Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

suhaaana

IF-Sizzlerz

suhaaana

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
AARYA~BROKEN PROMISES~

"They say a loving heart can't break you ... Its for you , it will live for you , it will care for you , it will breath for you... It will only make you feel how special you are to someone .. Someone's life is attached to you., how you feel when she laughs , how your heart dances in joy seeing her lost it is always a bliss for that craving and always longing heart who wants to cherish each and moment with its beloved...

she was no damsel in distress nor he was her knight with a shining armour.,.. But she was his saviour a promise that she always to keep.. She was AARTI the light of his life... She changed him into a better person a guy who now cannot even think his life without her., it was her efforts and patience that bear the fruit ... He cant help praising her she is the sole reason of his life now ... But did he proceeded in a wrong way in forcing her in this relation.,.

yash came to his room its been ten days they got married ... And again a known aloofness a tinge of hurt he can see in her eyes standing near the window she was gazing at the wide sky which engulfes the dark shadow of night with the shine of moon..

yash was seeing her lost cocooning herself from the dark night like it was ready to take her in it...
yash came near her he himself was drown in the grief of breaking the promise he had given to her... Slowly turning her to him seeing those pools of eyes having the hurt .. She smiled a little hiding her sorrow , his heart bleeded crying with the unknown pain he didnt knew that ever existed but the truth cannot be denied everything every passing emotion belonging to her affects him ... The hurt it feels always makes him to loose himself like that day ... Yash couldnt bear her silence anymore he fell down on his knees asking for forgiveness.. He had broken her trust the promise of not hurting her but his one deed had made him angry lost and torn...
yash : wont you shout aarti , i have done a sin hurting my saviour .. You brought a lost soul drowned in the hell of alcohol and drugs back you were my life he didnt knew why hurting her was affecting him but he didnt get that when two hearts starts to feel for one another then you does the things which you feel is right..

his tears were flowing hurting her she just closed her eyes for a second and asked him..

aarti : why do you have to marry me why didnt you let this orphan to live by her own ... Aarti was hurt she never wanted yash to pity her condition.. She was all alone like a flower between the thorns which is always to prick by its lust and dirty desires... She never wanted yash or anyone to stand for her... But he did .. He always had been a support to her unknown to him..
yash looked at her blank eyes he could see the eyes in pain he got up and looked into her eyes..
yash : you are not alone do you get this if not get this clear in your mind if someone will come to you i will be standing between and no one can bully or insult what belongs to me ...

aarti was shocked surprised by his words the same feeling entered her the same emotions were there when the only son of a well renowed family yash sindhiya announced her to be his forever ... She always thought it was in a fit of anger he announced and married her but now she seems to be lost in those black diamond..aarti retorted
aarti : you destroyed your life
yash : if this is destruction i am always ready to remain destroyed but i lost the promise of not hurting you ...
aarti couldnt take it anymore and hugged him tight loosing herself in him...

aarti : you never broke any promise you never...

I KNOW I KNOW AGAIN A RANDOM STUPID THOUGHT ... Cant help it i am such an emotional fool when it comes to aarya..

SUHAANA

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08--loveaarya--J12L85ummiscosahibasharmans1970*Maleena*cutestar12Alamelusahelilovesishrsheema_rajooashGC_arjasridevi_nKittya_Cullensara1990Leevi05nan0102..Comrade4eva..RA17VincyAnneManali_IamGCianleenukiguruanithululujjjjTahitien-moonshalini28KrantiGuru_JKRIsYaRoCHeR-Dhoop-Angel_Luv-Thabassum-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AARYA ~BROKEN PROMISES~ JAN 8" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leenukiguru

IF-Rockerz

leenukiguru

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
very nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

--loveaarya--

--loveaarya--

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
love the dialogs between them...it is really nice suhaana

suhaaana

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Its Really Great Suhana ...

suhaaana

ummisco

ummisco

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
It's really lovely!!!

suhaaana

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
nice one
loved readingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiiiiiiiiiiiisuhaaana

nan0102

IF-Dazzler

nan0102

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
really nice..love it..

suhaaana

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Briiliant work...

suhaaana

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.