Posted: 11 years ago
DABHians-
mehendi lagake rakhna,
chudi sajake rakhna
lene hume oh TV,
ayenge kissing SurYa...

CVs-
Badi mushkil baaba badi mushkil...
gore gore galon pe he kaala kaala til...

Sunny-
kasam ki kasam, hai kasam se,
hum ko pyaar hai sirf tum se...

Sandy-
yeh ladka haye allah kaisa hai dewaana..
kitna mushkil hai tauba iss ko samjhaana...

CVs-
dum maaro dum...mit jaaye gham...
bolo DABHians, only hare krishna hare raam...
hare krishna hare ram...

DABHians-
Inhi logon ne, inhi logon ne...
Inhi logon ne le leena dupatta humra
O ji ho dupatta humra, o dupatta humra...

so finally that was an equally disappointing and enjoyable episode for many of us. Being honest, I really enjoyed the episode... I have expected nothing today. But all scenes were awesome... Since there are people directed for romance and also being not in a mood, I am not into it. You all blush and die. I will do the same here...

now there stands a changed Vikram.. He has learnt to choose right over the wrong. Meenu as usual made her own grave. Since I do believe our CVs, I am expecting some big drama related to the Kaacha Koopi (glass jar) incident. One thing I liked in Meenudi is she did not hesitate to tell Bhabho the truth that she cannot control herself from doing spy work around the jar... Its there in her blood. But I liked Meenu accepted it. May be she is doing all stupidities out of her greed. May be she thinks she is only ridiculous. Have we seen Bhabho giving anytime something serious work to Meenu? No. But before you say she will not do it, think we dont know whether she is able to do or not. Because as she has been always stereotyped as "bad" and "greedy" and also no one is trying to make her understand things in a language that is known to her (well meenu's brain is a little behind than that of others) she must have lost her little goodness left inside. She is always being sidelined and tagged as greedy. Its true. She is a heap of wrong deeds. But is there any person who tries to turn her right? No one.

Bhabho cannot teach her own daughter, so Beendiniyon ki matter has no chance. Everyone can not be Sandy. But they can at least improve themselves. Now dont ask poor Meenu to be honest. She has not seen such a thing in her entire life. None in her family or her sasuraal behaved honestly with her. Sunny might be an exception. But that influence is too less to make any changes in Meena.. And dont say Bhabho.!

I really dont appreciate the grading system of Bhabho. I agree Sandy is the best. But its not right to taunt Meenu saying "look at your Jethani" when Sandy is much younger than Meenu.. Doesnt that make her rebellious? Bhabho still need to burn a lot midnight lamps to improve herself so that she could finally see a family as she has dreamt...

we too need to burn so much electricity to see that "misletoe kiss...". I still did not lose any hope...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh bunny.loved ur post.. its so cute analysis...agree with wt u said abt meena...but she knw how to do all work example that exam btw sandy and meena by bhabo.in that meena only won...so v can say abt that, she has capability to do but she wont...even bhabo too wont give...

i loved today's episode a lot...

and like u,i too have hope...
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys, I will reply tomorrow. I have a small exam tomorrow. So need to read now!
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice songs for all, hilarious.

Like Meena's character analysis JAM.  Do not know whether Bhabho's dialogues were symbolic of Meena losing everything because of her impatience, greed.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
JAMi wonderful analysis of tonight's episode esp Meena's part + Hilarious song.πŸ‘.

@Bharathi Akka:- You're right about symbolic interpretation of Bhabho's dialogues. Somehow, I feel that Meenu will reveal SurYa's night college truth. The way CV's are showing her building up jealousy for Sandhya - I'm sure she'll become a channel to create troubles in SurYa's life..
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hilarious songs Jami and nice take on Meenu. Actually I liked the episode and did not miss the kiss. Almost Felt sorry for Meenudi today since she was like a litle girl begging for mercy. Bhabo, your cold cold heart! πŸ€’ Now Meenudi is insulted and doubly dangerousπŸ˜•

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hahaha lovely song selection JAM 
Yeh ladka hai alah kaisa hain deewana  suits sunny boy perfectly πŸ˜‰
wait am i dreaming u against Bhabo πŸ˜²
Yes Bhabo has this huge problem she keeps comparing her kids so all are jealous of Suraj 
and now she keeps comparing her bahus so meenu jealous 
it is a dangerous combi meenu jealous and hurt 
Beware SURYA
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice songs selection JAM..!!πŸ˜ƒ
all the best for your exam!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you guys. I am not in a state to reply you personally. Sorry for that!
I was doubtful about my take on Meenu! I am happy you accepted it.πŸ˜ƒ
-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Nice post! Bechaari Meena πŸ˜”