momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
brilliant epilogue dear...
lovd it..
thnnxxx 4 da pm...
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Congratulations for finishing a master piece... Loved the story to the core, it was superb. Hoping to read more n more from you, keep writing πŸ˜Š
Dedivol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry for the late reply zara ..
last chapter was awesome :) dada finally realized, khushi got successful in her mission .. best part was of muskaan & abhi in the secret garden

epilogue was epppiiicc <3
Dedivol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry for the late reply zara ..
last chapter was awesome :) dada finally realized, khushi got successful in her mission .. best part was of muskaan & abhi in the secret garden

epilogue was epppiiicc <3
great effort throuhout the fan fiction .. thank you for sharing with us these beautiful & creative thoughts
hopefully you'll succeed with double achievement
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u end this really can't believe 

love the epiloge 
arnav khushi and raja 
i m sure i m gonna miss them 
mbbsrocks thumbnail
awesome ending..great epilouge (quite hot too☺️☺️ lol)
oved it.and dont worry we are waiting or new ff..and midnight theft also..do update soon πŸ˜Š
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Superb ... absolutely heart warming...
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I'll start with a gift because I gave a late reply:

Sorry! Finally I'm writing my final good bye on this thread. Of a really special and unique story.

The outfits where perfect, the location was perfect, the atmosphere was perfect. You described everything so well I loved it.

The cottage papers we all knew and somewhere we were all expecting it.

The pictures taken wow the way Arnav let Raj go first just showed how important Arnav considers him in there life. He even supported Arnav over Khushi that was bound to happen sooner or later. Just the idea of taking pictures was incredible really cute scene. All of raja's scenes have truly been flawless in this story he has always been there at the right points you did a really good job. His last scene in this chapter was no different. It gave a connection between Arnav and Khushi the bond he shared with her all these years and the new bond he has created with him the one of care.

Love has grown and blossomed between not only Arnav and Khushi but also Arnav and Khushi.

The games they were all so cute and different. How could I not love your work? πŸ˜ƒ

The way he put the ring on her finger we don't normally see that. But my favourite part was the tug of war when I was reading it I knew it was going to be between those two. I was jumping in my seat knowing it was going to be them. I could stop laughing at the fact that they were both so serious I could just imagine it. Felt so real in my head. The whole wedding felt real in my head: Anjali's antics, the guys all helpless, the laughter the tears everything.  Thank you for writing an amazing piece like that.

Then ending WOW was truly speechless with tears in my eye. Not a regular end with kids but one that showed there life complete as well as the other couples. I don't think any other ending could touch me as much as that did because that ending defined to me 'grow old together'.

He made the garden so beautiful. There special garden where there are thorns and vines but still beautiful as they create it the way they want. His last word he said to her that he loved her the way she is could really bring tears to your eyes. It really did do the job your story was meant to makes you see life in a brighter light. Weird but I think I'm getting emotional saying good bye to this story. It was first FF I ever commented on as it was the one that touched my heart more than any other I think. Before I do get emotional I'm going to tell you my favourite line in your epilogue which stood out to me. The line I personal think made the story complete, it defined not only VWT but also IPKKND:

'rightfully in his arms'

I think just those words say why I love them.

Thank you for writing a story that touched my heart, made me feel 100 emotions. And one I get teary saying goodbye to. Good luck for you other stories. Patiently waiting for the next part of hierarchy.

Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: babyhumz

I'll start with a gift because I gave a late reply:

Sorry! Finally I'm writing my final good bye on this thread. Of a really special and unique story. 

The outfits where perfect, the location was perfect, the atmosphere was perfect. You described everything so well I loved it. 

Thanks so much for loving it.πŸ˜ƒ

The cottage papers we all knew and somewhere we were all expecting it.

The pictures taken wow the way Arnav let Raj go first just showed how important Arnav considers him in there life. He even supported Arnav over Khushi that was bound to happen sooner or later. Just the idea of taking pictures was incredible really cute scene. All of raja's scenes have truly been flawless in this story he has always been there at the right points you did a really good job. His last scene in this chapter was no different. It gave a connection between Arnav and Khushi the bond he shared with her all these years and the new bond he has created with him the one of care.

yep Raja is very important in Khushi's life and also the story of arhi. Glad you liked the importance i gave him😳 he really deserves it.

Love has grown and blossomed between not only Arnav and Khushi but also Arnav and Khushi.

The games they were all so cute and different. How could I not love your work? πŸ˜ƒ

Aww how sweet!😳

The way he put the ring on her finger we don't normally see that. But my favourite part was the tug of war when I was reading it I knew it was going to be between those two. I was jumping in my seat knowing it was going to be them. I could stop laughing at the fact that they were both so serious I could just imagine it. Felt so real in my head. The whole wedding felt real in my head: Anjali's antics, the guys all helpless, the laughter the tears everything.  Thank you for writing an amazing piece like that.

for the milk game I wanted it to be different and romantic, instead of the typical game of a wedding.πŸ˜† Tug of war between Raja and Arnav for their lady love is inevitable,lol. Really glad you liked it!! Thank you!!! 

Then ending WOW was truly speechless with tears in my eye. Not a regular end with kids but one that showed there life complete as well as the other couples. I don't think any other ending could touch me as much as that did because that ending defined to me 'grow old together'.

Again I wanted it to be a different ending rather than a typical oneπŸ˜†, kind of like a movie thing,lol. Thanks for feeling the importance of their eternal relationship at the end.😳

He made the garden so beautiful. There special garden where there are thorns and vines but still beautiful as they create it the way they want. His last word he said to her that he loved her the way she is could really bring tears to your eyes. It really did do the job your story was meant to makes you see life in a brighter light. Weird but I think I'm getting emotional saying good bye to this story. It was first FF I ever commented on as it was the one that touched my heart more than any other I think. Before I do get emotional I'm going to tell you my favourite line in your epilogue which stood out to me. The line I personal think made the story complete, it defined not only VWT but also IPKKND:

'rightfully in his arms'

I think just those words say why I love them.

Aww very true. Really happy it made you feel that way *hugs*

Thank you for writing a story that touched my heart, made me feel 100 emotions. And one I get teary saying goodbye to. Good luck for you other stories. Patiently waiting for the next part of hierarchy.

So glad that I'll be seeing you for my Hierarchy FF. I would have missed your heart felt comments badly.πŸ€—

Eeep!😳

gift
xxx

Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Amna Is Here Finaaly!

*pheww*

i know i know im late...soooper late as usual.. 🀒

pat kya bataun.. college and work.. too much..

kher.. i should stap blabbering and say sth about the LAST CHAP + EPILOGUE 😭

its over!! 😭

i can not beleive yara!

abhi tw parhna shuru kiya the mene πŸ˜”

I can't believe it's over

it was an amazing journey reading your Arhi FF
😳

Amazing ending of a Wonderful story..

I loved how yew portrayed the character of Arnav, Khushi, Raja, Khushal, Devyani, Aman, Chinky, Sajan, Anjali,  Priya , Payal.. i hope im not forgetting anyone.. Am I..? πŸ˜›

after ArHi the most lovely character was Raja ☺️

Originally posted by: -Zara-

A special thank you to Nichuss, SankiMedhz, Chandana.s, Shona.Angel and Shimmer_ Vani for being there for this FF through to the end. Love them to bits.

aww...sissy dnt be thankful to us.. actually i should b the one thanking here for sharing an awsum story with us!

Loved reading each and every chap of your beautifull FF!

😊

ok now finaaly...i'll say sth abt the last updates!

ahh..

updates were be-e-e-e-u-u-u-t-t-t-i-i-i-i-f-f-f-u-u-u-u-l-l-l
Love reading them Zara!

Mehendi.. I loved her dress...
it was boootiphull.. ❀️
and yes finaaly amna & chinky kay beech main sab acha hogaya.. his babu ji want to meet her..awww..

weddding was Beutifull and games played after the wedding loved reading them..
ceremonies afterward were fun filled! 😊
Kushal.. aww... just adore him!
Khushal gave the cottage to Madhu! That's so sweet of him

and the game where raja was pulling that rope... omg!! 🀣
had a tug of war with Arnav πŸ˜†
and WON!! πŸ˜†

mjhe daal main kaala laga tha..
obvsly how can raja win all alone ionfrnt of Raizada!
anji bitya 😳
"all's fair in love n war '' ofcourse.. pyaar aur jang me sab barabar hai jahan panah.. πŸ˜†
and the End... where Arnav tells Khushi how much he loves her... aww...it was beautifull..!!
❀️

i would have said nore abhi pa bell is about to ring and i can not bunk one more class 😳
i'll leave 🀒

and we finally say taataa  bye bye to wines with thorns..
i'll miss this FF..!!  Unhappy