Phulwa

article on Sargun -updt 2 articles

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
theres new article on Sargun alongwid Ravi on TC wen they last yr. visited TC ofc on their 7th anniv.

Top Tellychakkar.com Guest Editors of 2012

By TellychakkarTeam 8 Jan 2013 - 19:17
Top Tellychakkar.com Guest Editors of 2012Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta

Click on the pic to view slideshow

Tellychakkar.com, in an attempt to bring TV celebs close to their fans, introduced Editor of the Day Section, wherein we invited TV stars to come to our den, be the boss and edit the site. We received tremendous response from the fraternity and till date more than 100 guest editors (including actors, producers, directors, et al) have experienced what it's like to don the mantle of a journalist. They came, they wrote and they conquered.

Amongst the all illuminated lot, we zero down on some scribes, who really bowled us all with their skills and ability to connect instantaneously. Let's see who the Top Guest Editors of 2012 were.

Sargun Mehta-Ravi Dubey- They are currently in Nach Baliye 5 as a celebrity jodi, but when they visited our office last year, Ravi was part of Saas Bina Sasural and Sargun was portraying the fiery role of Phulwa. But we must say that they are a wonderful couple who are very different from each other but there is a connect which is unique and extremely lovable. Sargun and Ravi are patient, funny and very down to earth. They deserve a place here'definitely'

So TV celebs came and became editors at Tellychakkar.com. And we promise that in coming days'more names will follow'

Edited by tiny15 - 08 January 2013 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article on Sargun -updt 2 articles" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
frnds i m trying 2 post this article here. hope it gets posted. click on the below link& skip the ad.

Edited by tiny15 - 08 January 2013 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly55shobha

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly! Smile

I remember this Guest Editor event at TC. Sargun looked cute. 
If I remember right even Ajay was invited to be an editor for the day where he had talked about his friend marriage. He had looked so cute in that red jacket. Embarrassed
But why isn't his pic or name mentioned here? He should have made the top list. :(

@NB- Oh god! That sounds really bad. I hope Sargun is okay now and she wasn't hurt much. These two are putting in so much effort but they should be careful and take care of their health. Good luck to them! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Thanks for sharing Dolly! Smile

I remember this Guest Editor event at TC. Sargun looked cute. 
If I remember right even Ajay was invited to be an editor for the day where he had talked about his friend marriage. He had looked so cute in that red jacket. Embarrassed
But why isn't his pic or name mentioned here? He should have made the top list. :(

@NB- Oh god! That sounds really bad. I hope Sargun is okay now and she wasn't hurt much. These two are putting in so much effort but they should be careful and take care of their health. Good luck to them! :)
anu i think he"ll b in 2nd list .they'd written that more names r cuming up. read article'slast line.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterfly

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly!Smile

I remember that too! They looked like they were having fun...and yup, Ajay's was best, think they had showed him with a guitar with his hair a bit ruffled, sigh. Embarrassed

And Ouch! That's sound super painful. Really hope it was't too serious and Sargun is alright. Seems like too much hard work and risks, hopefully it will pay off in the best way for them. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
thanks dolly
yes remember that RS visited TC office during phulwa

oh thats really bad hope they take care of their self

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post