Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Only mods can close it. So report.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LETS NOT CREATE A WAR ZONE. (Page 3)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept .  Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary  name calling. If you guys must  use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks. 

Annie Gill is a new actress and doing good ...instead of bashing her, please give her chance ... Had she used same make up as the Anamika character does , I think she would have looked gorgeous too. 

And some say " we want this and that "... please don't use "we ", speak for yourself. You certainly have not idea what everybody wants !

who living in denial??ROFL 

anamika serial ka lead though anamika hi hogi.LOL side character lead kaise hogi??ROFL

anamika might be positive or negative in coming days.but in whatever situation she is the lead.Wink

Edited by 100raj - 10 January 2013 at 10:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffArpi17

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept .  Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary  name calling. If you guys must  use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks. 

Annie Gill is a new actress and doing good ...instead of bashing her, please give her chance ... Had she used same make up as the Anamika character does , I think she would have looked gorgeous too. 

And some say " we want this and that "... please don't use "we ", speak for yourself. You certainly have not idea what everybody wants !
i second that, but at the same time her character is not attractable. If she had been shown lil quieter,,and mature that would've served the purpose.  but speaking of myself, i don't choose sides and say we etc things when i state my opinions, it's good if ppl were like that. but most of the forum memebers are watching it for Anamika and Simran.
I personally watch it for Mudit, so i don't really care too much on who says what about which actress.
There have been very much laughter and comments on Mudit's look and his age interms of the character. but as long as it's not bashing i usually don't comment. For me his presence and entertainment is sufficient, i do not bother to rectify ppl'z opinions.

-Surma--SohniKuri

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
please I come to this forum for peaceful environment it has, please peoples do not start fight and support serial to gain good popularity. I am too jeeka fan and please agar koi criticise kar raha hai so relax critisicm is allowed only if one do not cross limit and started bashing, So chill if someone is criticising her character.

Edited by emptyworld - 10 January 2013 at 11:45am

AlJaffromaila

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept . Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary name calling. If you guys must use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks.

I kinda agree with this. Annie gill is the main lead last time I checked the story line

-Surma-RoyalLEO_Krrish

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept . Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary name calling. If you guys must use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks.

i second that, but at the same time her character is not attractable. If she had been shown lil quieter,,and mature that would've served the purpose. but speaking of myself, i don't choose sides and say we etc things when i state my opinions, it's good if ppl were like that. but most of the forum memebers are watching it for Anamika and Simran.
I personally watch it for Mudit, so i don't really care too much on who says what about which actress.
[DIV]There have been very much laughter and comments on Mudit's look and his age interms of the character. but as long as it's not bashing i usually don't comment. For me his presence and entertainment is sufficient, i do not bother to rectify ppl'z opinions.

I also agree with u. Mudit is doing a great job. I like his character. Everyone is talking about simran Kaur. We shall give credit to mudit too

-Surma-RoyalLEO_Krrish

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
m i visiting same Anamika forum as i dont see any bashing comments aganst Rano...what members are posting is just their POV if they are demanding for more of Chudail and less of Rano from which angle does it look like a war zone comments?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

In an article i read too that Anamika is the lead character and see the show is also named on Anamika if we look at it the other way that means Rano is not a lead Smile. Why do u think we should accept her when we dont feel entertained?Ouch No Doubt Annie is a good actress and is doing good job but the thing is we are not interested in old love stories we are watching this show for its unique concept thats says "chudail" Smile and what u wrote makeup? OMG yeh kahan kis ney kab likha? Shocked the two actress were never compared everLOL its u who is comparing them LOL

Edited by romaila - 11 January 2013 at 4:31am

AlJaffelasingh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.