Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OS~A string of pearls. Wedded Bliss p. 146 ~ 16.3.14 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jedy25

Hi hamlet
superb os! missing PROuch

hi jedy my dearie..
great you liked it ..now regarding FF, your wish is my command.. chk kar forum ... thanks for reading
and commenting
... with much love xx as ever yours hammie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89tahera57-bharti-Warda.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS~A string of pearls. Wedded Bliss p. 146 ~ 16.3.14 (Page 6)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi hammiee
helllooo my naku..tu ah gaye.. Tongue
mein aa gai & u posted the 2nd part inspite of read it previously i honestly loved reading it
 so my os isa second time paisa vasul too
hammiee dutta & shoppingLOLjoh LTL ke yaad delata hai remember dutta going shopping with naku ,baji & madhu for wedding trouseau
 yeahhh loved it.. jab  he goes back... i have to watch it again.. bahanko itne pyar se dekhta hai awww lovellleee scene..
haa hammiee ab toh doosro ke comment se pata chala u might start a FF ,why would u discuss with me Confused
oyeee chup ghup... jab dekho main woh karte hai tu naku... hummmh.. haan tera he kehne par start kar diya a FF, my  gujar ka halwa... ja forum pe check kar trailer hai...Wink FF ka.. kush hummmh?
ab toh aise he  surat dekho coz u don't want ur naku to smileBig smile
ayeee mera naku will smile .. she will Embarrassed  smile shy se smile
chal ja mera kamre se ... kamEmbarrassedkerne de...  thanks for your lovely comment with bahut pyar xx as ever your  hammie..

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Hamlet...hi fassben, great to see you mate

Thumbs Up Yet another beautifully OS this Dutta goes shopping with Naku and Baji. I always liked the three of them go to the shops in the show.
glad you enjoyed the OS, yes, I too loved writing this light hearted piece
Thank again please continue soon take care
thanks mate for your great comment,with much love, as ever yours xx hammie

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

oyeee tammy.. peering into your eyes... hummmhh , i hope you are revising properly...? lage rehe.. jab tak exams finish nehi hote.. all of us missing you in the meanwhile..  thanks for your super comment my super kurrie... with much love xx as ever yours hammie

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

hi my dearest bart... ummh i hope tu theek  hai .. shrinking violet... kuch zayeeda he delicate hai tu...Confused.. kudh ko sambhaal nehi sakte kiya...? hummh shaking me head, honestly...nooo dont bother to get up... kuch hil ne jaye..Angry

Hammie, enjoyed the shopping trip of the trio.. It's always a pleasure reading your works. Thank you for the beautiful priceles pearls. Sorry for the short comments though.. Me preoccupied for sometime.
yes presenting you with a string of pearls..the Queen mother wears it around her neck over here..LOL, haaa hooo ..hain? chale le bhi le tera pe suit karien ge..barfiii... pandey jee ke seethi...LOL
with an over load of peeeyaarrr..  as ever yours  hammie.. i ,me and myself!

Take care.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eternity_of_luv

hi ranjuuu, good to see you again... Tongue

Beautiful
thanks  old maal... but koi dar nehi chalta hai for laagi..
I remember it from lipstics
yeahhh..LOL.. good memory.. listen tanks for reading it again and commenting, with much love xx,as ever yours hammie..

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi hamlet
hi uvi, great you read, resurfaced it especially for new readers..

very well written Smiledutta ,naku & baji together on shopping trip ...very entertaining
good iam glad you  derived enjoyment out of it.. thanks for commenting, with much love xx as ever yours hammie.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

hi rosie, great to see you mate..
hey hammie..dutta dressing up in front of the mirror was a treat to imagine
yeshhh.. not to hard to visualize... its a bit of an obsession with me.. LOL
 ..very well written and poor guy his cologne didn't help him get close to his lady love ..lol..wow baaji is just awesome ..he brightens up the scene with his presence ..their shopping trip was really enjoyable
yeah Baji tu eternal sunshine hai. bling bling kerta pherte hai.. baat sun,thanks very much for commenting,with much love xx,as ever yours hammie..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89tahera57-bharti-Warda.stranger2rose

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.