Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OS~A string of pearls. Wedded Bliss p. 146 ~ 16.3.14 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirage123

hi hamlet hi mirage, great  to see you people.

great suprise to see a OS ..Smileliked it
thanks so much for liking it
pls start a new FF soon
will do , when possible , for sure.. thanks for reading and commenting, much love xx ,as ever  yours hammie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25Nakusha-bharti-Warda.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS~A string of pearls. Wedded Bliss p. 146 ~ 16.3.14 (Page 3)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nakusha

hi hammiee
hi naku ,tu ah gayegood to see you
be it new or old reader doesn't matter , u r amazing with u r work ,thanks for posting a OS was missing u . loved it as always ur amazinggg hammiee
thanks naku, good you managed to enjoy it yet again.. find it difficult to stay away from you all.. with much love ,as ever yours ,xx hammie

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25uwithNakusha-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna1391

it
hi tammy, great to see youBig smile, hope you looking after your self and revising too ,and eating and resting properly tooo..suna tune ne..roarrr.. ummh .. love you.. xx wapis tu aye ge na?.. its snowing here ,as i write this message to you tammy... xxx hammie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

uwithNakusha-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uwith

hi hamlet hi uvi, great to see you .
it reminded of PR..loved it ...pls start a new ff soon regards uviSmile

oyeee thujhe din mein bhi PR nazar ata haiLOL, choor yaar major is history now,thekh tha jitne der tha
, haan but his image may come up time to time.. Wink
as dutta to dutta he hai patent, thanks for your comment, much love xx ,as ever yours  hammie

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FASSBEN

HI Hamlet53
hi fassben, great to see you mate.. enjoying the snow??LOL
I loved the OS it was beautifully written I hope you will come up with more be it OS, SS or even FF your writing is nice to read as always.
yes mate ,will put up one for sure, thanks for your love and encouragement, with much lovexx as ever yours hammie,

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -daya-

reserved...am a bit preoccupied visualizing the scene  ROFL
hi daya, great to see you here mate, i know internet problems .. so phone,
Oh hammie...!LOL I don't remember this piece but glad its been resurrected...
thanks daya,glad you think so..Smile

me back! Can't say I've gotten over this piece of  amazing written work yet...haa just brilliant...I have to say I was surprised when dutta started singing ROFL i was like hain what just happened...am I reading for the right people? LOL and Naku all but falling over herself thinking about him...Dutta kept his character in check even  when he wanted a moment with his wife in the bathroom lol the roaring and all...gosh was nice to read...it was a rather amusing piece...i certainly enjoyed it...well done..hope you have lots more..
thanks so much for your lovely comment, appreciate it mate .. with much love ,as ever yours xx hammie

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

heyyy rosie , ab naku ke theran have to say to you tu ah gaye rosie.Wink
hey hammie what a naughty yet sweet piece of writing ..dutta singing and nakku drooling over his kurta ..wow ..tasha in the bathroom ..wish it had happened in the show then we all would have gone crazy ..i was blushing n smiling all the time .. LOLLOLkoi nehi kar imagine   but what is this he let her go so easily ..wished something more had happened there ..lol..oyeee kurriye  forum pe se get out karna hai ..never mind hope to read more from you
listen pal ,thanks for reading and commenting, with much love xx ,as ever yours hammie

uwithNakusha-bharti-Warda.stranger2rose

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Warda.

hi warrie  ,  thanks for the warm daft hello

Thankyou hammie for coming up with an OS ... and im so glad that this thread will be uupdated timely ...one more reason to enjoy...but still dont forget we want a ff
ummmh  warrie ummh we talk about OS here not FF..Ouch
 too ...woh bhi jaldi  
OYEEE you are really weally asking for a thump now ... looking the other way with a shake of my head..
lovely introduction... loved the comparison of tasha,s pure love with a pearl which symbolises perfection. .dutta naku baaji are always a treat for readers together im sure its going to bring a smile on everyones face :)
thank for liking the introduction.. pearl was the  inspiration, and then their love
now coming to the OS ... loved it so much...the mention of emporio by armani and shampoo reminded me that i e read this one beforeLOL and even commented on this one before but this time i enjoyed it even more specially because after reading a complete ff of yours the most important reason to chuckle was to realize that dutta was in shower here too hehehe...and naku still not comfortable watching her husband undressed ..remember how that naku used to hide under quilt. .kunwari kalLOL..im sure anyone who has read PR can find major and naku here too
you had to add this haina?  hummh , me again ,shaking my head, LOLyeahhh after some pressure on my memory ,finally got what you were hinting upon.
Shocking dutta can sing too that too a bathroom singer LOL..what is even more shocking just like naku said where did he hear it and remember the lyrics too ...maybe dutta and baaji had those singing and dancing sessions together other than that peena pelana  ...btw nice choice kese bataen kyon tumko chahain ...ohh its atif aslam not surprised why dutta ehmm hammie picked this one Tongue
LOL  haaa hannn dutta too is an atif ranbir fanLOL   love your emoticons
Now coming to the part which is the highlight of the OS yes its shampoo for me more than his invitation in the bathroom...tell me one thing what kind of lazy bone this dutta is chalo someone asked for help to apply soap on the back but shampoo too...hehe ...naku as usual the good wife abhi karti hoon ... yeah he makes full and good use of herLOL
Oki no surprises naku has to run away and again no surprises that dutta says next time...Winkyess they both recognize the limitations and regulations of the forumLOL
Waiting for  that next time eagerlyEmbarrassed
good things come to those who wait..Tongue
Please update soon...want more tasha scenes Lots of love

thanks for your lovely comment warrie, enjoyed it..    with much love xx , as ever yours, hammie.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.