Blog Details FFs *NOTE Pg 137 29/04 - Page 92

Posted: 10 years ago
Appy plz add me too..
Have pmd u my mail id..
Plz sweetheart...
Please add me to you blog list too i have read almost every ff of yours and i would love to continue reading them 

hey..just read ur note about your blog link..

i used to pm you earlier..

pls add me to your blog for pawn..i am a silent reader but used to comment off and on..

pls add me..as i would really want to read the whole story on the blog
please add me in your blog list, my id is [email protected]
i have been reading your stories for long time (since I joined IF in november last year) and you would notice i am not a silent reader. i normally read in blogs, those which are open and share my thoughts and comments there. Recently got invitation to your new story 'the finishing school' which looks really promising!

i liked ONS II and looking forward to reading ONS III which I think you are not updating for long.I liked BFTW I and was following the II .. but again theres no update for long!

I would like to follow Pawn. Can I get invitation?? Other than gmail ([email protected]), I am in Wordpress too. My ID is silenceandecho. Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Hi appy ,
       thankyou so much for sending me such a amazing stories link . I read your all stories . All Brilliant works . I can't expected your pm . But i get your pm . Really i feel myself I'm most lucky person . Appy i get pawn link too but i can't able to open the link because i was not add by your blog list . Please add my id appy .
My id is

kamalnathiya @ gmail.com

onesecond thankyou for your amazing stories pm appy . Thankyou so much . Tc.
Oh i hav to be added ok i can wait as long as i can read her stories loool.
Hi Appy,  Thank you so much for PMing the Blog links of all your works.  I am following all your works and amazed with different kind of stories you write...each one is very different to the other and very touching...I am not added to any blog list for PAWN and Sarununplugged...Can you please add me to the blog list of PAWN and give permission to access sarununplugged...Thanks in advance...my email id [email protected] Edited by yoga123 - 10 years ago
hum intazar karaye gaye
khuda karaye kay qaiyamat ho aur naam add ho jaye😆
hum intazar karaye gaye🤔