fantastic end dear👏 👏though i still can't believe you end it😭
the intimate part was really hottt☺️
😃the way arnav had arranged things was beautiful...👏
crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ahh..goodbyes are always the hardset part.! 😭😭😭
  i really used to love this ff. 
it was one of the most beautiful ff's i have come across.
the thing tht i really wanna appreciate about this ff is tht u chose to keep Khushi the way she had been tilll the end. I had thought at some point she will begin speaking it all. but..no didn't happen...giving the story more of the reality ground. Perfect! 
and then...i loved the scenes where khushi decides to show Arnav the secret garden...and then the chapters where Arnav reads her diary. most beautiful ones.
Loved it!
thnx to u for such beautiful story.😊
__blossom__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was amazing!!!!!!
Arhi are sooo adorable...
Loved raja arnav tug of war;)
Great ending to a great story!:D
OMFD I started reading this at 1am and I finished at 8 this morning Zara what a story you wrote it was just brilliant I was hooked the whole time and I'm glad I read it and I've even read price of freedom but its so damm brilliant I don't know how to comment on it in other your that FF has left me speechless I read it over a month ago I can't wait to read chapter 2 of your next one hierarchy Arnav a boxer OMG
Maddy1270 thumbnail
a heart-warming ending to a beautifully written story! have loved many scenes but my favourite ones have been those involving raja with khushi... arnav is second best!

lovely seeing the happiness permeating raizada mansion... arnav smirking at the thought of lifting khushi up in his arms to fulfil the raizada tradition was damn cute but not as much as raja taking precedence over arnav during the photo session and actually barking an order to teh photographer to take his and khushi's photo! mighty nice of arnav to give way in this and to acknowledge raja's importance in khushi's life... Arnav shook his head glad that Raja wasn't a human being to compete against for Khushi. He knew who would have definitely won in that case. I so agree with him!

khushal now being his real self was heart-warming to see... teasing an impatient arnav... the games were cute, with arnav sliding the ring on to khushi's finger while their hands were in the bowl, followed by that special tug-of-war between arnav and raja... glad that raja won with a little help from the girls!

raja sleeping blissfully on the bed decorated for the newlyweds cracked me up... maybe arnav had an inkling this would happen which might be why he made special arrangements in their secret garden... of course, it somehow felt very right for their wedding night to take place in this special place that held such vivid memories for them and also meant so much to arnav's parents... it was like muskaan's and abhi's blessings being with arnav and khushi as they became one! a beautifully emotional scene, especially when arnav speaks from the heart about how much khushi means to him, as she is, without having to vocalise her words as her eyes speak volumes to him! touched my heart!

their love growing with the passage of time and encompassing their children is something these two beautiful souls truly deserve... liked the last lines about the portrait... raja is part of their lives and can never be separated from either one of them! thank you for taking us on this beautifully moving journey!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
perfect ending. loved the tug of war.. didnt expect it though..
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*sniff* ITS OVER!!!! NAHII!!! This was a wonderful journey which had all the right elements of passion, love, intensity, action, drama, thriller, comedy and suspense!! I'm really happy that you decided to share this with me!! Keep writing! :) Thank you for all the PMs! :) 
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesm Epilogue...
Beautifully writtn...
I can't believe... it's actually over !!! Oh...No...
Will miss this FF... 😭
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Zara,

Even i had tears after reading the entire update. It was a mixture of emotions that i had, I was feeling so happy to see the entire family happily enjoying the marriage. Aww i could imagine Kushi and Raja taking different poses for the photograph and looking too sweet and cute. I love them. And, then Arnav and kushi... I love them too very much. One extraordinary effects that your fictions give is that i could really imagine everything. 

The games , they were too enjoyable. Raja and Arnav's tug of war, Anjili,chinki and priya helping him *chuckles*. He does has a huge fan following.. 

Hmm.. Finally they are one.. And, m too happy.
I m really going to miss this , really. It is one of my favorite stories. I m waiting for Hierarchy. to be updated. 

~Dee~