Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
R.I.P Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar Singh who were brutally killed by Pakistani soldiers who crossed Line of control and entered Indian territory..one of them was beheaded and the other's body was mutilated...Our nation weeps for the brave soldiers who were assaulted by cowards. It is due to our martyrs that we can peacefully sit in our drawing rooms and enjoy television programs.

P.S- I know this topic is not related to Bigg Boss 6, but the entire nation weeps today...a very shameful act should be condemned by all, and the Governments should ensure such heinous crimes do not take place.

Edited by sharpshooter - 08 January 2013 at 10:06am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25..swayhigh..Mrs-Sahilpehlnazd3champkeerthibnikkipunjmyths_vazpriyakenKiara_angeltellyaddict2vijaytataneja...Gauhar...kvltGumrah...neha23.Lovegood.vellainsaan-victoRiya-kishubedivibhusharma78arcoirisguess_wh0El_DoradoJayseanshivi02silverbugMissChievous--GODFATHER--lovelygirlyflutterbysarasingh86hindu4lyfANNMT.nishu786sscomp32-Chandramukhi-MithiBani~~~~Nishita123-Cruiser-Pari117Nkapoor3ShanUlas.S.i.m.r.a.n.Magical_KaShoblivious..lovelylotus.DexterkilailaSunshine797D3_4lifePrabhnoor_dkmystery_sita11Vinzy.-Nikki-.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.I.P our martyrs" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaytataneja

vijaytataneja

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharpshooter

R.I.P Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar Singh who were brutally killed by Pakistani soldiers who crossed Line of control and entered Indian territory..one of them was beheaded and the other's body was mutilated...Our nation weeps for the brave soldiers who were assauted by cowards. It is due to our martyrs that we can peacefully sit in our drawing rooms and enjoy television programs.

P.S- I know this topic is not related to Bigg Boss 6, but the entire nation weeps today...a very shameful act should be condemned by all, and the Governments should ensure such heinous crimes do not take place.
oh God! this is disgusting! No army in the world is allowed to do this kind of barbaric act! Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharpshootersarasingh86.S.i.m.r.a.n.

sharpshooter

sharpshooter

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaytataneja

Originally posted by sharpshooter

R.I.P Lance Naiks Hemraj and Sudhakar Singh who were brutally killed by Pakistani soldiers who crossed Line of control and entered Indian territory..one of them was beheaded and the other's body was mutilated...Our nation weeps for the brave soldiers who were assauted by cowards. It is due to our martyrs that we can peacefully sit in our drawing rooms and enjoy television programs.

oh God! this is disgusting! No army in the world is allowed to do this kind of barbaric act! Shocked

In stark contrast to the Indian army, which not only protected 90,000 Pakistani Prisoners of War during the 1971 war in Bangadesh from Bengalis, but also safely evacuated them from Bangladesh and later handed them over to Pakistan.

Anyways, I expect this topic to be closed quickly since it's not related to Bigg Boss 6, but as an Indian I'm proud of our armed forces that protect our borders and ensure our safety. We owe them this much atleast.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibmyths_vazhindu4lyfsarasingh86.S.i.m.r.a.n..-Nikki-.

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i am so upset with this news 

RIP to our Martyrs 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.Magical_KaSh

MagicalKash

IF-Rockerz

MagicalKash

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
RIP to our martyrs! :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged

RIP to our Martyrs :(

Edited by Nishita123 - 08 January 2013 at 10:33am

-Cruiser-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Cruiser-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Extremely sad and unfortunate!Confused

Sanity needs to prevail otherwise poor people would ultimately suffer on both sides of boundary, because of some fools!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibarcoirissarasingh86khoslakadhokla-Chandramukhi-

spartangayle

IF-Dazzler

spartangayle

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Very sad day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.