Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnasuganya91bhambari..KaJenDelena..smittapPsychedelicPriya_990Maddy1270aycma98ipkknd-fanArhiDeewani-Dee-..N3rDyM0R0N..KwitKattsbanditqueenn.tia.oJerryTheMouseCrazy4AshVikaquagalmanzilmukulChaiBiskootapplesauce.mandy15ragvir.fanjeb1AmeresThe.Patthaaka.mishti_17Leve.AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS | Dawn" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
WOW! I opened this topic half- expecting poorly written love story about teenagers who ran away together at dawn, instead this story slapped me awake at 1.44 am. The characterisation, the plot and the way you  have written it has just made this story so beautiful (for the lack of a better word). The whole situation was well put. Tbh I want to say so much more & praise you to my hearts content but instead I am gonna say "Never stop writing" and hope you know I mean it.
Ps; Add me to your buddylist. I want Pm's to anything you write.
- Priyanka.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha_ipkknd-

-Risha_ipkknd-

IF-Rockerz

-Risha_ipkknd-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..KaJenDelena..

WOW! I opened this topic half- expecting poorly written love story about teenagers who ran away together at dawn, instead this story slapped me awake at 1.44 am. The characterisation, the plot and the way you  have written it has just made this story so beautiful (for the lack of a better word). The whole situation was well put. Tbh I want to say so much more & praise you to my hearts content but instead I am gonna say "Never stop writing" and hope you know I mean it.
- Priyanka.

Teenagers who ran away at dawnLOL
Though I myself am one and so is the protagonist,I assure you we both are here to stay instead of running away ;)
As for your comment,this is my very first feedback on something I have written out of my head without any background on who the characters are or which serial they belong to[None that is].So it's definitely a very special one :D And those three words summarised for me something which will stay in my mind and nag me when I think about what a pathetic writer I am.To put it together you have been too generous in your comment but I am honestly overwhelmed with joy over this!Thankyou so much!

-Risha

Priya_990

..KaJenDelena..

..KaJenDelena..

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Originally posted by ..KaJenDelena..

- Priyanka.

Teenagers who ran away at dawnLOL
Though I myself am one and so is the protagonist,I assure you we both are here to stay instead of running away ;)
As for your comment,this is my very first feedback on something I have written out of my head without any background on who the characters are or which serial they belong to[None that is].So it's definitely a very special one :D And those three words summarised for me something which will stay in my mind and nag me when I think about what a pathetic writer I am.To put it together you have been too generous in your comment but I am honestly overwhelmed with joy over this!Thankyou so much!

-Risha

LOL @ Teenagers at dawn thing, I make assumptions to what the stories may be about before I read them- you wouldn't guess it but most of my assumptions are horrible ahaha . In response to writing your own characters for the first time- its the best! They are also the most cherished. I dont think I have been to kind in the comment, and I am glad my words made you feel that way. <3 xx

-Risha_ipkknd-

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
This was written so beautifully and with the sensitivity only a girl can feel. It's cruel to force something on such a little innocent and to blame her going ahead and getting raped. It's the same in every society. Girl's are to blamed for getting raped. Rish, I adore the mother of the child for standing firmly  by her daughter.  And not just the rape that is binding - her attire the ghoongat and the bangles every thing felt strangling. How inhumanely it felt, when her physical wound was left unattended and they kept giving you more wounds! 

I recently read in the newspaper that a panchayat banned girls from carrying cell-phones because they thought it accounted for the rising inter-caste marriage.  So, it's not just rape they are women - innocence is blamed for but also other things the society considers imbecile and atrocious! 

A wonderful and sensitive piece very aptly named Rish :)

-Risha_ipkknd-

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Rish, is that you? Do you realize how amazing this piece was?
I usually don't read one shots and yeah, I'm the kind who goes for the lovey dovey, or angsty sorta FFs :P

But this was just beyond words Heart
So much in just a few paragraphs. Something only a girl can feel.
The issue is indeed a sad one, and I hope, measures will be taken in the future so that girls of our age don't have their lives stifled by the hands of those beasts.

Thank you for writing this.
I wasn't prepared at all for something as awakening as this, but nonetheless, it's a job well done, Rish <3

ily <3 Embarrassed
-Ashfi

-Risha_ipkknd-

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
rish.. i have no words.. such a sensitive issue.. handles so well in a short story.. thats what is needed in india.. standing up for the girl.. 

hope to see more of your wonderful ideas and thoughts in stories.. this one was amongst ur best <3

-Risha_ipkknd-

Psychedelic

Goldie

Psychedelic

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Splendid writing! I felt as if all the indignation I usually feel and the rage that rises within me when people tend to make statements in media was channelised properly into your characters! That he women should dress properly, or they are asking to be raped. Or when they are questioned about travelling late or being with a male friend. That if a woman gets raped, she was definitely being provocative. Your message was powerful and positive Rish! Kudos for having chosen such a situation and depicting it so beautifully. The use of the bangles resonated with me really well! Well done Rish! :)

Edited by Psychedelic - 19 January 2013 at 10:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top