Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

idubba- What makes VD a convincing RK

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

What makes Vivian Dsena a convincing RK aka Rishabh Kundra in Madhubala?

Posted on January 8, 2013 by Ridha

[To set reminders and check TV schedule of Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon click here.].

It is said that this is a Men's world but what about Television Industry, well here the scene is reverse it's a Women's world out here. If you disagree, let us play a quiz and by the end of it we all will have the answer. Take a paper and pen, divide the paper into two halves, in the first half write the title of the serials that features the name of the female protagonist and in the other half write the name of serials that features the name of the male protagonist of the serial.

Ohk!!! After you are done just look at the sheet and you will know for sure what I am talking about.

It's true that women play pivotal roles when it comes to small screen soaps, and even grab a significant portion of screen space/time. But as it is also said that the women of today is making a niche in the men's world, it is a vice – versa situation in the women's world of Indian Television.

One of the significant man who is making this niche all the more strong is RK aka Rishabh Kundra of Madhubala aka Vivian Dsena. The epitome of spoilt brat who broods and hates everybody except him or that is what he feels. A self made actor who is proud of this fact and also enjoys the extensive power that his fame and the money have blessed over him. I am talking about his character RK in the show Madhubala … don't take it otherwise

So what makes Vivian a convincing RK in Madhubala? The simplest of answer is that his good acting skills. Well you might be correct but there's more than just that. Vivian is good, no doubt; but he is made better by the Madhubala team to suit the smarty, brooding and spoilt brat pants of Rishabh Kundra aka RK.

The Look:  The big film star that is RK in the show, the costumes and accessories compliments him accordingly. The casual stole with the casual tees takes the look a notch above from simple casuals to smart and trendy. Any Look when mixed with RK's attitudedefinitely speaks volumes about RK's character. Although his look never changes like an actor's does from film to film but hey!! We cannot expect everything absolutely perfect.

The Dialogues: Well this definitely does the trick…his entire attitude, clothes and style would have gone vain without this. I bow down to the dialogue writer of this show…theenjoyment quotient when RK in his form with his witty impromptu dialogues is superbly high. Whether he is taunting, flaunting or even asking pardon, the dialogues has a stance that will intrigue you and hold you for more than a few minutes. They have a quality of bringing smile when you recollect them and I think this says more than the actual words can say.

While I go on my ride of remembering my favourite dialogues from the show and enjoy my smile, don't forget to send us your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions because they will make me smile ear to ear, waiting!!…. Till then Keep Watching, Keep Enjoying, Keep Smiling and Keep Reading.

What you like the Most about RK of Madhubala?

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrJaipriricha6Angel-shreyaparomannssamiejayagirikumari-suzzie-paras99zahrazarImperfect_Onenai1311_yspnknainiSiMi81llMinHollkari_1AADHIDEVaan-rishbriaprema_ksindiegirlxXxNoreen786xXxsurabigoham1000hemvblakshmi_pailatekateRoohasamiakpm_madhuglamdoll12..PlayfulKiss..Raj_preetShazzieSweet_DesiresamrithasSimple-Girl_chesung_Ananya05--Janvie--Sagar21VampNo1abhaylovepiabangaloresRitzieAcid_QueenForeverForUKittuPratzzAngel-33-Aswathy-desaitmanid--Rose--.AbhIyalicious.anu_sakshiMyAngelAbhayNiki_coolLooteri_Dulhanmaria090.ShreeYaa.flamencoPurpleHorizonnidu_dsenamaanluvsgeetkahkashansakina..NadiaZ..AmoureuxHansaTaporiWhite_lily-Mayu-SaiSBlackpoisonMiss_uliulideepak148LogicalNonsense-Dil-silent.desireSanna14.DreamCatcher.itsRitziMuneebaSheikhKit_Kat.Mohabbatein.Neelambari..-Ms.Wildcherry-.Nafisa.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ_Sparkles_CrazyGirl.21Rashmi...Hdhdleelaa9.Snowfall.

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Thanks For Sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1Simple-Girlamrithas.AbhIyalicious.ForeverForUSagar21SaiSasmaanixx

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

thnx 4 sharing

SaiS

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Thanks for sharing !!!!!

SaiS

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-GirlSaiS

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

SaiS

-Ms.Wildcherry- IF-Stunnerz
-Ms.Wildcherry-
-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
what a dhamakedar article about RK/VD
all I have to say that RK takes your breath away and everything about him from his looks to his wit is just very captivating , no one on TV has ever done before the role of a superstar and VD is doing it perfectly,no other would have done it with a perfection like this,seems like character of RK was sketched only for VD.
After watching the whole episode I watch it again,to listen again and again RK's punchlines and rk and madhu's scenes.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

surabilatekateamrithas.AbhIyalicious.MyAngelAbhaySagar21SaiS.ShreeYaa.CrazyGirl.21.Mohabbatein.MuneebaSheikhHdhd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index