F.I.R
F.I.R

India-Forums

TOI:Chandramukhi Chautala leaked into my real life

black.swan Goldie
black.swan
black.swan

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Chandramukhi-Chautala-leaked-into-my-real-life-says-Kavita/articleshow/17940567.cms
Kavita Kaushik has played the role of inspector Chandramukhi Chautala in comedy TV show " FIR" for so long that it not only started affecting her real personality, she also had to shake up hard to get rid of it to don the colours of Maina for her new show " Tota Weds Maina".

She has played Chandramukhi Chautala for seven years and says that she lived the character of Chandramukhi Chautala so long "it leaked into my real life, I almost became that character".

"When I was approached for this character (Maina), I told him (producer) I will have to erase Chandramukhi from Kavita and then take something else," the 31-year-old said here Monday at the launch of her new show.

Now, Kavita is happy to do something different on the screen.

Watch out for Maina and her scenes with her mother-in-law, she says and adds: "You will see such amazing emotions. I was dying to do various different emotions and sensitive scenes which I was not doing for so many years."

The best part is that she is being pampered on the sets of "Tota Weds Maina", something which was amiss on "FIR" sets for obvious reasons.

"My producer has given me an army of make-up men, hair dressers and costumes... an army that I did not have for seven years. I used to go on the ('FIR') sets and used to get ready in 10 minutes - just put on the uniform and a bit of make-up, that's it. But now all the time there is someone decking me up with bangles, chunari, hair styling and all that. But I am enjoying this," Kavita said.

"Tota Weds Maina" stars Gaurav Gera opposite Kavita and it will go on air Jan 14 on SAB TV in place of the comedy "FIR" at 10:30 p.m. Now, "FIR" will be shown at the weekends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the article. Big smile
-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged