Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rakhooji

you might be a bad flirt, but you have a few very valid points hereπŸ‘.
As you said earlier, people have a right to disagree with you, but I wonder why they just have to call you names. Maybe some kinda superiority complex.

Nobody is calling him names, you silly MID of my virtual enemy. We just find his comments highly disrespectful and have every right to state it. And I'm sorry but I always speak for what I believe in, I don't care if he is the forum flirt or the most popular man in town. It makes no difference to me. When he's wrong, he is wrong. 
Originally posted by: sharpshooter

I'll tell you why these men are so honourable...they guard our borders during day,night, sun, rain, snow, hailstorms, at temperatures well below freezing point so that people they've never met, they don't even know can sleep peacefully at night...they fight for us without once considering the religion of the people they protect..they die so that the world's largest democracy can live in peace...Sad that they don't know how ungrateful the people they die for are..these men could so easily have chosen to be doctors, engineers, businessmen to feed only their families..but no, they chose to die to protect values of freedom, justice, secularism, etc.

The only reason you and me can sit in our plush air conditioned rooms debating Bigg Boss is because we know there are some patriots dying on our borders to protect us..For once I hope we do not let this issue die and make our government accountable for every soldier's life lost...

Yeah. Thats what they want you to believe in. That there is a boogeyman and if you dont do this then you die. Empty words of admirations on your epitaph is not worth dying for stupidity.
Rakhooji thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharpshooter

I'll tell you why these men are so honourable...they guard our borders during day,night, sun, rain, snow, hailstorms, at temperatures well below freezing point so that people they've never met, they don't even know can sleep peacefully at night...they fight for us without once considering the religion of the people they protect..they die so that the world's largest democracy can live in peace...Sad that they don't know how ungrateful the people they die for are..these men could so easily have chosen to be doctors, engineers, businessmen to feed only their families..but no, they chose to die to protect values of freedom, justice, secularism, etc.

The only reason you and me can sit in our plush air conditioned rooms debating Bigg Boss is because we know there are some patriots dying on our borders to protect us..For once I hope we do not let this issue die and make our government accountable for every soldier's life lost...

Sorry to disagree with you, but darling that is no social work. They get paid for what they do. Just like you and I get paid for our jobs. They didnt signup for army to serve, they signed up for it because it was a job
If I become a cook I will expect to to cut my finger some day; its what comes with the trade. Its no spring camp neither a picnic; you are going to war you should know better before you find yourself dead.

My life is too precious to fight for an illusion and a boogeyman.
Supari_khala thumbnail

Sorry to disagree with you, but darling that is no social work. They get paid for what they do. Just like you and I get paid for our jobs. They didnt signup for army to serve, they signed up for it because it was a job

Yea a job that is more risky than the one you do sitting on your butt making up lies on the internet all day, Mayandrah.  You should be the last person to be so righteous right now. I still have your whiny PMs with me. πŸ€’
Rakhooji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Nobody is calling him names, you silly MID of my virtual enemy. We just find his comments highly disrespectful and have every right to state it. And I'm sorry but I always speak for what I believe in, I don't care if he is the forum flirt or the most popular man in town. It makes no difference to me. When he's wrong, he is wrong. 

I didnt even mention you. I saw someone else calling him names. That wasnt even you. Why do you have to poke your nose in everything mam. 
Who do you think you are_ GOD ALMIGHTY. Even you can be wrong. I dont care if you are popular lady . All I know is you DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL ME SILLY
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

And its my opinion that you're an idiot, and a pussy too! You've probably never stood up for anything in your life, so its hard for you to understand patriotism.

For a pussy you should be more impressed by what these soldiers do. And don't call yourself an American, either. As douchy as most americans are, they are hands down the most patriotic nation in the world. Veterans get more respect in the US than anywhere else in the world.

Sorry, Mods, no respect for anyone who doesn't respect Soldiers.

You sir are great. πŸ‘
Supari_khala thumbnail

I didnt even mention you. I saw someone else calling him names. That wasnt even you. Why do you have to poke your nose in everything mam. 
Who do you think you are_ GOD ALMIGHTY. Even you can be wrong. I dont care if you are popular lady . All I know is you DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL ME SILLY

Oh shut your stupid crap. I know exactly why you jumped in on here. You can't fool me. Like I said, I still have the PMs you sent me. πŸ₯±
Rakhooji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Yea a job that is more risky than the one you do sitting on your butt making up lies on the internet all day, Mayandrah.  You should be the last person to be so righteous right now. I still have your whiny PMs with me. πŸ€’

Is that your sense of humour. That really wasnt funny. I reported you for that. I hope mods dont find that funny either πŸ˜³
Supari_khala thumbnail

Is that your sense of humour. That really wasnt funny. I reported you for that. I hope mods dont find that funny either πŸ˜³

Do I look like I care about your stupid reports? At least I wasn't shamed on the entire forum for lying.

Now quit hijacking this thread and go whine in a corner.