Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OS~A string of pearls. Wedded Bliss p. 146 ~ 16.3.14 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

-daya-

IF-Rockerz

-daya-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
reserved...am a bit preoccupied visualizing the scene  ROFL
Oh hammie...!LOL I don't remember this piece but glad its been resurrected...

me back! Can't say I've gotten over this piece of  amazing written work yet...haa just brilliant...I have to say I was surprised when dutta started singing ROFL i was like hain what just happened...am I reading for the right people? LOL and Naku all but falling over herself thinking about him...Dutta kept his character in check even  when he wanted a moment with his wife in the bathroom lol the roaring and all...gosh was nice to read...it was a rather amusing piece...i certainly enjoyed it...well done..hope you have lots more..

Edited by -daya- - 10 January 2013 at 8:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89tahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS~A string of pearls. Wedded Bliss p. 146 ~ 16.3.14 (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
hey hammie what a naughty yet sweet piece of writing ..dutta singing and nakku drooling over his kurta ..wow ..tasha in the bathroom ..wish it had happened in the show then we all would have gone crazy ..i was blushing n smiling all the time ..but what is this he let her go so easily ..wished something more had happened there ..lol..never mind hope to read more from you 

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

i was blushing n smiling all the time ..but what is this he let her go so easily ..wished something more had happened there ..lol..never mind hope to read more from you 
One common feelin after readin this hammie, one funny smile on the face.  naughty naughty hammie or was it dutta  or us LOLLOL  Hammie we demand more of the pearls, i know they are precious but do string them fast  Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sona89tahera57Hamlet53

Warda.

IF-Rockerz

Warda.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

Thankyou hammie for coming up with an OS ... and im so glad that this thread will be uupdated timely ...one more reason to enjoy...but still dont forget we want a ff too ...woh bhi jaldi  
lovely introduction... loved the comparison of tasha,s pure love with a pearl which symbolises perfection. .dutta naku baaji are always a treat for readers together im sure its going to bring a smile on everyones face :)

now coming to the OS ... loved it so much...the mention of emporio by armani and shampoo reminded me that i e read this one beforeLOL and even commented on this one before but this time i enjoyed it even more specially because after reading a complete ff of yours the most important reason to chuckle was to realize that dutta was in shower here too hehehe...and naku still not comfortable watching her husband undressed ..remember how that naku used to hide under quilt. .kunwari kalLOL..im sure anyone who has read PR can find major and naku here too

Shocking dutta can sing too that too a bathroom singer LOL..what is even more shocking just like naku said where did he hear it and remember the lyrics too ...maybe dutta and baaji had those singing and dancing sessions together other than that peena pelana  ...btw nice choice kese bataen kyon tumko chahain ...ohh its atif aslam not surprised why dutta ehmm hammie picked this one Tongue

Now coming to the part which is the highlight of the OS yes its shampoo for me more than his invitation in the bathroom...tell me one thing what kind of lazy bone this dutta is chalo someone asked for help to apply soap on the back but shampoo too...hehe ...naku as usual the good wife abhi karti hoon ...
Oki no surprises naku has to run away and again no surprises that dutta says next time...Wink
Waiting for  that next time eagerlyEmbarrassed
Please update soon...want more tasha scenes 
Lots of love

Edited by Warda. - 10 January 2013 at 4:54am

sona89dilse14tahera57-bharti-Hamlet53

dilse14

Goldie

dilse14

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
thanxs for os
its a solace in absence of PR
pls start a new FF

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hi hamlet
awesome OS...its friday ...instead of FF...atleast i got to read OS...enjoyed reading itSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
hi hammie a very precious pearl naughty but nice, dutta and nakku in the shower, showing he's happy and teasing nakku, yet saving her blushes by keeping his pyjamas on.   a nice light hearted os, hope to read more. carry on writing.thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

res..
hi bart... long time no see, however delighted to catch you here..

Hi DB,  im singing now not as besura as dutta or you, "kaise batayein kyu tujhko chahe, tu jaane naaa, TU JAANE NAAA"... But you surely know why we love you Tongue 

I was wondering what this string of pearls was... and it turns out pearls of imagination, fiction on fiction Wink haan kuch aise hehai, koi excuse to bring up the past..

Thank Goodness! taras gaye the for some fun and frolic in the dreary dull times. WELCOME this much needed, light, fun filled, naughty take on our fav show moreso our fav jodi

your support is always noted and treasured by me,bart, Iam humbled.

Hammie you make it so easy to imagine Sharmilee nakuuu and her every nuance that i can see her folding n caressing the pathanis near the wardrobe blushing, smiling n thinking of all the ahem moments with her saab. Kapde ko dekhke itna pyar araha hai toh banda bathroom mein easily available hai, woh bhi unlocked door, lol ... now me in besharam mood totally.   Actually its even better, i was thinking on the lines of Ranbir's Sawariya towel act... n imagining dutta with his red towel doin the number for us errr i mean naku  "jabse tere [green emerald] nainaaa" 

LOL your comments have given char chand to my script. haaa hoo. love the pictures, relate so much they doLOL, ummh nehi dutta ranbir jitna trigger happy or adventurous nehi ho sakte he remains behind the LOC...

Yes, i was wonderin when he is gonna scream for her and lo here  is.. Hahahaaa.. naku imagining the worst [or is it] visuals enters gingerly lol coverin her face, But luckily for her he's in his pyjamas spared her the blushes uff!. Im unable to write this with a straight face, its like the smile refuses to leave. This is so funny especially naku trembling and blushin and fearin for her life, akin to a deer entering a lion's den.

LOL her looks and action , can be quite comic..LOLwoh main ke baach! i mean grow up woman .. and he can predict her expectations  so that makes it more funny..

But dutta is only wanting a rub of his back. I would have liked her to pour some cold water on him n escape. But naku is naku, dutifully rubbing and shampooin. And dutta enjoying every moment of her uneasy smile and discomfort caught in the trap.

she wouldn't dare not even think on such lines, dutta neuske soochne ke shakti bhi  chein le hai , much to his own fayeda..

Ofcourse he's a gentleman, otherwise he wouldnt have let her escape from his clutches now, would he?? me chuckling and shaking my head as i know sher will bide for the right time.

LOL  he knows ghar ke murghi hai jab marzi tandoori kar ke kha sakta hai..

LUVd this hammoo.. but im not forgetting our main demand, this is the filler and im bein patient as it has its rewards.

barttt ab ye last picture is very thought provoking..  ummh am I the ball? or the wall? and who is the  person?..you know hammie bit on the dense sideLOL thanksss ever so much for your  on going great comments.. with loads of love,as ever yours xx hammie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.