arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged

8th jan 2013

8 Jan 2013
Hindustan Times (Mumbai)

'I'm ready to mingle'

Kritika Kamra insists she isn't back with ex-boyfriend Karan Kundra even though they were spotted holidaying together

Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra ended their relationship over six months ago, but there have always been rumours about them getting back together. Adding fuel to the fire, the duo was spotted bringing in the New Year together in Thailand.

Initially after the break-up, Kritika was known to get angry over such rumours, but when we ask her about them, she simply laughs, saying, "I'm not back with Karan. Yes, we were together on that trip, but there were 10-12 other people too. We were a huge gang from Balaji (Telefilms, production house), including Ekta Kapoor, Vishal Gandhi and Aditti Gupta. We visited Bangkok and Pattaya."

The actor admits she's used to being asked about her equation with Karan now. "The Oh-my-God-here-we-go-again feeling is long gone. There's been so much back and forth, so this kind of news amuses me now. Perhaps people will get it this time," she says. "Our break-up wasn't black and white. It's not like we started hating each other because we weren't dating any longer. That only happens in movies, not in real life."

Kritika insists that being friends with an ex is fine. "We have the same friends and we aren't at loggerheads with each other. We were just hanging out, and we had a lot of fun. I am single and ready to mingle," she says.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ishdhvaniCrySsshruti-lovearunsunita_gmRimpi_kmhArjuhi_kk--Anjali--mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.cherry227mon.sayan17.comArjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika clarifies her relationship status" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishdhvani

ishdhvani

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I no why she said ready to mingle, wid whom hunhh dat V...

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishdhvani

I no why she said ready to mingle, wid whom hunhh dat V...

A wo V tu uski behan hai na ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpi_kmh

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Last 1 year i read this kind of iv :( now media should stop to get this kind of iv n karanika should stop to give this kind of iv.mara sar daukta hai :p . A doono boar nahi hota!
Wasa kittu kiska sath mingle hona hai? 'bal ki dukan' vg sa.. :o

Edited by Rimpi_kmh - 08 January 2013 at 1:08am

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimpi_kmh

Last 1 year i read this kind of iv :( now media should stop to get this kind of iv n karanika should stop to give this kind of iv.mara sar daukta hai :p . A doono boar nahi hota!

Wasa kittu kiska sath mingle hona hai? 'bal ki dukan' vg sa.. :o

But ab this is the truth..anyways all the best to kittu..may she get the right person with whom ahe can mingle..best wishes n prayers for her..

Rimpi_kmh

kirti102

Groupbie

kirti102

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
ya all the best of to both of them itni pyari friendsip hai yahi bni rhe baki jo bhi beech me ayega uska haal to madhura jaisa hoga hehehe they both denying but what about madhuras statement that karan cant get over his past

Rimpi_kmh

Rimpi_kmh

IF-Dazzler

Rimpi_kmh

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

Originally posted by Rimpi_kmh

Last 1 year i read this kind of iv :( now media should stop to get this kind of iv n karanika should stop to give this kind of iv.mara sar daukta hai :p . A doono boar nahi hota!Wasa kittu kiska sath mingle hona hai? 'bal ki dukan' vg sa.. :o
But ab this is the truth..anyways all the best to kittu..may she get the right person with whom ahe can mingle..best wishes n prayers for her..

Yaa i know it is the truth :'( .Bast of luck both karan n kittu.

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti102

ya all the best of to both of them itni pyari friendsip hai yahi bni rhe baki jo bhi beech me ayega uska haal to madhura jaisa hoga hehehe they both denying but what about madhuras statement that karan cant get over his past

It was madhura statement abt karan..n it was karan k dil ka haal not kritika's ..so karan cant get over his past but may be kritika has got over..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top