Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged

kritika interview regarding she is single is all a big lie just again what i said back      media dont spare them and they are fed up with all this so kritika has given interview after consulting karan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kritika on front seat with karan in thailand" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Where did u get the pic from?...i think we should leave this topic ab tu kittu ne b keh dia..guys let it be yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197

Samkadam

Groupbie

Samkadam

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
It's old pics at the time of KMH2. When they were shooting in Punjab for Initials episodes.

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Sitting on the front seat doesnot prove that they r together..anyways thanks for sharing the pic..

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
No the pic is new cuz kittu has posted her thailand pics in which she is wearing these glasses and this dress..i guess

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
its old pic ...  when they were in shimla ...

kmh2 tym pic ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
The pic is old... check kritika's old profile pictures..

and plz sahilmittal can we stop now? If they will be together they will be someday... no amount of us trying to prove they are together will change anything.. instead it makes a mockery out of our emotions...so just let it be now..it's a kind request..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197sweets1126CrySsmitrabhuyansweetbarbieSandstonepayal_4

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Sorry if i hurted some ones... I am also crazy for both and cant see them seperate      what i was saying is it cant be possible for acouple yo be friends aftrr break up   not in a movie not in a serial and not in real life too...    its just impossible how can karan and kritika be just frnds they are together and we should be happy for them and enjoy discussing here we are not talking to them       what media is doing is wrong but we are fans what we fo are our emotions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweets1126payal_4

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.