Ebook

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pepples_joy

IF-Dazzler

pepples_joy

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys..

Do you people any ebook download site???
Because I'm not able to go out to buy books.. Ouch

Well I searching for The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins...
Please let me know if you get the link... Thanks..

Edited by pepples_joy - 07 January 2013 at 10:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ebook" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
asking for ebooks online .. to download is a crime ... IF doesnt support tht ... but i must say there is nothing u can't google ... nor 4shared .. :P i guess u got the hint

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pepples_joy

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Yeah, you cannot discuss piracy here, but as usual Google is your friend. Wink Some bays are nice too, especially if there are pirates in it. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pepples_joyEphemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
As mentioned above, we do not allow discussion of e-books here because most of them have copyright issues, especially the free ones.  If you want to buy a digital copy of it, you can do so at amazon.com

Closing the topic. Anyone who has the book and would like to share it, please do so via PM. Thank you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pepples_joyEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top