Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I some how feel anandi will cancel jeytsar trip and go for a honeymoon with shiv to satisfy her in-laws. 
I wish she does that for her best friend shiv. Atleast shiv can spend some time together rather than Singh family drama.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainibrick_redJan50chumki...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will anandi go for honeymoon ?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smeenakshi76

smeenakshi76

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Anandi mata ki jai ho. Now jetsar trip will backfire on her. Earlier she said that she doesnt want to go to honeymoon and spend wid her inlaws instead. Ia postponed her pag pherra rasam. Now, Ira should point out all these. actually all sehkhars are somewhat practical people. sometimes i think sanchi is also right. Shiv as collector, living alone in jetsar, far from family. So such kind of guys are easy prey for peoples like singhs who married anandi with him. Singhs ke jagya ke kartoot, shiv is paying for that. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainimusicmaniacnnmmyzyzJan50chunkysonyShinya

brick_red

brick_red

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Looks like, this Jaitser plan will somehow lead to honeymoon trip.. Wish Anandi is away from Jaitser for a few more days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nnmmyzyzJan50

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

I some how feel anandi will cancel jeytsar trip and go for a honeymoon with shiv to satisfy her in-laws. 
I wish she does that for her best friend shiv. Atleast shiv can spend some time together rather than Singh family drama.
going to jaitser is not anandi's plan... but i really wish sheetsden that yr wish come trueWinkis wish ke liye tumhare munh meghee shakkar laddu peda, gulab-jamun rabri rasgulleWink, i don't think  to satisfied her in-laws  she will agreed for HM coz they really r practical people and will understand that it's shiv's idea not as sanchi says... typical nand syndromsWink yaar sometime i feel she is talking like 50 yrs old... ghar me hote hai na "jalkukri" typeTongueTongueTongue
 but what i feel what shiv did today for her to pay respect to her best-friend she might be agreed for honeymoon... or may ne this jaitser trip himself turn to be a "honeymoon" but with two best friendSmile

Edited by chumki... - 08 January 2013 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Suchi-

libsrocks

IF-Dazzler

libsrocks

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
no i don't think anandi will go to honeymoon just to plz her in-laws...shiv has told that nothing will be a compromise for her in this marriage...shiv will make the plans n anandi will agree as now she knows that shiv has no SR plans.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jack0007chunkysonyJan50fastforwardchumki...Suchi-

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ananhitayzyz

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

I think Anandi will get to know her in laws unhappiness and will stay back and some how this HM plan will fall into place. For God's sake i do not want a HM at Jaitsar. J is very unlucky - Jagya and Jaitsar.
yes u r right !  j  is really unlucky for anandi... let's all the ten finger of our hands r crossed for ansh HMWink

Edited by chumki... - 08 January 2013 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yzyz

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

Anandi mata ki jai ho. Now jetsar trip will backfire on her. Earlier she said that she doesnt want to go to honeymoon and spend wid her inlaws instead. Ia postponed her pag pherra rasam. Now, Ira should point out all these. actually all sehkhars are somewhat practical people. sometimes i think sanchi is also right. Shiv as collector, living alone in jetsar, far from family. So such kind of guys are easy prey for peoples like singhs who married anandi with him. Singhs ke jagya ke kartoot, shiv is paying for that. 

This I agree. They really used him. I hate that old lady dadisa for that.

smart_alecyzyz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top