India-Forums

PKG update 11/3

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Update 11/3 from bollyteens.com

Rimjhim arrives home in her jeep. She pops out and so does Prem. She tells him that she needs to ask him another favour, concerning Meghas wherabouts and she pleads his help. She tells him that she doesnt know what condition Megha is in. He says ''Please dont make me feel ashamed, i was going to discuss this with you..infact i'v been thinking long and hard about it and there are two people who knew Malini very well, Vijay and Durga...so we must start there''.

Rimjhim goes inside and bumps into Bua who asks her where she keeps disappearing off to all the time and that she shouldnt be alone.

Babuji goes to see Mr Lalvani (the top-notch lawyer). Mr Lalvani says hes studied the case and its complex but hes sure he can get Rakesh released. Babuji is happy. Mr Lalvani says that his fees are rather high and he shows Babuji his fee per hearing. Babuji is shocked but says he will arrange the cash and not to worry about it. Mr Lalvani tells him that there will be plenty of hearings!. Babuji is adamant that he can provide the fees. Mr Lalvani says Rakesh will be released and not to worry.

Yashoda is at home worrying about Rakeshs situation. Rimjhim and Kaveri do their best to calm her nerves. Kaveri discusses something she can do with the commisionner saab for Rakesh. Babuji comes happily strolling in and tells everyone that everything will be fine because Mr Lalvani says he can do the job!..and Rakesh will be home tonight. Everyones happy. Yashoda cries and Babuji attempts to confidently calm her.

Prem has a crew of his main fellow gunda mates..around 5 of them. He instructs each of them that Megha must be found and he shows them a photo..they all say ''yes boss''. Then he says that they must also find Vijay, the guy they previously kidnapped..and Durga. Chotu says ''oh yea that shorty uncle''. After that everyone leaves to do their job.

Babuji is leaving for the court. He tells Rimjhim that Rakesh should be home today.

Chotu and a couple of guys are rolling up their sleeves as they stroll around town. Durga is getting into a car and Chotu spots him on the side door window. Chotu and the guys go over and knock on his window and say ''hey remember me..get out for abit..i want to chat''. Durga rolls up his window quickly and says ''no..no''. Chotu and the guys try and stop him but he drives off. Chotu calls Prem and says he escaped. Prem asks him where he is and tells him to search the area. Chotu says he has his men all over the city looking for Megha, Vijay and Durga!

Mr Lalvani, his assistant, Babuji and Rakesh discuss things. Rakesh is answering Mr Lalvani's questions and Mr Lalvani instructs him how to speak to the magistrate. (we as viewers hear it in mute). Rakesh understands.

Yashoda worries and worries..Rimjhim, Kaveri and Bua calm her and tell her things will fine and Rakesh will be released. Yashoda says she feels like things wont go so well. Babuji arrives home and Bua asks him how things went and wheres Rakesh. Babuji says hes failed Yashoda and Rakesh wasnt released. Bua says ''u didnt even get bail?''. Babuji says no. Everyone is depressed as usual.

Prem calls Rimjhim and tells her that they have Durga. Rimjhim comes. Durga is being battered and beaten by Prems thugs. Durga is screaming like a weasel. Rimjhim comes and tells them to stop torturing him. She pleads with him to tell her the wherabouts of Megha. He pleads with her and says he really doesnt know where Megha is. Prem says that hes been beaten and now pleaded with and he still wont tell..so he probably doesnt know.

PREVIEW
Rimjhim is losing hope. Prem tells her that they still have Vijay to ask. Rimjhim says hes probably abroad by now
Babuji comes to discuss fees with Mr Lalvani

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
mermaid Groupbie
mermaid
mermaid

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks a ton for the update

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the update
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
cdesai I think this is 2nd nov update. I just posted the 3rd nov update
Night-Wing Groupbie
Night-Wing
Night-Wing

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the great update. I'm sure that Durga knows the truth...he is an evil man. I don't trust him at all!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top