Fan Fictions

ARHI~Vines With Thorns Th#Last~ EPILOGUE pg92 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 130

LaxshaLOVEArshi

IF-Sizzlerz

LaxshaLOVEArshi

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Wowww Arnav is the star here ! Loved it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI~Vines With Thorns Th#Last~ EPILOGUE pg92 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anarshi

Goldie

anarshi

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
awesome, finaly they got engaged...

-Zara-

AbdulloveIPKKND

Goldie

AbdulloveIPKKND

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
MOst cutest update. I loved it. Yay!! He proposed her to marry again and now we will know what is the reason they wanted to get married.

-Zara-

NikitaM11

NikitaM11

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Aww love how Arnav stood up for Khushi to that stupid Rathi! That bitch deserved to get kicked out! Good for Arnav!
and good thing Khushi didn't refuse Arnav's ring again!
Hopefully Khushal will explain soon enough why he's against her becoming a raizada bahu
can't wait for the next update!

-Zara-

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandana.s

Res

* Edited *

Shocked Wow,Me first Big smile...Yipeee Party

Maha Update...That to full of Arshi...Loved it Hug very glad.

Aww...Arnav dont know what to do with his grandpa as he is confused,hurt & frustrated at the same time Ouch ..But he was determined that whatever happen he wil marry Khushi.. Embarrassed of course.

LOL Loved how Khushi dried Raja & combed him... & how Anjali asked Raja to be her partner ... * How cute Day Dreaming * hehe thanks.Embarrassed

Khushi is hell nervous after hearing about dance & what will see do if anyone talks to her,she was feeling lil insecure as she dont want to spoil the party... * I think this is the first time where she felt very sad about her condition.. Stern Smile *
Arnav was so restless waiting for His Khushi...He understands her every lil move so well & now exactly how to handle & comfort her... * Loved there bonding.. Embarrassed * Thanks. Insecurites are bound to happen, but what matters is that someone is there to calm you down. 

Aww,Raja with a bow tie...He must be looking dashing Cool Wink [ Hope he wont get any evil eyes of the girls who currently drooling & fighting for him here Tongue ] LOL oh you mean you guysLOL

Oh god,Seems like Khushi wont have a peace of mind until she make Aman realize Chicky's Love for him LOL ... * As well as i know Aman is so smart then y is he not understanding that chicky likes him ... Sleepy * We'll see

Loved how Arnav kept her close & comforted her by his smoothing words... * So sweet & caring * thanks.

I was expecting that lady Kinjal...She was talking as if Khushi is some alien just becaus she cant talk... Angry 
* I'm sure she look like a Pig * Wink LOL LOL

My fav part was how Arnav defended Khsuhi & showed Kinjal her place Star ..Wow,he announced that Khushi is his fiance... * Thats great * ummhmmmWink

Hmmm,Kushal is happy seeing Arnav & Khushi but by the time Devayani came to talk he again showed that he was anger & left from there... Confused  Ufff D'oh * He was getting on my nervous now Angry * lol.

Nice that Arnav told Khushi everythng he know about her going to hostel but she is not ready to accept the it as Kushal never scream or behaved harshly with her..
 she dont wanted to accept the ring until everyone agree but Arnav being as stubborn put it in her finger... yep.

I think now she wil try to know y Kushal dont want her DIL of the house or try to talk to him??!
* Hope we get the answer for Kushal behavier in next part Ermm * shocker coming up

Very well written Clap ...Enjoyed reading..

Looking forward to next part
Update soon

* Omg,Finally i finished Pinch* lol

Love U Hug

gift
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana.sNichuss

jas0308

IF-Sizzlerz

jas0308

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
awesome... just adore the way arnav stand for his khushi
why kushal don't accepts arnav and khushi's relation even he happy for them at some corner of his heart

-Zara-

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I loved the update and once again my kushal is misunderstood :-( :-( :-(
Only kushi understands him they truly have a beautifl bond :-D :-D i want more of kuShal :-D XD
waoo and that old fat ... what the hell is wrong with her so mean ... as if being mute was something terrible thank god arnav blowed up at her XD if i had been there i would have given her two tight slaps kushi should have done that ! and in front of the camera she would have felt even more humiliatdd XD
raja as usual is the perfect pet gosh instead of helping kushi e helped anjali he must have fell for her XD
kushal smiling at kushi and arnav awww <3 m dying to knw what happened for him to want to stay away from kushi gosh zara when is it cming :'( :'( :'( :'( i need the key of the puzzle :'( :'( :'(
aman is such an ass :O gosh chinky just slap or punch him badasss ... :-( :-( arnav just like the other misjudge my kushal cnt wait for kushi to rpove them all wrong
zara i loved the update simply amazing when is the next one XD?

I know its nt a long comment but quite bsy with lesson :'( next time inshallah it will be longer :-D

Edited by BaRul-lover - 08 January 2013 at 3:22pm

-Zara-

arhi101

IF-Dazzler

arhi101

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
First of all a huge congratulations to for ur 6th thread. Inshallah this thread will be as successful as ur last threads. Must say what a beautiful update for the new thread. I am crying in front of 50 people at university just imagining this part.

Your writings' are just amazingClap

Coming to the update:

The revelation must have been hard for Arnav. Felt bad for him expecially now that he isn't too happy with Kushal. Hope I am not missing something, but y does kushal not want khushi to be the raizada bahu? Loved the description of the emotions arnav felt while watching khushi as he slept beside her on the bed. Very romantic and at the same time emotional. These two are truly meant for each other. My favourite bit from this part was how khushi knew arnav was there next to her. It made my heart melt just imagining it.

At first I thought Khushi wasn't allowed to attend the Charity Ball, but then when u wrote about Devyani and Anjali visiting khushi, I knew anjali would definitely have a plan to make sure Khushi attends the ball to accompany Arnav. Yay Raja gets to join too. He is so cute and adorable. Now he seems to have a great rapport with Anjali too. I knew Anjali would make sure khushi wears a sari for the charity ball. The sari was amazing, I could just imagine Khushi (aka Sanaya) wearing it. She would have looked stunning. No wonder Arnav's breath hitched when he saw her.

Anjali never fails to tease Arnav now that he is in love with khushi. Loved the impatience of Arnav and anjali's constant teasing. So cute. And then the moment when Khushi comes down, Arnav seems to forget everything around him. All he has in mind is his angelDay Dreaming. Don't blame him for being lost for wordsBlushing If I was khushi I would have fainted. the intensity of his gaze OMG just imagining it makes me goBlushing.

Uff this Aman, he shouldn't have said that. Men seriously need to know when to open their mouths. Poor Chinky, she must have felt bad. Now Khushi will again go in a mission to bring them closer.

That Kinjal Rathi is horrible, she made me want to punch her to death. How could she insult Khushi like that especially in public. OMG Arnav just announced about him and khushi in public. Loved it. This guy is just too good to be true. Their dance was so beautiful and romantic. I was mesmirised just reading this part. Clap

Something is definitely amiss regarding Kushal. Wonder what it is thoughConfused

awww he proposed again. Again to be paused by khushi. Poor girl now found out about Kushal sending her away. Poor thing. Brilliant conveying of their emotions. Finally he put the ring on her finger. Loved it

This was an amazing update
I can't wait for the next part
continue soon
thanx for the pm

-Zara-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top