Fan Fictions

ARHI~Vines With Thorns Th#Last~ EPILOGUE pg92 (Page 119)

Post Reply New Post

Page 119 of 130

IPKKNDkaur92

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zara-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI~Vines With Thorns Th#Last~ EPILOGUE pg92 (Page 119)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Beautiful ending 

-Zara-

Maddy1270

IF-Dazzler

Maddy1270

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
a heart-warming ending to a beautifully written story! have loved many scenes but my favourite ones have been those involving raja with khushi... arnav is second best!

lovely seeing the happiness permeating raizada mansion... arnav smirking at the thought of lifting khushi up in his arms to fulfil the raizada tradition was damn cute but not as much as raja taking precedence over arnav during the photo session and actually barking an order to teh photographer to take his and khushi's photo! mighty nice of arnav to give way in this and to acknowledge raja's importance in khushi's life... Arnav shook his head glad that Raja wasn't a human being to compete against for Khushi. He knew who would have definitely won in that case. I so agree with him!

khushal now being his real self was heart-warming to see... teasing an impatient arnav... the games were cute, with arnav sliding the ring on to khushi's finger while their hands were in the bowl, followed by that special tug-of-war between arnav and raja... glad that raja won with a little help from the girls!

raja sleeping blissfully on the bed decorated for the newlyweds cracked me up... maybe arnav had an inkling this would happen which might be why he made special arrangements in their secret garden... of course, it somehow felt very right for their wedding night to take place in this special place that held such vivid memories for them and also meant so much to arnav's parents... it was like muskaan's and abhi's blessings being with arnav and khushi as they became one! a beautifully emotional scene, especially when arnav speaks from the heart about how much khushi means to him, as she is, without having to vocalise her words as her eyes speak volumes to him! touched my heart!

their love growing with the passage of time and encompassing their children is something these two beautiful souls truly deserve... liked the last lines about the portrait... raja is part of their lives and can never be separated from either one of them! thank you for taking us on this beautifully moving journey!

-Zara-

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
perfect ending. loved the tug of war.. didnt expect it though..

-Zara-

Nehasupnfan

Goldie

Nehasupnfan

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
*sniff* ITS OVER!!!! NAHII!!! This was a wonderful journey which had all the right elements of passion, love, intensity, action, drama, thriller, comedy and suspense!! I'm really happy that you decided to share this with me!! Keep writing! :) Thank you for all the PMs! :) 

-Zara-

sruthick

IF-Rockerz

sruthick

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Awesm Epilogue...
Beautifully writtn...
I can't believe... it's actually over !!! Oh...No...
Will miss this FF... Cry

-Zara-

Enchantress

IF-Dazzler

Enchantress

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hey Zara,

Even i had tears after reading the entire update. It was a mixture of emotions that i had, I was feeling so happy to see the entire family happily enjoying the marriage. Aww i could imagine Kushi and Raja taking different poses for the photograph and looking too sweet and cute. I love them. And, then Arnav and kushi... I love them too very much. One extraordinary effects that your fictions give is that i could really imagine everything. 

The games , they were too enjoyable. Raja and Arnav's tug of war, Anjili,chinki and priya helping him *chuckles*. He does has a huge fan following.. 

Hmm.. Finally they are one.. And, m too happy.
I m really going to miss this , really. It is one of my favorite stories. I m waiting for Hierarchy. to be updated. 

~Dee~

-Zara-

deepti1906

Goldie

deepti1906

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
It was great great great...Clap A perfect ending to an AWESOME ff..Thumbs Up I thought you would make her speak again but i loved that he excepted the way she was... They were perfect for each other... Words were not needed...HeartHeart

I'm gonna miss it badly...Cry And i'll miss Raja...Cry  there was not even a single part which didn't touch my heart..Heart One of my fav ff and you are one of my fav writer...

And now m looking forward to your new ff HIERARCHY... I know it would be as wonderful as this...
Smile

-Zara-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top