-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer, CC Baby, RR, SNS, ENP, Suits, DDBEDS BC Winner

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
~Pawn~
BONDED FOTHE WOMB
Season III

~PROLOGUE~

Restricted Blog

(Strictly IO = Invitation Only Please donot get disheartened if i dont accept your request. due to personal reasons i have restricted the reader of this blog. However you can request to get added only on the thread itself i will personally pm you for your email address. DONT PM ME for the link. I repeat i am not going to add those whom i know. Preference will be given to my old buddies and regular reader. But for the rest i assure you all that you will be only restricted to read the mature content rest of the story will be posted her)

Arnav Singh Raizada is the man of 28 years. The name itself send goose bumps. He is termed as the Master of Fashion World. He has earned so much in life yet his hunger for money never ends.

Raizada's and Gupta's are associated for long time. Shashi Gupta who died mysteriously one fine day was the partner of Amar Singh Raizada.

Amar Singh Raizada was man of principals very unlike his Son Arnav Singh Raizada. He is crocked and a shrewd business man who never takes wrong decisions in business related matters.

Gupta's has 50% AR's stack. Mrs Gazal Gupta now looks after their business from Gupta's side.

There have been talks' relating Arnav Singh Raizada's and Mrs Gazal Gupta's link ups not only professionally but also physically. They have been spotted quite a number of times entering AR's private villas and travelling abroad together.

The man of late 20's and the woman of 50's were also caught in social parties putting hand in hand.

Mrs Gazal Gupta has a track record of sleeping with younger guys. She is always in news as far as page three is concerned. Her new found target has been ASR after Aman Singh Raizada died and his son took over their business.

She has faced humiliation time to time for her mother's attitude. She is termed as daughter of a disgusting woman. Many guys in her collage tried to take advantage of her. But somehow she is always blessed by Devi Maiya that nobody was able to harm her.

She was her papa's girl after dismissal of whom she was totally shattered. She lost all hopes.

His father was aware of his wifes whereabouts much before so to protect Khushi from that nasty female he sent her to her aunt's house who nurtured her since she was 6 years old. Their daughter Khushi has always been away from her parents.

But fate has other things stored for her, maybe even worse than she can ever imagine or may be a blessing in disguise.

Her whole world fell apart once again when she got to know that Her mother has fixed her marriage with a 10 year old elder man.

She is just 18, passed out from her high school. She wanted to study further but her mom who used to hate her from the day of her exsistance in gupta's and the very reason that the entire Gupta Property was in the name ok Khushi Kumari Gupta and her future husband from the very beginning. Mrs Gazal Gupta played her cards to marry her with her boyfriend. This way the guy will also stay with her for her lustrous nights and she will be able to rule Gupta and Raizada Empire both to satisfy her financial needs as well.

PLEASE DONOT POST THIS ON FB without asking me

INDEX

Thread One

Thread Two

Thread Three

Thread Four

How to buddy me

Please send me a pm for that please dont send buddy request i will do that you just need to accept it, all you need to continue receiving PMs is to comment on my work regularly, i already have 500 buddies and trust me i loose interest sending pms and i am demotivated if i dont get comments. Please dont take this as a rudeness. I would like to send it to the genuine readers and few silent ones. I hope you understand. Thanks.

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

INDEX 
of my previous and ongoing  work

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 28 November 2013 at 3:12am

The following 207 member(s) liked the above post:

bertedulapallymyworldmineanisa...lovebadhanappuraniAngelpalak1996malinimsadiasaziaatreyee91craziigurlsanumganusarunshwe2cute.sanaarshilover15ashmikSumayyaferdousRaminluvsSarunArnieanuTBSByogakopiyafa2bsaraatefPrincessAzkaanimkoTanzila.alamPyaarinaimahoneysweetfairy007kattu12karanjen071aparnapoduriradiationnmaharajsib_12Miss_wannabecanucks1714s2612manjulak18ishsarpaaskhannashivani15anumadduris_mgswtsamabhiyaanandy94Puch_puchrajalekshmiMinikaswekussaj111tanisha.3bebo2zarie_emanxyzsmArani_Kumardeepa0507A.shradhaPriyaJoshi678srithaharini2327Diakumar17imli95anusadaMano2789harika04angelMeeshaalipoonam.vijay62Nathiya143parvaizbkgreshudhimmersarhisaigaduspanny93aysemLDGTirtharupajesoviBARUNODAYAcrazy-ashtoeditoraneelovesarshishradha_23hatelove_1_Roka_Abyannazifaawroneemaashi.1ShilpasabuiMuskaan_87sini1234aks555poojasidd123evrydayirabbavens.1rainyday3000m-g19huny.thebestsabz105shubhadaskcherieLovergom3090rana5Arushee-Siaa-samster03nilmiblue_lotus22MissNadiaCute_Gal-RKV-IPKKNDfan4everLove_SAAnamika100Ilovemskkirti123supriya.arshiIrikaLovesKMHIPKKNDkaur92basicquestion1ekiholofarha5556farishta12kaur94arshiipkkndluvwonderblakeITS_LEENAbarun_loverSamyxxvrindaguptaApoorvarani..Aashi..crizalarshi-poojaA.Hajnalpenny25kamalapushpasushnakushigowdaShru9tinannavshubhi15avcmydTitaliya1234smillivandana1965Enchantresshiralhkbs1224Hawa1997ZANADIAimmyLovesSobtiHumayra-MissBoiiVamp-aquagaldieforasrsruthickdeeswarnaCookieeMonsterSaaraa.Katelynsikhni_lalarukhudaymanyata07phillips_2909ameena671pavi1sana11wajiha-1sidhu285desisweetheart9maanmeet1samia19hira_arniechandana.spriasweetAmti4ucherry227newmoon2011Arjuhisisclarissajohnpinky89ASR6262rkapoor1382KeerthuKiarshiGoGreenflowers4uKaSh-Maneet-FantinselAkorshivaishiksgLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..punam2712ssyahoodrunkiiebabesoharajas0308...OohLaLa...kutsPreet.Kcsalooni-SizzlingBarun-nikita_88ara_000.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI SS: ~PAWN cr~(BFTW3)#3 ch 08 pg 93 25/01 EXT" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer, CC Baby, RR, SNS, ENP, Suits, DDBEDS BC Winner

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

~Pawn~
BONDED FOTHE WOMB
Season III

Ch 07
~Checkmate~

Restricted Blog

*Blog Update*

Rest continue reading below

After their hot session Mrs Gupta kissed him on his cheeks and traced his jaw line with her nails, "I will be back for the second session baby. Just want to utilize this grand opertunity to the fullest and show what I am capable off. I am sure no one can be so active like me baby".

Arnav faked a smile and traced her lips with his finger. She bit it and then made his way towards the bathroom.

Arnav covered himself and threw the protection in the dustbin 

"high hopes" he thought. "But Khushi is better off than this woman atleast".

He did not know why he thought Khushi is better than gazal gupta, when he himself had created a very ugly picture of Khushi in his eyes.

anjali went to open the door hearing the bell.

"Arrey aman, what are you doing here?"

"Umm! I want to meet Mrs Raizada".

"You mean Khushi?" anjali crossed her hand and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes ma'am, I want to meet her".

Anjali cursed under her breath muttering some profinities. "I am sure she had called aman to warm her bed in chottey's absense.

"You cannot meet her" anjali shot a glance.

"Excuse me?" aman was confused.

"I said you cannot meet aman. This house is not a brothel"

aman stepped back two three steps when he heard a male voice, "Rani sahiba, mind your language. Aapko pata bhi aap kehe kya rahi hai?"

"aap beech mein mat boliye".

Shyam did not listen to anything just walked towards aman and apologized.

"Aap please andar ayiye", shyam said and took aman along with him towards the dining  table. (please come in)

"Please be seated. Hari Prakash Ji! Please call Khushi ji down".

"Aap!"

"enough anjali, just go to your room and you have no right to insult anrav's wife in front of outsiders.

"Aap hotey kaun hai yeh bolne wala, kya gul khilaye hai aap us chudrail ke saath?". (who are you to say this to me? Did she pleasure you in someway?) she taunted.

"Get lost anjali, you are sick".

Shyam held his head and grabbed the chair.

"Kaisa hai tu aman?" (how are you dude?)

"meye thik hoon shyamu, tu kaisa hai? Umm! you looked stressed and tera sheyhat bhi kharab lag raha hai". (I am fine pal, how are you?) (you don't look healthy)

"Mat puch kuch bhi aman, only for Arnav I am still in this married to this nautanki". (please don't ask me aman)

"this woman never let a go any chances to mock, insult that poor soul. She is not even settled properly in this house and the ladies are making it all the more difficult for this kid".

"Shyam ji aapne mujhe bulaya?" (did you call me?)

shyam turned to see a pale Khushi, full of dark circles around her eyes and puffy lids.

"Khushi ji, aman came to meet you".

"namastey'"

"Umm, Khushi ji! You need to sign on these documents", he out out some papers and handed over to Khushi. The initial paper were the papers of executive posts and the paper in between those papers laid the account transfer documents which Mr Gupta has kept on his daughter's name.

"what documents are these?"

"ASR wants you to sign on these papers".

"Erm! Par aman ji, unless Arnav ji tells me I cannot sign on any papers. Please don't get me wrong".

"I understand and respect it Khushi ji, I think you will be receiving a msg from Arnav ji soon.

Khushi phone beeped she saw anrav's msg "please sigin on the papers which aman has got for you" Khushi smiled and without looking at those papers she signed them. She had immense trust on Arnav that she knows he will never take opportunity of her trust.

Shyam was shocked to see Khushi signing on the papers without reading it and said "Khushi ji, aap bina padehi sign kar diya?"

"haan shyam ji, papers Arnav ji ne bheja hai, tu mera usko check karna matleb unko insult karna ho jayega na?" (yes shyam ji, I have full faith on Arnav ji and if I check the papers send by him, it means I don't trust him. It will be an insult)

Shyam felt really bad for the innocent soul. He very well know about Arnav's whereabouts and his link up with Mrs Gazal Gupta, who was none other than Khushi's own mom.

Text Message Received.

"she has signed on the papers ASR, I am on my way to the office for the emergent board meeting as discussed".

An evil smile played on ASR's lips.

"You are finished Mrs Gupta, now lets see now who wins the game. Satraj khelne ka bohot shokh hai na? the queen is mine now and my kingdom is secured. Pack your bag before I thrash you out. Just waiting for the right opertunity. Here she conceives and there you are out from the Raizada and gupta empire you bloody manic woman" he laughed out loud.

Khushi went up her room and threw herself on the bed and started crying bitterly. Poor thing was scared to dark. It always haunted her like innumerous alian creatures trying to creep her. Yesterday whole night she did not even met her eye lids for onces. She hope that someone from the family would stay with her but non bothered to even ask her. She kept herself busy drinking water and going to the loo. Sometime she feared to go to the loo too.

She looked at her phone hoping to see anrav's call or msg but she did not get any except the last msg.

She was having temperature since morning, she even tried to tell nani but she give her a clod shoulder before walking out for beythak. (kirtan)

Feeling helpless she tried to sleep in the morning when the sun peeped through the curtains but her sleep was interrupted due to HP's call.

Weeping badly she called out her anrav ji's name. tears rolling down her soft cheek until she fell asleep in her soft pillow, cover herself with arnav's duvet just to feel his presence.

It was almost 9pm at night when she got up. She quickly saw her room, which was dark. She immediately panicked and shouted.

Akash who was walking past arnav's room, immediately rushed towards arnav's room hearing khushi's scream.

He entered and switched on the lights.

Akash saw a form hiding beneath the duvet covering herself totally.

"Khushi ji!"

Khushi slowly uncovered herself and rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Bhaiya! Mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai" she sobbed clinging onto akash.

Akash patted her back and caressed her head "why did not you switch on the room lights?"

Khushi broke the hug and moved back, "I was sleeping bhaiya. And I don't know when it turned dark".

Akash made her sit on the bed and handed over the glass of water which was kept on the bed side table.

"You ok now?"

Khushi saw a brotherly figure looking at her with all care and concern.

"Thank you bhaiya. Thank you so much for switching on the lights and I am fine". Khushi managed to say after gulping down the water down her throat.

"good. You wanna eat something?"

hearing about food she licked her lips and tucked her lips in, "umm! ya".

"what would you like to have?"

"aap laake denge?" she asked. (will you get it for me?)

"Ya why not?"

"par di?" (but, di?)

"Di what?"

"Di aapko dantenge". (she will scold you)

"Kyun?" (why)

Khushi pouted, "I don't know bhaiya, di ko pasand nahi hai koi bhi mere saath baat kare to". (I don't think she likes anyone talking to me)

"Oh you don't worry about that sissy, kya khaogi bolo".

"Khushi suddenly became excited and clapped her hand, "I want a tub full of butter scotch ice-cream, umm some French fries and a zinger burger from McDo"

"yo! Kuch hi der mein aapke samne hazir ho jayega" akash chirped. (it will be in front of your eyes in few minutes)

Khushi smiled at his antics and quickly wiped her tears feeling a little lighter and happier.

If akash and shyam wasnot there to help her out in arnav's absence, anjali wouldnot have spared this little kid.

But the little akash and Khushi knew that a pair of eyes where witnessing the growing bond between akash and Khushi.

NEXT

In Laws

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 28 November 2013 at 12:21pm

The following 626 member(s) liked the above post:

sananthroshni77bertck1985anukutty82JANNAVkesar11mukitzzaksneezil143brajenShini.Shiva86mkapmishimsweetwitchmishka007juvariashubhadaranejayashreesbssmilesilentlyPoorvaAroraarjuhi_143furjadjanisyam3anitachandavar1baby2012fiza2829sweettintushreya24.sharma020286prachianisa...Sanaya95neeshahaidersunshineswirlaayushikumarAstha_IFmano_babbidelta_Bravosadiasaziahimamihreena1146Irenespencer14princessep13ipkknd_accountRanjitha.sindhepalemsrsCHOCOSHREYAraniushajesniloArshiRishbalamurkalpranaavijayreddy1021smrh77then123cute.sanaManikutty143ithikaRaminluvsSarunchinkie.pinkieAngeleyez09cutiedyutigirlie456notvnotensionsreenivasanLove2uBarunana_cuteispkkndarshiyafa2barshimohabbatnimkomeet.meshobz21saraatefArShi_AddictionPrincessAzkaaCrazyDee123priyaipkknd1989iansomermanobilli9nina-locaArshinmeTanzila.alamabida406Gr8tymsDhruviPpearls09naj84arshi_1982ankitbakashan68nicelysmileBentleysony1980goblinMayilsmile_neharumi1111farzanashinosRosh123sarahsaphirePihu7samsung04appy111AishaYTheSunShinesana.mehermssravyadaneshzeestlinetefanfollowerMysaanusha_nehaaparnapodurinewfoundlovekaranjen071AUMMrtarAsh1990kattu12mini_khfizza25pasarispal89711shivani15LoveRPs_mganumaddurimbibipaaskhannadilliammaKavita03TinkJiaganguliluciapips27shalinikanaguCBrockschandana123unna_178mamatha._Shabru_nmaharajsanchi333radiationanusha.nushrsshreeKeenarapiyushipallavisarkarSwaatiichandarani1mrajjshreya16barbie984s2612aarushhcraziefankkyajosib_12Miss_wannabecanucks1714tasminesnehasedmanjulak18bbindusanjanasreechahat128jankisoni86ishsar123vavasslmay11saj111Khushi4ArnavdimishraARSHI_FAN11thangam100sman2195MithilaTorrshanu.amiaarrnnaavvipkknd_loverpri3lovekhusipraArshiAnalystrvasramya1adeena_89Puch_puchLIONHEARTmayabhisudeetikhusharnavArhi_jia_Monayasimransmilyqwerty012diyawaqas124555jtammareddyaanchal11rajalekshmibhumi16Minikazarie_emanipkkndloveBublyKhushignainalovebarun...lav.0301narmathabiju21dazzle4everrhasheycrazzychipsxyzsmStimmyDazzeronipuppy.puppyAyaat1216dewdropsoflovesheenalipkkndTamaruPrakalshr1234sarbtokyomaliha_khanpriyamittalarshi000pinku_khushiPriyaJoshi678NallyAshlokFandeepa0507San.Arshiatheenz95kaajal_kjmoushumi_90A_Bit_Crazier..Shaheen17anusadaag0502harini2327Diakumar17anya_maheshwarichibisukedhimmersarhiimli95Barun_Ripu-Goldstar-radhadatta2012aria95RealityTruthindhuzakshubhanginataliyaDilLoveRomancepoonam.vijay62luv_panipuriparvaizbkSonia_J16bellsmasDreamy24spanny93TirtharupaRITIKA..megh.arhiBarmeenForevernooliaysemLDGKrishika209kajal511princessm16sarozzAmiarismeBARUNODAYAcrazy-ashluckyarshi143tanvi_arshibeauty14bramcote46luvbugvajunishaipkkdianI_Dont_KnowaneelovesarshitoeditorSAM32robinhood008jesoviarjuhi5ifsaal044dima_afarha623sonakshimehta29sadianabilcutesforum_02tabzzakankhamimosa658say_cheeseSiya6490horizon123Nkayaniarshifan04AneesahJabeenarshisireeanamnoorShilpasabuiKavya_sarunvaishuuMuskaan_87XBosyXorchids8888madhusquareshradha_23utthra1208shubhi2401rskumarashi.1blablabla_mo7russelskhushimusax007AbyanKtotheMawroneemaAshakalyaniSusita825chemistry9khusiarnavZineb-ArshiluvrakurmapuMyAnastasia18TanumonBlondiexzysakhter90shanonbijilihatelove_1RandomGirlSrivi01poojasidd123apoorvaarnavPrncssOfHeartashlok4everKeyCatsessyarnavkhushi1106evrydayirabbaveanamunirMahimaMVak_maggisini1234aks555vandana73Barunz4everPrasanna_dhanuRoshkolovemusicbluetajsmartgirl9009siamesecatbhagyatharamsrenjinialicepuppyabraxosanarshiNimie207annabimran78hiddenpearlsaarah96crazyfanofdsdvssshhHonkytonkvidya.sanjayrainyday3000shyamala_mohanshane1nilmiambili123lynn_94llsujill-fullmoon-micky11huny.thebestStarstruck1382illa8angel_prachipinklysweet_5hajrnihitasabz105rtjksvrinda16chinnuvyassaavan_lover--sree--m-g19jeya0301premdewaaniAnupa28sweetnonishubhadaskParamjitsmanIPKKNDkaur92basicquestion1munam_13IrikaLovesKMHridhz21Punk_Sabamelfnssupriya.arshihighonshowslakshyaNktkaulpriyankaIrum.Anamika100kirti123cyum321-Anu13-vidu87moonlight2630dazzlerabisweet-fairy-BarunKiMeera----Sonia---Amina87suwinCute_GalasthagarwalGudiyalovesguru-RKV-aditi07sreemeeratanurocksbridgeofdreamshararnavar_artshraddskaBarunSarailakiaarshiyanaLove_SAvinaya123barun_loverITS_LEENAroshaanfarha5556Aasmaaliwonderblakesooryalekshmiekiholokaur94binimotiswatim318farishta12kinjalcp87pepples_joysanluvugcrizalshamlin..Aashi..yashal_khanRuki.F-DobByDoDgeR-Apoorvaranistrawberry143chevalvrindagupta.Boss.kamalapushpasushnasirjusimiarshipenny25kushigowdasunitikapoorShru9ti--Sarunholic--praseethaFleur_de_LisKhushi_Sarunvarsha2KDsmilliEnchantressmissmkvandana1965aaytA.Hajnalshubhi15tashi26mbbsrockshiralhkTitaliya1234IzabellaaaasamiraoavcmydSnoowfall..Adeeba..PhoenixTearsArshisarunfan...Tripti...Hawa1997sweet_sanjuDrkkGayurajpinkwhalefishmuskaansobtiZANADI-MissBoiiVamp-ranogillme.ashiyadieforasrHumayraanu_j_menonyoga123-Farwa_Ibrahim-aquagaljisa_Athena_SkiranKatelynrulamaSaaraa.Crazy_souldeeswarnaCookieeMonsterbalsimransobtirimzuseeta_naipsmusicfan5sana11ameena671.crazzy4arshi.pavi1B.S.I_Love_Youpooja102udaymanyata07Ni1234phillips_2909-Sanj-deepika45sikhni_lalarukhfrenzyyhira_arniechandana.ssamia19laksh65VYGA89bhaktiii--MISHTEE--fatima_FMYellow.sidhu285RB81-Zara-caskerDilsayAmti4urini_katNaina...newmoon2011cherry227kvarshasadufmaanmeet1Mini17desisweetheart9wardaherejeb1-memorable-samanassyahoodrunkiiebabeLaxshaLOVEArshiEthereal-Path-afsha-GoGreenflowers4uladdoo598vaishiksgKaSh-Maneet-FanHansaNtinselAkorshidrfizaahmed-Xpress--Alina.punam2712ArjuhisisclarissajohnLyssaPierkapoor1382silvia1999KeerthuKiarshisummaiyasayedsoharaWahian4lyfjas0308--Amy--kutsadithyanMamiaRehmanPreet.Kcchetna19.ProudBarunian.Barun_AddictNickysweetarsneh_sree_salooniAALUSLOLWA.Anisha.-SizzlingBarun-vandana.sagarNichuss-chamkilli-cruzepolly_mk_Oishi_dumasSleepingBeauty.nikita_88.shinchan.

Shru9ti

IF-Dazzler

Shru9ti

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
YAYY ME FIRSTDancing

RES

WILL UNRES IT AFTR UPDATE

CONGRATSParty

Edited by Shru9ti - 08 January 2013 at 5:58am

sslmay11

sslmay11

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new thread Appy!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishuu

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz

-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
CONGRATS FOR NEW THREAD!!!! ND LUV UR STORIES... THEY ARE ACTUALLY WORTH READING...Thumbs UpParty

vaishuu

hira2050

IF-Dazzler

hira2050

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread appy dear:)

vaishuu

momai14

Goldie

momai14