Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keerthi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hop Keerti is fine b4 her b-day becoz i want her to have the best b-day ever😊...i wish her the best in her future😊...Today, in the show during last minutes or so ..tears came out of my eyes just watching that.😭..I hope she takes a gud rest and comes back...i will be missing her so much...to be honest i watch the show only for sinal and keerti only...i can't take it no more...it's real disappointment for all sinal fan's and keerti's fan...i hope she recover sooner and comes with a bang in the show...i don't want the show to go off air... Edited by keerthi93 - 11 years ago
adohare thumbnail
get well soon keerti. We all love you very much. Missing you badly.
Pray to god for your speedy recovery.
Please Ekta ji Wait for keerti's back in show with full bang. A Real JKR.
Feeling bad - without keerti our sinal incomplete.

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
don't understand one thing ..if i remember correctly ..in Kyonki..when smriti was pregnant in real  life ..she was given a break not once but twice ..on first occasion,  the time was used to clear their MUs and expose the vamp ..mandira and second not sure but guess something like a memory loss ..
so if tulsi being the main lead in a female centric show can be given 2-3 months of rest then why not keerti..
also last year in June ..when Kunal was in jail ..for about 2-3 weeks , sameer sir was hard;y shown.he just had a 2-3 minutes guest appearance in a week in his parichay..a male centric show ..so cant they manage without keerti for 2-3 weeks..they can effectively use BDs and FBs or some scene which were shot but later edited or not shown..sure they would be many such scenes .

whatever ..the point is we wont accept anyone else as Sidhi..only keerti can be sidhi .
superV thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

don't understand one thing ..if i remember correctly ..in Kyonki..when smriti was pregnant in real  life ..she was given a break not once but twice ..on first occasion,  the time was used to clear their MUs and expose the vamp ..mandira and second not sure but guess something like a memory loss ..

so if tulsi being the main lead in a female centric show can be given 2-3 months of rest then why not keerti..
also last year in June ..when Kunal was in jail ..for about 2-3 weeks , sameer sir was hard;y shown.he just had a 2-3 minutes guest appearance in a week in his parichay..a male centric show ..so cant they manage without keerti for 2-3 weeks..they can effectively use BDs and FBs or some scene which were shot but later edited or not shown..sure they would be many such scenes .

whatever ..the point is we wont accept anyone else as Sidhi..only keerti can be sidhi .

With Smriti then, they knew that she was pregnant and woulg go on a break, so they could plan everything. But here everything has happened all of a sudden and Keerti is not available. SO the situation is a bit different and many viewers might not accept if they suddenly show Sidhhi missing or something like that!!! So they need time to come up with something sensible, take care of keerti's health and at the same time not hurt the viewers emotions!!!
-Deblina- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had a talk with her bro Aniket Nagpure  he told me keerti is fine now she gonna join in maximum 8 to 10 days...till then her track wud be in little lo due to her absence...hence don't worry guysss!!😊
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!thanks yaar...🥳 Edited by karthi173 - 11 years ago
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
TFS

Great news Deblina. I hope my fav girl Keerti come back soon to the sets but yes after her rest. Cant imagine Parichay without her.

Once again thanks for the news.
sjkk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thx a lot ...get well soon keerti
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow indeed an awesome news,my cute, innocent face lead wil b bck soon..waiting for the day she resumes shooting...but yes before that want her to complete rest and get well...
paradigm thumbnail
Thats great news! But if you dont mind my asking, how did you get in touch with her brother?