Blog Details FFs *NOTE Pg 137 29/04 - Page 110

Posted: 10 years ago
I guess I have to wait more .. 😆
hi, I just started reading your story pawn and its amazing, I cant sop reading and I keep pushing aside my studies :P

I know im very new to your story and you probably wouldn't let me inyour restricted blog work since you got so many others dying to read as well, but if you could just squeeze me in then it would be awesome.

nonetheless, love all the updates and I will be actively following your work.

:)
Hi Appy!

I have requested to be added to one of ur blogs a few times now!! Can u plz plz plz add me!

My email is [email protected]

Looking forward to it!

Thank you
appy dear  I asked u to add me in ur restricted blog but u said that u have stopped adding fans now.. its ok appy but the thing from which iam afraid of is that now we are heartly attached with pawn.. im not lieing seriously pawn is at N0 1 in my favorites but as now arnav khushi's relationship is progressing im afraid that u'll give blog update in future of Arshi's and I'll miss a special part of my fav FF.. please if u give any blog update in future don't restrict the blog or add me in blog honestly I'll not break ur trust I just want to read my favorite FF that's it Please please please add me in ur blog Appy.. im ur follower in twitter and also commentator on ur charmer's FF.. iam waiting for ur reply Sis :((Edited by shano12 - 10 years ago
Appy I know u must be busy...but when u r adding people to your pawns blog plz plz plz plz add this email [email protected] ...one of your very addicted readers 2nd humble request to be added ;)
Hey Appy, I've been asking 4 a very long time n now again...pls pls pls add me 2 ur blog...it has been months I have'nt read Pawn as d blog is restricted...Btw, my email ID is [email protected]
Hey Appy..Nw Only i have started reading ur Pawn..Already am also read ur ONS(11)..loved ur stories very unique..plz add me n ur [email protected]
Hey Appy..Nw Only i have started reading ur Pawn..Already am also read ur ONS(11)..loved ur stories very unique..plz add me n ur [email protected]