Every TV actor wants to do films:Shritama

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged

times of india

Shritama Mukherjee, popularly known as Rajkumari Jainandini from the serial Dekha Ek Khwab might be known as a TV actress but she still has her eyes on bollywood

"Every TV actor wants to do films and I am no exception ," says Sritama, adding, "I might be a television actress today, but I always wanted to do films. I never thought that someday I would be doing television. Also, I come from a middle class family wherein we have a lot of pressure from our family to prove ourselves and also there is financial pressure. At least, serials give that sense of security to aspiring actors like me," she says.

On a song? Nah

Just an intermediate pass, Shritama, who hails from Kota, Rajasthan is also a singer apart from being an actress. "I have taken formal training in singing from Shreya Ghoshal. My father didn't want me to become an actress . He wanted me to become a singer, I knew that I will be an actress . It was only my mother who stood by me, otherwise I would have been a singer today."

Edited by dhaakshu - 08 January 2013 at 6:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

staronefan.scarlet.pia.rahaAshvikian_AKLove_Arnie-Anilaa-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Every TV actor wants to do films:Shritama" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anilaa-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anilaa-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
TFS.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhaakshu

staronefan

staronefan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
TFS ! :D
she is talented 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197dhaakshu

dhaakshu

Goldie

dhaakshu

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by staronefan

TFS ! :D
she is talented 

thats the first thng that came in my mind

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Tfs dear!Embarrassed She is capable of doing anything!Tongue And hope one day she surely becomes a film actress!Star

dhaakshu

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing! She is multi-talented!!

dhaakshu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.