Deepshikha n Keshav eliminated from NB-5

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Star Plus popular dance reality show Nach Baliye got its first eviction.
According to our sources, " Kushal Tandon & her girlfriend Alena Boeva and Deepshikha Nagpal & his husband Keshav Arora landed in danger zone. Deepshikha & Keshav lost thebattle as they got lowest number of votes ."

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2013/01/deepshikha-nagpal-keshav-arora.htmlEdited by rechus - 11 years ago

expected elimination...

but kushal in bottom two ðŸ˜²...

Originally posted by tastahnin

expected elimination...

but kushal in bottom two 😲...

he got lowest mark..ie's why..
Originally posted by rechus

he got lowest mark..ie's why..

i know that he has got the lowest mark...but i thought that his fans won't let him come in bottom as he has a great number of fan following...but here seems judges score matters more...

i know that he has got the lowest mark...but i thought that his fans won't let him come in bottom as he has a great number of fan following...but here seems judges score matters more...

Well, I think the scores of the judges matter more! And that's a good thing , or else shows which have popular celebs always win because of the fan following but not because of what they actually deserved!  If there is a person who doesn't dance that well but has great fan following will for sure win then ...😳
Originally posted by Shehreen_27

Well, I think the scores of the judges matter more! And that's a good thing , or else shows which have popular celebs always win because of the fan following but not because of what they actually deserved!  If there is a person who doesn't dance that well but has great fan following will for sure win then ...😳

yah...good dancing should win rather than popularity...

yah...good dancing should win rather than popularity...

more important need a impartial judgement...then we will get a real winner..Edited by rechus - 11 years ago
Originally posted by beautybutterfly

who got highest votes?

no idea..may be kushal..
Oooh now we know who'll be leaving

Wish the suspense was there for a couple more days

Oh well life goes on. Well done khushal and elena