Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sodi1234

Groupbie

sodi1234

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Clap no fight

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LETS NOT CREATE A WAR ZONE. (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Plz dont make such posts. There is no fight going on here .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

-Surma-

-Surma-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --rianne--

Originally posted by -Ace-

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept .  Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary  name calling. If you guys must  use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks. 

Annie Gill is a new actress and doing good ...instead of bashing her, please give her chance ... Had she used same make up as the Anamika character does , I think she would have looked gorgeous too. 

And some say " we want this and that "... please don't use "we ", speak for yourself. You certainly have not idea what everybody wants !

Sorry, I know , my reply was not that much related with this topic.  I have read many posts regarding this anamika, rano, jeeka or whatever. Instead of replying in those posts, I put all my whining in one place .

-AriaNe-

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17-SohniKuri-AriaNe-romaila

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --rianne--

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept .  Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary  name calling. If you guys must  use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks. 

Annie Gill is a new actress and doing good ...instead of bashing her, please give her chance ... Had she used same make up as the Anamika character does , I think she would have looked gorgeous too. 

And some say " we want this and that "... please don't use "we ", speak for yourself. You certainly have not idea what everybody wants !

Sorry, I know , my reply was not that much related with this topic.  I have read many posts regarding this anamika, rano, jeeka or whatever. Instead of replying in those posts, I put all my whining in one place .

ya but we should repect each others choice who we like n most of us likes anamika
no one said rano is bad actor..its her character which is not attracting d viewer here
she is doing great as a newcomer n we dont hate her..atleast am not..we just hate
how d story is going thats allEmbarrassed

-SohniKuri

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Okk...so let me point something out for u-1. may be Rano is female protagonist,bt the show is named after Anamika. so there should be enough screen presence of her. 2. calling rano drama queen-well,i think every 1 in saluja family is that more or less. Her bubbliness(as what some ppl calls it) doesnt suit the dark aspect of the story for me. Its too much melodrama with her and bebe. And giving her marriege so much importance,I dnt find it minimum interesting. You may lyk rano,bt can u diasgree with my facts? This serial is mainly centered abt chudails...abt their myths.. not about two best friends getting married. If its neccesary for the show,then there is no need for creating such dramas over that fact...As per as some article,there will be a love triangle and chudail is not completely evil,she is of grey shade. and lastly, by 'we' i mean the ppls who like jeeka. If you read the posts made by other jeeka fans,you would know tht they are also against of rano getting so much screen space. Thank you.

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hey can anyone tell me how to close a post?? I dnt wanna cause any fights. pls anyone.

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Hey can anyone tell me how to close a post?? I dnt wanna cause any fights. pls anyone.Hey can anyone tell me how to close a post?? I dnt wanna cause any fights. pls anyone. sorry..wrongly posted.

Edited by Arpi17 - 10 January 2013 at 9:37am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.