LOVE KA JALWA TOH NAHI...BUT A TOTAL JALWA (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
i agree wid u tanya...

i also had a feeling dat prithvi is involved with Varun n i think Rigved is also a part of d plan (a guess)

now coming to pairing ...ya i think ki at sum point or other we will find dem all betraying each other/...but i hope Sanvi will rock 

Loved d episode today 

Amazing observation dearThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE KA JALWA TOH NAHI...BUT A TOTAL JALWA (Page 2)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raj-

IF-Dazzler

-Raj-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hey! nice obs! hope sanvi is there! palki maam nd her promos r misleading! am a swaron fan n have always been made a fool. so hope they cut off sanvi to make ela prithvi!! nd yeah go by what palki saya the story is yet to be unfolded!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
The Sanju-Prithvi couple appear slightly similar to the Laura-Remington pairing from an old TV show known as Remington Steele. Look that up when you can, but essentially, they're just stuck with each other, in a case they must handle together- but whether they really are a couple is still yet to be decided. The show will be better that way- pairing them up romantically may just kill the show, like it derailed another show from the 1970s.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichilLove_Arnie

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

Originally posted by Love_Arnie

Hey tanya nice obs... But havnt watchd pll eva so cant make out the comparisons:(

hey chill saanchu
see the think is like this
alison a girl falls from the cliff...and their frnd group brek!!!!!!!!
it jus get scatered
nw thr r 3 main characters ariana and ezra
toby and spencer
and emily

emily is the one who is souly attached to alison...nd the only 1 who cant get over alison's sudden missing...thn the story goes on

but here a intrestin twist takes place...toby cheates ob spencer

and intially we wer thinking tht sanju is spencer and prithvi is tobby

but after tht ditching in PLL and palki maam's interview its crystal clear tht

spencer and toby are none other than ella and prithvi...
then its great, what if Prithvi cheats on Ella, and later paired with Sanju...?!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chaichil

Hey tanya nice obs... But havnt watchd pll eva so cant make out the comparisons:(

hey chill saanchu
see the think is like this
alison a girl falls from the cliff...and their frnd group brek!!!!!!!!
it jus get scatered
nw thr r 3 main characters ariana and ezra
toby and spencer
and emily

emily is the one who is souly attached to alison...nd the only 1 who cant get over alison's sudden missing...thn the story goes on

but here a intrestin twist takes place...toby cheates ob spencer

and intially we wer thinking tht sanju is spencer and prithvi is tobby

but after tht ditching in PLL and palki maam's interview its crystal clear tht

spencer and toby are none other than ella and prithvi...
then its great, what if Prithvi cheats on Ella, and later paired with Sanju...?!

dear see agar yeh story will follow the PLL ka storyline
then the pair wud be pritvi and ella...but pritvi will never have feelings for ella he wud be doing htis just for getting out the truth

and as this is an indian drama...they will show tht pritvi really is in love wid sanju...but fakes a relationship with ella!!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

i agree wid u tanya...

i also had a feeling dat prithvi is involved with Varun n i think Rigved is also a part of d plan (a guess)

now coming to pairing ...ya i think ki at sum point or other we will find dem all betraying each other/...but i hope Sanvi will rock 

Loved d episode today 

Amazing observation dearThumbs Up

yup tht y i think tht sanvi wont be paired officialy till the end...cuz tht a pakka couple
so saanvi will rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but we shud expect this Ella and pritvi...but ofcurse if it will follow the PLL ka storyline thn prithvi will betray ella...!!!

dhaakshu

dhaakshu

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hey tanya,
kal reply nhi kiya, sry coz my posts were over
i didn't watch PLL 
but i agree , indian television k liye already changes kiya hai n aage b zaroor karenge
waise b its inspired from PLL

n  thanx fr the credit
maine post kiya tha lekin wo delete ho gaya
raat k 1 baje tak jagkar wo post banaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.