Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OS~A string of pearls. Wedded Bliss p. 146 ~ 16.3.14 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 151

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
wow dutta dressing up and admiring himself in the mirror ..he looks like a killer in that black pathani suit ..and later on focuses on his shy wife and examines her from top to bottom..guy can never get enough of her ..on second thoughts how will he if she keeps stopping him in the middle ...now hammie don't give me the excuse that u will thrown out of the forum ..rest assured we will not let that happen so next time don't allow that nakku to interrupt him in between ..trust me nakku " koi nahin aayega"Wink ..he is so sweet he chooses earrings for her and then gets worried how will she manage in those high heels ..but the part where he opens the car door and keeps his hand  so that she doesn't bump her head was the best ...hai such a caring hubby 
beautiful update as always 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123afzal7861FASSBENtahera57Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS~A string of pearls. Wedded Bliss p. 146 ~ 16.3.14 (Page 13)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uwith

Goldie

uwith

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
dutta & naku getting ready for party very nicely writtenSmileregards uvi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123afzal7861jedy25-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

sasisri

Groupbie

sasisri

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hi Hammie,
    nice to c both Dutta and Naku dressing up.Smilehmm,Dutta regrets his past...
waiting for an awesome partySmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123afzal7861FASSBENjedy25-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

afzal7861

afzal7861

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hi hammie very nice part   dutta naku getting ready for party and naku taking long to get ready 
whole scene was so cute loved it 
looking forward to the next part 
ud soon Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mirage123FASSBENjedy25Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

mirage123

mirage123

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
fab udSmiledutta & naku are awesome couple...never got to see them happy in LTL like in your OSSmileits party time ..hope soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jedy25Warda.-bharti-Hamlet53

jedy25

jedy25

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hi hamlet
superb UD Smilefor me its a new story...i hadn't read before...party with dutta & naku & i 'm readyLOL

Edited by jedy25 - 01 February 2013 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-Warda.Hamlet53

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hammie
ab yaha kiski intezar hai??  vvips, dear readers, n lastly children of lesser gods sab hai on board waiting..  weekend slumber se bahar niklo.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warda.Hamlet53

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Helloo shalloo kb Big smile   hi bart.. and hum tum meet again..hummh oye .. me in a good mood..Tongue  pata haina mera moods.. no explosions expected today only hole hole smooth sailing..

Tose naina lage piya saware,... tose naina lage..umm beautiful song hammie, luv it . Perfect for the couple besotted with each other, wanted to share with readers the lyrics of the song, so here it is,.. ab you know full well the lyrics are in urdu my national language..but i also know you warm to the language.. glad you put it up.. any excuse to her it again..

So dutta chikna banke tayar hai aur naku chikni chameli,  yeeks! sati savitri banke party ke liye... Hopefully there will be no scene this time LOL..ummh dutta ko dekh ke tu har scene be scene ho jata hai.. he needs an injection of dare to have fun..

Hammoo your dutta is a sure shot narcissist n he has the cheekines to chide naku for taking time, another common man woman area of conflict,lol    Hmm, role reversals here, naku asking him to choose her jewellery, now i know where this is coming, dutta choosing jhumkas hahahaaa!  Good choice Dutta Thumbs Up  oyeee ab apne tai  wale loud ear wear tu chose kerne sa raha..waise i would pick jhumkis too..ROFL  yehe suna tha tune..chuckle chuckle..hooo haa . me going baji.. now nautanki..

ok next naku wants to wear pencil stilettoes, what a makeover for the demure naku ! ... any reason to fall into his waiting arms. aaand he lets her.. so gare us ke bahoon mein aur woh tham le use hayeee..I hope rose is reading this..Wink

But thank goodness she wore something comfortable nahi toh would make a fool of herself if she twisted her ankle or had a fall n dutta crying dhoka...LOLhaaa hooo true   Cough, cough, naku pallu teekh karle.. her beauty only for his eyes.yeshhh 

And what is it with dutta 24/7, 365 obsessed with naku n yet he thinks his lov for her is not carnal...ohhh haaa hoo, oyee nehi he likes to give the impression that platonic bhi hai, oh come on , she too ,allures him, and woh bhi, loves to take up a challenge, but choo hai ..according to you.. its always a challenge for naku to keep him at arms distance. Unknowingly she has certainly him tied to her pallu or even her little finger. He is a goner for eternity. Ofcourse her ravishing beauty doesnt help matters either.you have said it, i guess to be wholesome and comely looking does help both the man and the woman.. although attraction mein other things like personality of person does count a lot..

Ok after his approval the two finally make it downstairs, Its amusing to see dutta blushing when naku is being adored by the family.yess do remember these little moments of his personality in LTL 1..ab sab ke samne ek kiss naku ko dene sa tu raha dutta.. mind you.. if he is in a temper tu above the wrist se zaroor drag ker leta hai naku ko..

Baji the chauffeur for DN in the merc, dutta at his chivalrous best, instantly remembered a kadoos dutta in LTL1 when he orders her to get in his jeep post FR when he says "Aa bait"  What a change for him too!   Umm cosy seating for the two before they part in the party. And dutta instead of carryin on the job at hand is drawn to an unpleasant memory ... slapping naku in the party.I reckon I must have written this piece originally after that episode where he smacked her..so cross referenced it.  He is also anxious if she would be able to fit with the crowd, natural concern with naku,s background n upbringing, only a caring spouse would go to such lengths well it also means that he hopes that she  knows that he is not going to be sticking to her side,. Hamesha mauke ka talash mein rehta hai aur jab mauka mila toh kahi khogaya, aaargghh GADHAAA! LOL  welll that's colors and now hammie for you.. somethings are cascaded to maintain the flavour.. ab har koi Major ke theran nehi hota target, aim, fire!

Waiting for the party sharty hammoo... smiles n lots of sunshine to you...

thanks bart for your brill comment video.. etc etc.. aur mera liya peeeyaar.. with much love,as ever yours hammie..

Dynamic Animal Text Generator at TextSpace.net

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14-bharti-Warda.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.