this update was sooo..sooo...sooo... Ok no words abhi πŸ˜›

I'll be back soon πŸ˜‰
Ended thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover98

OMG!! :D

This was just sooo Amaaazing :$
So much Arnav-Khushi <3😳
He's so broken after knowing about what Kushal did :/ Hope Kushal opens himself soon. I'm sure things will get better then..much better. :) you'll have to wait and see for the next part.

Ohhhmyyygaaawwdd! The sari Khushi was wearing was soo GORRGEOUS 😲
My imagining paid out, She indeed look beautiful than anybody else present there πŸ˜‰ yep you got that right.

RAJA with a bow tie??!!! :D :D Omg! I'm all Faintwa. (He must have looked so handsome πŸ˜†) lol yep forget what arnav is wearing. it's all about rajaπŸ˜‰

Khushi is soo right. :/ Aman and Chinky if they're getting close the move 2 steps backward :/
I want them as a couple sooon πŸ˜ƒ x next part. Khushi pushes Aman big time.

That Kinjal Rathi. 😑 How dare she!! 😡
I'll make some chuurma out of her. 😈 ;) lololol

Awwhh! The ring! The Proposal! 

So Amaazing!

Thaaaks for the LOOONG update!! πŸ€—

gift
xxx
Dedivol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohmigod .. loved arnav and khushi moments <3 he asked her to marry again, haaii .. Kash I had someone this sweet & not to mention utter sexy ;)

arnav truly is broken from the inside from Kushal's betrayal but I am sure there is a reason behind all his actions and decisions .. hope that gets revealed soon :)

aww .. Raja is soo cute with a bow tie <3 and Anjali is soo sweet yaar !!

oh not to mention the hot dance they performed :P

I hope Khushi does prove that he is innocent because i know that he is good !!

well thank for the update .. hope to see the next one soon :)
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww tht was really a cute update... very emotional too... finally arnav got her to wear the ring... but what is it with kushal...  is he afraid tht arnav wont be able to protect her enough and therefore is against this relation?
pls update soon
angelzaib thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
hi...just read ur story from da beginning to chpt 45...wat can i say...

i always wondered wat da effect wud be if khushi was mute...in da serial her trademark is her non-stop chatter...but hats off to you dear...

u just proved dat love needs no language...da way arnav understands her every word n gesture...

i hate pple who look don on pple wid disabilities...in fact i feel dat pple wid disabilities r more special...wateva dey do...dey do whole-heartedly...

thnx 4 such a moving story dear...tkcr...
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First off - Congrats on a 6th thread Zara.πŸ₯³
Sorry for the late comment too!! :)

Now to the update - 
Maha update on the 6th thread!!
And what progress the story made!

I knew Arnav wouldn't take out his anger on Khushal, he respects him too much for that, but yes, he does feel sad that he hasn't accepted Khushi completely, hence he's going to maintain his distance from his grandfather.

That scene was too cute, where Khushi, even though in her sleep, managed to realize Arnav was there and held on to him.😳

The good thing is now Anjali and Devayani are openly pushing Khushi towards Arnav, not caring about Khushal's reactions to it, and while Khushal is happy on one saide, I don't know why he isn't accepting Khushi completely...yet.

The saree was beautiful, and the way Arnav kept to Khushi's side throughout the party was lovely too!!!

I didn't expect that Kinjal lady to be there, but boy, am I glad Arnav gave her and fickle minded people like her a fitting reply!!!!!
And he said he's going to marry Khushi.
I'm one happy person right now. :P

And now, I'm really interested to know how Khushi will manage to get Khushal's acceptance for her as the daughter of the house.
Zara, you said all the answers are in Chapter 46!!
So bring it on! Fast.πŸ˜†
I'm waiting...😳

Thanks for the pm. :)
Edited by raomedhz - 11 years ago
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Zara that was fabulous ... I loved the Arnav and Khushi moment . Adorable . Awww he asked her to marry her again . I could feel Arnav's pain and dilemma regarding khushal ... He does not want any animosity between them . I absolutely loved the way Arnav stood up to Khushi . Seriously she thinks Khushi is  damaged !!!!!!!! Felt like kicking her behind πŸ˜‰ but sadly people like her do exist in this world . Just plain petty and malicious !!!!'m 
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update. Loved it. I liked how arnav announced khushi as his fiancee and so it finally happened! Arnav proposed!
preetihere thumbnail
Yaaayyy Arnav defended Khushi in front of all
And Yayyy Khushi knows DadaJi is not like that :D Me thinks DadaJi sent her away to be trained or something? What was with the classes ? Curious about next update :D

monasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!

The Maha Part was awesome...

thank God that lady got nice peace of mind from Arnav...

Arnav you did it man, u superb, you declared Khushi as your Fiancee in front of the world...

Only Kushal has to agree...

Raja must b looking Hot in Bow... hehehehe