive on time. What's next? Demeaning 9-11 workers and policemen and firefighters for being stupid enough to take a risky job? 

Ridiculous!

You sir are great. 👏

And you sir, as said earlier, are not too bright.

First, this wasn't a war. This was a bunch of soldiers, from the BORDER SECURITY FORCE guarding the LINE OF CONTROL who were killed and their bodies mutilated, probably not in that order. Not only is this a violation of the international treaty between the two nations but its inhumane in every possible way, especially since those soldiers were just doing their job.

LOL Dexy are you really comparing cops with soldiers? Cops are social service, they are essential service workers. They serve the cause of serving humanity. Not some ego and stupid country pride.
Rakhooji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Those who are sitting in their homes and making these ignorant remarks, let's see what you do when you call 9-11 in some sort of a crisis and the cops don't arrive on time. What's next? Demeaning 9-11 workers and policemen and firefighters for being stupid enough to take a risky job? 

Ridiculous!

We pay our taxes so that those 9-11 workers get paid. That is their job. As I mentioned earlier, they are not doing a social work. They are doing their job
Originally posted by: sharpshooter

Clearly, you have no idea. Just watch a single Talibani or Al-Qaeda video. Ever heard of Ghazwa-e-Hind?  I've seen videos in which these fanatics have threatened to invade India and convert it to Islam.

And make no mistake, these terrorists won't spare the 99% liberal Muslims who stand for the same values of democracy and secularism that we stand for..

Actually f**k the taliban and f**k the al-qaeda they are as equally retarded as the soldiers to fight for a stupid cause and waste their lives. All of them are simply pawns of the powers that be who like to send them out to be slaughtered by brainwashing.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rakhooji

We pay our taxes so that those 9-11 workers get paid. That is their job. As I mentioned earlier, they are not doing a social work. They are doing their job

And you are a waste of space that lacks basic humanity.Now leave. I have no time for trolls and liars.
Supari_khala thumbnail

LOL Dexy are you really comparing cops with soldiers? Cops are social service, they are essential service workers. They serve the cause of serving humanity. Not some ego and stupid country pride.

Don't twist it now. You said army men are stupid because they risk their lives. Well...cops and firefighters risk their lives too. Same shit, different pile. So don't change your opinions to suit yourself now.

No matter who does what, people who choose risky jobs to protect us and the country deserve some respect and humanity especially when they are dead fighting for it!
I feel no regret for people who fight for stupid causes and end up dead. This is not pertaining to one side, one nation or one people but for them all.

Thats how I feel about all this.