Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Seriously,stop making this forum a war-jone between jeeka and reet fans. I am a Jeeka fan,and i dnt lyk rano's character bcz of how cvs are potreying it. we,jeeka fans are angry with rano,bcz her shadi drama is getting too much attention while the chudail,whos name is the title of the show is being ignored. if they manage this prb by showing them equally,it will be alright. So,request to the anamikaians,DONT BASH RANO,SHE IS JUST A CHARACTER,ATTACK CVS. :D:D.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

senikadasodi1234lpv24..Bournville..-SohniKuri-AriaNe-beautiful_heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LETS NOT CREATE A WAR ZONE." in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Supermagical

Supermagical

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
if Rano is just a character and characters are for our entertanment than why we cant write on her? if it was Bebe at her place she would have been bashed, bash is not the right word but if we express our point of view about the maha drama queen then whats wrong in it? we are not here for making false praises we appreciate when its to be appreciated and will critisize when an unnecessary space is given to one character and other are being ignored. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24..Bournville..romaila

_Mayonnaise_

_Mayonnaise_

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Ya rite!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romailabeautiful_heart

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
we are just protesting less screen space for main lead anamika.

side charecter ko itna kyon dikhane ka??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765romaila

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
criticize Cvs! ye acha bahana hai!
i would say agree to disagree and move on!

-Surma-

-Surma-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept .  Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary  name calling. If you guys must  use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks. 

Annie Gill is a new actress and doing good ...instead of bashing her, please give her chance ... Had she used same make up as the Anamika character does , I think she would have looked gorgeous too. 

And some say " we want this and that "... please don't use "we ", speak for yourself. You certainly have not idea what everybody wants !

Edited by -Ace- - 10 January 2013 at 8:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

senikadashobrakapooorRoyalLEO_Krrish-SohniKuri

-AriaNe-

IF-Stunnerz

-AriaNe-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

From the beginning and until now, whatever article I read, it mentioned that Annie Gill is a female lead protagonist . The launch part also included her and the male actor . I don't understand why some of you are in denial and don't want to accept .  Some of you are calling her drama queen which I find quite unnecessary  name calling. If you guys must  use that name calling, then I think the Anamika character fits the bill. I mean she orders Jeet to do stuffs, she uses 5 minute to finish one line when she talks. 

Annie Gill is a new actress and doing good ...instead of bashing her, please give her chance ... Had she used same make up as the Anamika character does , I think she would have looked gorgeous too. 

And some say " we want this and that "... please don't use "we ", speak for yourself. You certainly have not idea what everybody wants !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaff

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.