Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral Tuesday0 Jan 8, 2013 (Page 2)

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

anand vanthaa please bujjima kooda vaanga .. 

Thanks Jaya akka for the super Update! ClapStar
Hahaha Tanss telepathyy ROFL

Nice of T&T, very good attitude. I wont complain that T&T are spending money nu, its ok and yaaruku panranga Kals ku thaane so no problem Big smile
Hope Prabha stops his business with TA and Nith joins LOL

Wow Anand is BACK ShockedBig smileBig smile Im happyyy Day Dreaming One mroe person vantha I would be more happy LOL

@Sri Anna: Anand vanthaa Bujjimaa to vaa? Onnu vaangina another one freee ya varamathiri ithu too va? LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekdlakshgarapatijinjuGiselTTfanMindFreezerPearl.shubbaNixkie

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments.. Hug

TT thinking to buy stuffs for M/K good thought.. but they have to repay fast Kalyani's loan too.. 

Prabha.. grr Angry.. Suchi na talking all good.. Angry

Anand back.. hahaha Tannuu's 7th sense..ROFL superr..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekdlakshgarapatijinjuMindFreezerGiselvjayamPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

viswai123 Senior Member
viswai123
viswai123

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Intha forum la Ph.D level ku Thendral thesis pannavanga neraya per irukanaga. Eppidi Tanu.

BTW Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya.

T and TA wants to buy seer for Kalyani. Sir mothala kadane repay pannunga. This one time I did not get mad for him spending. Kals is worth more than that. If not for her T's 2nd year education ambo than. So innime Kalyani Auto Kalyani ya illa house wife Kalyani ya?

Prabha self-esteem ma ellarum thatti elupitangala. LOL.

Arghhh... P and Suchi mall scene... Card irukam pay pannaram... Athu seri Cardu ku appuram cash kuduka vendama... Enna mo intha loosa deepa ku katti vechu. Nan appave Kanagu ku kalyanam panni kudunga nu sonnen... Mr K did not listen...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekdlakshgarapatijinjuMindFreezerGiselvjayamPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

jinju Senior Member
jinju
jinju

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thx for the update.

awww quiet sweet of TT for thinking of getting gifts for K.

Ayyo anand is back ! Mokka. D'ohAnand ku badhila TPS kondu vandhurndha I would have been happy.

Seriously, when will Prabha shed his ego and treat D equally. He is freaking annoying. Ella wife um kindal sadharnama adikardhu dhaan. Why should he take that so seriously? Adhuvum rende line pesinathukku. Kalaichathu full aa TA gang. I wish he got angry with TA and snapped the business deal. Even after repeatedly asking sorry he did not cool down. It is just getting too hopeless. D soft aa pesinalum seri harsh aa pesinalum seri it makes absolutely no difference with this guy. I just hate his inflated ego. Angry Eppa dhaan he is going to thirundify? 15 lakhs suchi karacha apram dhaana? Suchi also thought he is a useless guy and chose to marry the foreigner. Money was not the sole reason as Prabha was rich as well. How can he forget that so easily? I just wish someone drills sense into his empty head. Now suchi is brainwashing this brainless idiot and status crap. He used to hate his mom every time she talked abt status. If he falls for it I will be super pissed. It is somewhat similar to C brainwashing TA against T education. TA ve maarina bodhu P maaradhula aacharyame illa.

If he says I gave life to u and boasts abt his status. He should nalla vaangi kattify from D. Angry

Edited by jinju - 08 January 2013 at 1:14pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dlakshshasekGiselMindFreezervjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam.

Prabha... Prabha... "ignorance (or better still stupidity) breeds contempt"  Angry  You have started to think just like your mother.  Well done! Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvjayamMindFreezershubbaPearl.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Jeya!

Gggrrr Prabha is going overboard!  It's all his ego!  He still thinks his father Laxman is like the best person in the world.  Poor Deepa and her family, they know so well that P/D relationship is not going well now.

Wow Suchi is planning to make Prabha broke in no time she has no shame for the things she is doing...

Aaww M/K happy...it better last Mr. K!  Already P/D problems is enough. 

Good idea of TT to give gifts to M/K.

Wow Anand is back!  Never expected this today.  Personally I prefer Nitesh's comedy track compared to Anand's.  I want Anand to be connected to the main storyline now.  But please no draggy scenes with Anand and his family and Shymala's family. 

Edited by Smiles-20 - 08 January 2013 at 6:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekdlakshgarapativjayamMindFreezerPearl.shubba

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nixkie

Pearl Pearl ur most favorite is backTongue...
ROFLROFL
Hahaha he is better than this stupid PrabhaTongue

Thanks for the Wonderful update.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamMindFreezershubba

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jayashree for the nice update.

I am not able to understand one thing. Have T and T become totally financially sound by now? Will they be able to buy 'seer' for Kalyani as well as take care of themselves also? This is a question for TA, Does he never care about saving for future? Also when is he going to learn that the first responsibility he has is to take care of himself and his kuttima and then only come everyone else? He knows that there are many hostile persons around him.

The way Prabha behaves is something really irresponsible and egoistic. One thing the director is showing well is how some men can be like Prabha when they are not taking responsibility for themselves. Prabha lived in a cosy way till his marriage being taken care of by his parents. As he doesn't know how to take care of himself, he finds himself not being able to understand what Deepa says. Suchi is able to feed his ego and get her selfish needs satisfied. As on today, he feels better in Suchi's company than Deepa's.

While we are talking abour Prabha's ego, what about TA's ego? I believe TA decided to start business also because his ego was kindled when Puvi, Kanakku and Joseph did kindals on him. One thing I will say is, for both TA and Prabha, both of their wives can take them to the right path by being more understanding and being compassionate to their husbands.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekdlakshMindFreezervjayam

Go to top