Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking for 12/31/2012 to 1/6/2013 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 34

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
so predictable Bs on  #1 position again Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

number1serialOhSiyapaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Television Celebrity Ranking for 12/31/2012 to 1/6/2013 (Page 33)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Poojakumari

Groupbie

Poojakumari

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Barun & Sanaya rocks..awesome couple, awesome story & awesome acting..I really loved it.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

number1serial

vandana1965

IF-Rockerz

vandana1965

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
  BARUN SOBTI 

THE KING !

number1serial

aliya_jameel

aliya_jameel

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
HeartBARUNHeart

barun-fan

Groupbie

barun-fan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
LOVE U BARUN SOBTI

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Why don't we get to see any buzz related to KSG and Qubool Hai?

Today IF has become so popular.I do not deny that it has got it's own charm and is an amazing public forum.But the people on IF can't deny that Dill Mill Gayye has played a huge role in increasing the popularity of IF and raising it to such a great level today.Before DMG,Kaisa yeh pyaar hai seems to be the only show that had attracted a good amount of viewers on this forum.But IF owes its success to DMG a lot.The number of users kept on increasing as some new youth based shows like MJHT came up in the line.The growing popularity of DMG brought in many more internet users to this site.But still nothing could effect the charm of DMG. DMG forum was the first and largest forum on IF till few days back.Right now it's the second largest forum on IF.

Karan Singh Grover(main lead of DMG) is an actor who ruled IF's TV celebrity charts  for around 3 years.Today we do not see even a single Tellybuzz or Wass up episode about the actor for months and months.I don't know if IF and KSG have got some personal issues.But keeping away the IF users, who are a die hard fan of KSG,from all the news and gossips related to KSG is certainly not fair.
We don't get any news about the upcoming twists in KSG's show Qubool Hai, This is really not fair to all the Qubool Hai and DMG fans.
IF has got a huge rule book for the code of conduct of members.Do we have any such thing for the site makers and managers as well?

Why don't we see any Tellybuzz for KSG anymore?In DMG days,we used to get a buzz or wassup episodes as much as the other shows.Recently,all X,Y,Z shows are present in the Buzzing hot,critics and various news and gossip related corner of IF but we don't have a single news about KSG/Qubool Hai.
As far as I remember the latest buzz about KSG was all about his comeback with Qubool Hai.We got a review of the show from Tellybuzz.Also two/three articles related to Rishabh and Surbhi Jyoti were presented before us till now.The show has completed two months and we didn't get even a single buzz related to the future tracks.

This is definitely unacceptable.I, on the behalf of all KSG and Qubool Hai fans ask this question to the site makers and managers that why are we QH & KSG fans treated so unfairly?Why are we deprived off all the news ,gossips and wass up episodes regarding our favourite show and actors related to it especially KSG?

This issue is a serious concern for a majority of KSG and Qubool Hai fans.
I request the IF Team to look closely into this matter.
I don't intend to offend anyone.I also do not intend to judge IF's capability with an actor's popularity.That is just my point of view and I hope that people may respect it and understand my sentiments.
I wish proper steps may be taken regarding my concern.
On making this post in the suggestions corner,you gave us a buzz article about Asad apologizing Zoya.What are we?Some school going kids whom you'll give a lolipop and we'll be happy..We want justice.We want IF to give attention to KSG and QH as much as it does for other actors and serials.

In case,mods close this topic or my account is banned or something,I'll let you know my future actions right now.I won't stop raising my voice.I'll keep that doing through different IPs and usernames and will express my dissatisfaction again and again till I see full justice to KSG. , Qubool Hai and all the fans of QH/KSG.

PS-I don't intend to hurt the viewers of any other show.I love watching the other shows who are in top 4 on the forum.Kindly avoid any kind of bashing here.This post is meant for the administrators and QH/KSG fans.It would be really nice if others may kindly avoid any conflicts here.

_CookieMonster_

IF-Addictz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Dvd rocks

mahadevibhosle

_CookieMonster_

IF-Addictz

_CookieMonster_

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Drashti and vivian rocks