KN's Accident/Leaving - Keerti Back SOON! p.24 - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
i sat through all the crap and worst tracks for sinal..and sinal for me is sameer and keerti... no keerti..no sinal..no parichay..either show some alternate track and wait for keerti to return or shut the show, come back after two-three months, with new story but sameer sir and keerti as kunal and sidhi...
wish  keerti  a speedy  recovery    !  

all our  sincere   prayers   will sure  bring    her    back  to  her  good health .

Originally posted by Sub_Ram

Sad to hear about Keerthi's accident. She was such a wonderful actress. I pray for her recovery and health.

Excuse me pls correct ur sentence
guys i think we all shuld request to cv's dat after keerti's recovery dey shuld give warm welcome to her by removing all the hurdles from Siddhi's character..
Even keerti is also missing her JKR character..
They shuld show Sinal Reunion...

To see all dis.. We wants dat keerti should recover fast...

GET WELL SOON keerti... & comr back wid a bang for ur die- hard fans...
Oh No!  She seems to be such a sweetheart:(  Was wondering why didn't see her in today's episode.  Hope she gets well soon and returns to the show soon!
Get well soon Keerti, and come back soon 
get well soon keerti...come back with a bang...the show is so dull n boring w/o keerti...come back soon keerti after proper bed rest...take care of yourself
hi

not going to watch the show until keerti isnt back. Get well soon keerti. our best wishes are with you.

norzar
Originally posted by norzar

hi

not going to watch the show until keerti isnt back. Get well soon keerti. our best wishes are with you.

norzar
Same here... I love Samer's character but it's incomplete without Siddhi and I don't want to see a replacement. So if she doesn't comeback I will not watch anymore. I wish Keerti a speedy recovery.