Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

ARHI~Vines With Thorns Th#Last~ EPILOGUE pg92 (Page 10)

-Zara- IF-Rockerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi101

First of all a huge congratulations to for ur 6th thread. Inshallah this thread will be as successful as ur last threads. Must say what a beautiful update for the new thread. I am crying in front of 50 people at university just imagining this part. Aww thanks so much sis!!Embarrassed

Your writings' are just amazingClap 
Coming to the update:

The revelation must have been hard for Arnav. Felt bad for him expecially now that he isn't too happy with Kushal. Hope I am not missing something, but y does kushal not want khushi to be the raizada bahu? Loved the description of the emotions arnav felt while watching khushi as he slept beside her on the bed. Very romantic and at the same time emotional. These two are truly meant for each other. My favourite bit from this part was how khushi knew arnav was there next to her. It made my heart melt just imagining it.Why kushal doesn't want khushi as a raizada bahu will peep in tomorrow. shocker to come. Wink Glad you enjoyed the bed scene.

At first I thought Khushi wasn't allowed to attend the Charity Ball, but then when u wrote about Devyani and Anjali visiting khushi, I knew anjali would definitely have a plan to make sure Khushi attends the ball to accompany Arnav. Yay Raja gets to join too. He is so cute and adorable. Now he seems to have a great rapport with Anjali too. I knew Anjali would make sure khushi wears a sari for the charity ball. The sari was amazing, I could just imagine Khushi (aka Sanaya) wearing it. She would have looked stunning. No wonder Arnav's breath hitched when he saw her. ummmhmmm. both Khushi and Raja are cute cupcakesLOL

Anjali never fails to tease Arnav now that he is in love with khushi. Loved the impatience of Arnav and anjali's constant teasing. So cute. And then the moment when Khushi comes down, Arnav seems to forget everything around him. All he has in mind is his angelDay Dreaming. Don't blame him for being lost for wordsBlushing If I was khushi I would have fainted. the intensity of his gaze OMG just imagining it makes me goBlushing. LOLOL. me too! Haiii!

Uff this Aman, he shouldn't have said that. Men seriously need to know when to open their mouths. Poor Chinky, she must have felt bad. Now Khushi will again go in a mission to bring them closer. the next part will be a defo aman wake up call.

That Kinjal Rathi is horrible, she made me want to punch her to death. How could she insult Khushi like that especially in public. OMG Arnav just announced about him and khushi in public. Loved it. This guy is just too good to be true. Their dance was so beautiful and romantic. I was mesmirised just reading this part. Clap aww thanks sis. glad you liked it. hope you enjoyed the song too.

Something is definitely amiss regarding Kushal. Wonder what it is thoughConfused
awww he proposed again. Again to be paused by khushi. Poor girl now found out about Kushal sending her away. Poor thing. Brilliant conveying of their emotions. Finally he put the ring on her finger. Loved it 
This was an amazing update
I can't wait for the next part
continue soon
thanx for the pm welcome.

gift
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi101

dhrashtee Goldie
dhrashtee
dhrashtee

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
congrats for the new thread... waiting for more info on Kushal! please cont soon...

-Zara-

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I am so proud of Arnav and always believed he would stand up for Khushi like that.  he made her wear his mothers  ring but to khushi it really matters that Khushal accepts her... look forward to your next update..

-Zara-

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it was expecting a confrontation with asr and kushal loved how he stood up for her at the party was so expecting that hell the man did go after those goons who had tried to take her glad he told khushi about kushal but knowing khushi she may have accepted the ring but she will wait for kushal acceptance hope she get it soon awesome update thanks for the pm loved the update

-Zara-

jen_x IF-Dazzler
jen_x
jen_x

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
arnav was damn sweeettt... im so aweee

thanks u

-Zara-

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
maha update im so happy thanks for the maha update sis even when you have revisions love you

the opening was beautiful sis the way arnav emotions are portray like a man stuck at crosswords doesnt know where to go next or wat to do so many questions on his mind and so many unanswered i just love these two the way she felt his presence when he slip into bed and snuggle close to him and said his name such a heartwarming scene whoo my boy we all know how much arnav respects and love kushal he is his role model in life and if he said he would go against his own grandfather for khushi that a very big thing and also a hard decision for him but his love for khushi comes before all im more in love with arnav than ever noe

awww raja n khushi r so cute together my baby full of all kinds of trick but his queen knows everyone devayani brought khushi a sari to wear for the ball n khushi doesnt want to go because she thinks she going to embrassed arnav my baby made her say yes

arnav impatient to see khushi sis u choice always leave spellbound aww my baby in a bow tie soo cute

aman and chinky hope they get together soon and khushi would make sure of that khushi scared of dancing awww khushi stupid kinjal love arnav stnading up for her n even kushal was about to enter arnav announced she is his finace aww arnav stole the show kushal watching them smiling aww he giving her the ring but khushi wants to know if the family knows khushi not ready to believe wat arnav says because she has always seen a different side of kushal n arnav not taking no for an answer make her wear the ring n now khushi on a mission to make everyone see he does care for her aww his mom ring fits perfect cant wait for anyone to see it n kushal hope he accept this relationship n speak his feeling out to the one person that needs to know everything khushi hope to see a scene between them

amazing fabulous update loved it

chapter 46 is next eagerly waiting for that update to go into the brain of kushal singh raizada cant wait for the next update hope all my questions are answered

love you

Edited by drunkiiebabe - 08 January 2013 at 4:38pm

-Zara-

YaSha0512 IF-Dazzler
YaSha0512
YaSha0512

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
That was fab Clap
Still clueless about khushal desp to Fine out but only time will tell
God when is Aman gonna wake up n realize his feelings for cha
Anyhow can't wait for next update please let it be soon n please PM me
Also thanks for past PMs Wink

-Zara-

9424976 Senior Member

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
this was really great! I loved the ball and just everything!!!! Congrats on the new thread!!

-Zara-

Go to top