Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Ace-

Sorry, I know , my reply was not that much related with this topic.  I have read many posts regarding this anamika, rano, jeeka or whatever. Instead of replying in those posts, I put all my whining in one place .

ya but we should repect each others choice who we like n most of us likes anamika
no one said rano is bad actor..its her character which is not attracting d viewer here
she is doing great as a newcomer n we dont hate her..atleast am not..we just hate
how d story is going thats all😳
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept .  Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary  name calling. If you guys must  use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks. 

Annie Gill is a new actress and doing good ...instead of bashing her, please give her chance ... Had she used same make up as the Anamika character does , I think she would have looked gorgeous too. 

And some say " we want this and that "... please don't use "we ", speak for yourself. You certainly have not idea what everybody wants !

Okk...so let me point something out for u-1. may be Rano is female protagonist,bt the show is named after Anamika. so there should be enough screen presence of her. 2. calling rano drama queen-well,i think every 1 in saluja family is that more or less. Her bubbliness(as what some ppl calls it) doesnt suit the dark aspect of the story for me. Its too much melodrama with her and bebe. And giving her marriege so much importance,I dnt find it minimum interesting. You may lyk rano,bt can u diasgree with my facts? This serial is mainly centered abt chudails...abt their myths.. not about two best friends getting married. If its neccesary for the show,then there is no need for creating such dramas over that fact...As per as some article,there will be a love triangle and chudail is not completely evil,she is of grey shade. and lastly, by 'we' i mean the ppls who like jeeka. If you read the posts made by other jeeka fans,you would know tht they are also against of rano getting so much screen space. Thank you.
Arpi17 thumbnail
Hey can anyone tell me how to close a post?? I dnt wanna cause any fights. pls anyone.
Arpi17 thumbnail
Hey can anyone tell me how to close a post?? I dnt wanna cause any fights. pls anyone.Hey can anyone tell me how to close a post?? I dnt wanna cause any fights. pls anyone. sorry..wrongly posted.Edited by Arpi17 - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only mods can close it. So report.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept .  Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary  name calling. If you guys must  use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks. 

Annie Gill is a new actress and doing good ...instead of bashing her, please give her chance ... Had she used same make up as the Anamika character does , I think she would have looked gorgeous too. 

And some say " we want this and that "... please don't use "we ", speak for yourself. You certainly have not idea what everybody wants !

who living in denial??🀣 

anamika serial ka lead though anamika hi hogi.πŸ˜† side character lead kaise hogi??🀣

anamika might be positive or negative in coming days.but in whatever situation she is the lead.πŸ˜‰

Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i second that, but at the same time her character is not attractable. If she had been shown lil quieter,,and mature that would've served the purpose.  but speaking of myself, i don't choose sides and say we etc things when i state my opinions, it's good if ppl were like that. but most of the forum memebers are watching it for Anamika and Simran.
I personally watch it for Mudit, so i don't really care too much on who says what about which actress.
There have been very much laughter and comments on Mudit's look and his age interms of the character. but as long as it's not bashing i usually don't comment. For me his presence and entertainment is sufficient, i do not bother to rectify ppl'z opinions.
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
please I come to this forum for peaceful environment it has, please peoples do not start fight and support serial to gain good popularity. I am too jeeka fan and please agar koi criticise kar raha hai so relax critisicm is allowed only if one do not cross limit and started bashing, So chill if someone is criticising her character. Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept . Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary name calling. If you guys must use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks.

I kinda agree with this. Annie gill is the main lead last time I checked the story line
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

i second that, but at the same time her character is not attractable. If she had been shown lil quieter,,and mature that would've served the purpose. but speaking of myself, i don't choose sides and say we etc things when i state my opinions, it's good if ppl were like that. but most of the forum memebers are watching it for Anamika and Simran.
I personally watch it for Mudit, so i don't really care too much on who says what about which actress.
[DIV]There have been very much laughter and comments on Mudit's look and his age interms of the character. but as long as it's not bashing i usually don't comment. For me his presence and entertainment is sufficient, i do not bother to rectify ppl'z opinions.

I also agree with u. Mudit is doing a great job. I like his character. Everyone is talking about simran Kaur. We shall give credit to mudit too