Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

KN's Accident/Leaving - Keerti Back SOON! p.24 (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 27

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
hi

not going to watch the show until keerti isnt back. Get well soon keerti. our best wishes are with you.

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashikaashikasjkk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KN's Accident/Leaving - Keerti Back SOON! p.24 (Page 17)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pnjabimunda8

pnjabimunda8

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

not going to watch the show until keerti isnt back. Get well soon keerti. our best wishes are with you.

norzar
Same here... I love Samer's character but it's incomplete without Siddhi and I don't want to see a replacement. So if she doesn't comeback I will not watch anymore. I wish Keerti a speedy recovery. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashikaashika

--AiSha--

IF-Dazzler

--AiSha--

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
get well soon keerti and come bck with a bang ..

aww Cryalready missing keerti in the show ..sinal are incomplte without each other ,no keerti no sinal

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Same here, not watching the show till Keerti comes back. I want her to get well and come back.

Not that I dont care about her health.I do. I want her to rest well and resume shooting. Till then No parichay for me. I like Sameer a lot but without Keerti I cannot watch and the thought and the rumours I am hearing  about her quitting and other things, makes it even worse for I cannot imagine Parichay without Keerti at all. Keerti and sameer are the only reasons why I am still hanging on the show. So I will not accept or tolerate another actress taking over Keerti no matter what.
 I am sure Keerti is now very traumtized after the accident espcially if its on the face but these kind of things does not heal in a couple of days. It takes time. Hence  due respect should be given by her bosses to assist her in recovering without some added pressues about repalcing her which indirectly might force her to quit for she had to think at such time about the show . This is not fair to her as this accident was beyond her control( I feel like killing the auto driver!) . This will make the person lose confidence and slow the healing process.

I sincerely hope that the production house, Ekta, cast and crew show their support and humbleness to Keerti by waiting for her to come back. But meanwhile I do understand the show must go on and there are other tracks they can tackle. Seriouls I would not mind if the show goes for a season break and come back again.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashikaashikavipraja26adoharepraneet1708eshi.nlkarthi173

adohare

adohare

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
get well soon keerti.
Come back with speedy recovery.
We are waiting for you.
You are so sweet without you there is no parichay.

keerthi93

keerthi93

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Hi friends,

I am 99% sure that they won't replace siddhi as it said in colors they will shift focus the siddhi's character and show something until keerti returns.Smile

http://colors.in.com/in/news/keerti-nagpure-injured-498.html 

Silambukarthi173

Nitu_Jain

Nitu_Jain

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Keerti take your time, but please be strong and confident.. all your fans and parichay and sinal fans want YOU and only you to return to the show..

Show makers, PH , Channel please support our girl, boost her morale and give her a couple of weeks to return..

PLEASE!! 

Ashikaashikapraneet1708

praneet1708

IF-Dazzler

praneet1708

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Dear Keerti, please rest well and stay focussed on your recovery.. We all fans want you to recover fast and return to Parichay as Siddhi Chopra.. all fans are praying for you dear..Please be strong, you ll recover faster and return soon to Parichay as Kunal's Siddhi Chopra..

Parichay's definition is SInal and Sinal = Samir + Keerti's magic on screen..

Requesting all the people from the show (Samir Sir and Ekta Kapoor in particular) to support Keerti and help her return to Parichay, Its her and Samir Sir's efforts that the show has become so close to us..

Friends, please tweet ColorsTv, Ekta, Samir Sir, RAj Nayak.. everyone you know to show your support for Keerti and tell them to be patient and encourage her to return to Parichay when she has recovered completely.. We will be patient..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshikaashikaSilambukarthi173

Post Reply New Post

Go to top