Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

KN's Accident/Leaving - Keerti Back SOON! p.24 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 27

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I pray she recovers soon n comes back to parichay as old siddhi :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KN's Accident/Leaving - Keerti Back SOON! p.24 (Page 12)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
truely feeling sad and i know u all are indeed very sad but truely speaking it appears  humare show ko kisi nazar lag gayi hai,bcoz firstly that leap then trp's steep fall down,constant ups n down in the storyline that leads to viewers leaving the show n now this sad part,not only sinal are far apart but sati too now,m scared for the fate of the showCry.

i just pray that we get some good news about her soon,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalchopra74

mohanmegha1

Groupbie

mohanmegha1

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
tfs

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
SiNal (read KN and Sammy's chemistry) is the only reason I still read hang on to the show , if the news about KN quitting/replaced the show is true then that leave me with no reason to continue!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sjkksan_aish--AiSha--Silambu

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
For now trps falling is just bcoz of too low temp in north india :(

And regarding KN leaving its nt yet confirmed so lets wait for a week or official confirmation frm TB/TC/TOI/colors 

*fingers crossed*

parichayan

Prads

IF-Rockerz

Prads

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
seriously..me too feeling very  sad to hear abt KN leaving the show..I watch this crap/ read LU just  for Sameer and Keerti (SiNal)..I m really praying hard for her..If she is leaving this show then i cnt watch Parichay...Pls Ekta, if she cant come back then take a break and start the second season with new story..but only wid Sameer and Keerti as Kunal and Siddhi...

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I watch the show for sinal that means ss- Keerti . No Keerti means no sinal no parichay for me ! If Keerti is really leaving , there is no point in watching the show !

sjkk

MsCeylon

IF-Dazzler

MsCeylon

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I only watch the show for sinal chemistry... now if it's not going to happen in future, I really don't know whether I'll continue watching this at all... I feel so bad for Keerthi... poor girl, hope she recovers quick and is in less pain...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top