Members Lounge

Blog Details FFs *NOTE Pg 137 29/04 (Page 104)

Post Reply New Post

Page 104 of 149

nandy94

nandy94

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
hey appy..pls add me to your blog yaar pretty please..
my email is  ssrinandhini@gmail.com
i wish i could read ur story in the blog pls..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blog Details FFs *NOTE Pg 137 29/04 (Page 104)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kanzshona15

kanzshona15

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
 i luv all ur ffs..Smile
u r an excellent writerSmile

daneshzeest

Groupbie

daneshzeest

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

hi appy

pls do add me to ur blog

my id is sulthi@yahoo.com or sulthi84@gmail.com

thanks

saruni0109

saruni0109

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hai appy finaly i am a member ;) pls pls pls add me in ur all blog thank u.

saas03

saas03

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Appy_Indy]Guys please i am telling you repeatedly not to pm me your request. i tend to delete all of them without looking at it. in past i have done so. and for this i am missing out my silent readers comments those who pm me their views. please kindly help me in that. its a request. whatever query you have please drop it here.

and to those whom i dont know or maybe i am getting to know, some silent readers who still reads it silently, i dont have any issues with you guys and neither i will delete you from my buddy list but i simply cannot add you in the blog let me make it very clear to you guys unless i see your id somewhere in my threads or in my inbox.

my regular readers and commenters have come long way with me so are you but still people who comments and keeps me motivated deserve preferences.

yes i didnot add some of you who have been my regular readers, but that is due to my personal choice and i am not answerable to them. i am sorry for that.

Please do not request to add you in the blog because i feel really bad if i am not able to add you after so many requests.

i am trying to do the best what i can and i will still do my best to accommodate honest readers and commenters.

For newbies and new readers honestly its long way to go to to gain a relation and trust. hope to see you regularly. Pawn is long way to go hope i will be able to add few of you too.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BLOG READERS PAY ATTENTION HERE PLEASE

those who have added and still not able to access the blog page please let me know the blog number you are added and your email id. Please provide gmail id if possible because i think blogger accepts gmail ids.

I will be updating the new list which is reflected in my blogs so that you know which id's gmail has accepted.
Hi appy ,I read your message but still would like to request you to add me in your blog.my email is sindhu03@gmail.com.thank uu

gravy94

gravy94

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Hey can you allow me to access your blog. my id is garvi.kothari@yahoo.com

saruni0109

saruni0109

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
hai appy uhhm i'm new to this IF, as always my request is same please add me in ur all blog i want to read all ur ff ,ss and os. if u add me when ever i want to read i can easily log in and read that is the main reason i'm sending requests like this and bothering uuu, i'm having my elocution and literature exams on march so i have to study hard for that i spend my 2 andhalf years for aww teacher trining for elocutionand now m going to sit for exam i need to consentrate carefully so please add me then after my exam i can araaamse read all the ff and ss please sweety do this favor for me thankuuuSmile
Smilemy id yahoo id is fnjesica@yahoo.com and my gmail id is sfnjesica@gmail.com
i hope u will add me thank uuu

Smile

Edited by safi0109 - 01 February 2013 at 9:34pm

Amina87

IF-Dazzler

Amina87

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
plz addd me to the blog
plz
plz
plz

Post Reply New Post