Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged

He's hunted down demons, gone after ghosts and come face to face with ferocious monsters, but Jensen Ackles is diving into a whole new dimension: daddy duty.

The Supernatural star, 34, and his wife Danneel Harris Acklesare expecting their first child later this year, his rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

The actress, best known for her roles as Shannon on One Life to Live and Rachel on One Tree Hill, will debut her baby bump when she accompanies Ackles to the People's Choice Awards Wednesday, where the dad-to-be is scheduled to present.

"Thank you for all the well wishes," Harris Ackles, 33, Tweeted Monday evening. "We are very excited about our soon to be new addition."

The couple tied the knot in 2010 in the actor's hometown of Dallas, Texas.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2013/01/07/supernatural-jensen-ackles-expecting-first-child/

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainakkiiiiiFireLordPhoenix-Mystery-Delena-ciousDeadDevililuvOriginals-Hoor-MS-meghasharmaEphemeraherms_angelSilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baby on the Way for Jensen Ackles" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Aww that's awesome! Heartiest congratulations and best wishes go to Jensen and Danneel! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Congrats to jensen and danneel :-)

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Oh.. JA will b the hottest yet coolest father on earth.. Congrats to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
BABY ACKLES!!! Im so happy!
Congrats to this perfect looking couple <3

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
I just love this pic from the People's Choice Awards Red Carpet.. Every time I see it, I can't help going awww...

Jensen & Danneel are sooo happy!! Such blissful, proud smiles on the faces of these parents-to-be.. It makes me super happy.  All the best to both of them. I'm sure they'll make great parents.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-ciousherms_angelEphemeraSilentSilver

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Aww..so sweet:)

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to Jensen and Daneel! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.