Fan Fictions

ARHI~Vines With Thorns Th#Last~ EPILOGUE pg92 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 129

Enchantress

IF-Dazzler

Enchantress

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hey Zara,

First of all congrats for the 6th thread!!! Clap 

Oh, and thank you for such a long and Maha update. I was so so very much waiting for it. Thanks for the Pm too. 

Arnav now knows that Kushal was the one who send Kushi to the Hostel. And i do understand his dilemma. But, he thinks that Kushal send her just because he doesn't approve their relation. But, it ain't true. What is it??? I have been asking this right from the beginning , what is with Kushals behavior towards Kushi. Hmmm , i  know you are not going to disclose it before the 46th chapter. Do it fast yar. I can't handle my curiosity anymore. Its killing me. 

Mrs. Rathi , oh how i hate that B*** How dare she talk to kushi like this. Coming for a charity and then behaving in such a way.Such beep she is. Arnav came to support her. How right he was , it doesn't mean if a person lost his/her voice they do have the right to lead the same life as every human leads. Kushi should not try to change at all. She should be the same kushi. Sweet , caring and genuine. She should really not force her to talk when she shouldn't.

Finally, she accepted the ring. Oh loved there dance. And, now if something is missing then it is Kushal's approval and m sure kushi is going to get it soon.

The update was amazing and superb. Today 's long update made my stomach almost full . Yeap almost.. Because it will be fully full when you update the next sooner. I know you might be thinking my squirrel's  are never satisfied . What to do, can't help it, each of your update makes me more an more greedy.

So, continue soon!!!
(I changed my username , hope you recognize me.)

~Dee~ 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI~Vines With Thorns Th#Last~ EPILOGUE pg92 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeenaRocks

IF-Dazzler

LeenaRocks

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Ouhh brilliant!!! 

that was long update i must say!! 

everything went well!! 

and and and Kushal dint object to anything!! he... he ... he actually smiled seeing them love each other so much!! 
hoo!! i tell u zara ... u brought peace to my mind by writing this bit... my imaginary skills were on its toe to make me think haywire!! phew!! 

loved the update!! 
and i guess its around 5 more chaps to go am i right?

~Leena

-Zara-

rainyday3000

Goldie

rainyday3000

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
An emotional update...loved it...loved Arnav giving it to that stupid lady...loved the dance...Arnav giving his moms ring to khushi...I had tears...khushi coming to know the truth about khusal sending her to hostel...heartbreaking!!!...I so hope Arnav understands khushi on y it is important for khusal to accept her as his granddaughter in law!!!...very greedy...plz update soon...love this maha update!!! :)

Thank u for always sending a PM for your updates!!! :)

-Zara-

toeditor

Goldie

toeditor

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

thanks for PM. Wonderful update

looking forward for the next update. would like to know the suspese behind khushals silence\behavior.

-Zara-

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
beautiful update...
kinjal got a nice treatment...

khushal's mistery continues..Crynow khushi will bring the truth out...

-Zara-

rupa1902

rupa1902

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update... Loved the way Arnav gave back to Kinjal Rathi... She is attending a charity for disabled and calling an orally challenged girl as damaged, height of hypocrisy.
Arnav and Khushi are engaged yay!
Kushal is happy with the engagement, does it mean he wanted them separated only because he did not think Arnav was serious about Khushi?

-Zara-

surbhijn106

surbhijn106

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Awsm update

-Zara-

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enchantress

Hey Zara,

First of all congrats for the 6th thread!!! Clap 
Oh, and thank you for such a long and Maha update. I was so so very much waiting for it. Thanks for the Pm too.  welcome

Arnav now knows that Kushal was the one who send Kushi to the Hostel. And i do understand his dilemma. But, he thinks that Kushal send her just because he doesn't approve their relation. But, it ain't true. What is it??? I have been asking this right from the beginning , what is with Kushals behavior towards Kushi. Hmmm , i  know you are not going to disclose it before the 46th chapter. Do it fast yar. I can't handle my curiosity anymore. Its killing me. lol. As you have been waiting so long, might as well wait a little longer.LOL

Mrs. Rathi , oh how i hate that B*** How dare she talk to kushi like this. Coming for a charity and then behaving in such a way.Such beep she is. Arnav came to support her. How right he was , it doesn't mean if a person lost his/her voice they do have the right to lead the same life as every human leads. Kushi should not try to change at all. She should be the same kushi. Sweet , caring and genuine. She should really not force her to talk when she shouldn't. yep. thanks for liking.

Finally, she accepted the ring. Oh loved there dance. And, now if something is missing then it is Kushal's approval and m sure kushi is going to get it soon. we'll see.

The update was amazing and superb. Today 's long update made my stomach almost full . Yeap almost.. Because it will be fully full when you update the next sooner. I know you might be thinking my squirrel's  are never satisfied . What to do, can't help it, each of your update makes me more an more greedy. I'll defo think twiceLOL

So, continue soon!!!
(I changed my username , hope you recognize me.)
~Dee~  ohhh its you. Hi!LOL

gift
xxx

Enchantress

Post Reply New Post

Go to top