Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
1.Your Name  Mayandrah

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
zero

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
Tanya.91... she made me the AT for Kashi after I requested her
Thankyou darling
3.My first post in season 6... 
maybe the into thread

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
no warnings... but wars... haha... not my fault... people dont have a sense of humour here

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
Noone

6.Most Memorable person...!
Munna and Shahzur... best people on BB... the only ones Id like to communicate with

7. My favorite Thread/Post 
hmmm... cant name one

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL
Cruisers threads

8.Person that Made me go ROFL

9.Person am Going to killLOL
e-kill... 3 of them... haha

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
Munna and Shahzur Wink

11.Most Weird Person...!
Chandramukhi and Dexterkilaila

12.My Drama king/queen?

13. My choice of winner.. 
Urvashi or Niketan

14.My achievement on Forum..!
I became a Dazzler... I became a senior member in BB3... then Goldie in BB4 :)
15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most
Firstly Munna... he is very sweet... and funny... with a great sense of humour... Id say so weird things to him with not even a single bad word from him Clap
Shahzur... a great person to talk to... and a very good girl at heartApprove

17.i'll be in next season or not?
If life allows 

18.You can see me posting on..
Nowhere... I only come for BB... until and unless there is any other reality show on lines and basis of BB

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
My convocation...
wedding
lots :)

20. Thing i regret the Most

21.My words to all on forum...:)
Life is short... masti karo yaaro

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradososweetOmnipotence-allizwell-.Shayari.Sunshine797sscomp32Pentaminous.~~~~-Cruiser-Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 9)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

axeion

IF-Sizzlerz

axeion

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer : Too lazy to type up everything, so copying most from last season's response Embarrassed

Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

01. Your Name :  

02. Hit Score (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) : Skip, I ended up deleting many instead of adding them LOL

03. My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : Hadey & Trinky (We knew each other, were not officially good friends until now)

04. My first post in season 6 : Duh. Meenzy's Party Thread, where else? Embarrassed

05. My First War (Your First warning on The forum, why and where) :  Won't call 'em fights/wars. And every tiff worth a Troller-in-the-Stroller added to the friend list. Wink

06. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most) : Hadey (The sex-slave in my bedroom) Heart

07. Most Memorable person : Everyone Hug

08. My favorite Thread/Post : Saashka/Sapna/Fishy AT and some occasional threads by MsC (Too busy to glance at rest)

09. Thread that Made me go ROFL : MsC's threads.

10. Person that Made me go ROFL : Say what? Confused

11. Person am Going to kill : You meant e-kill, no? Evil Smile

12.Members Am going to stalk after season ends : None! Hope no one stalks me either. Confused

13. Most Weird Person : Too many to list here! Sleepy

14. My Drama king/queen : The more the merrier LOL

15. My choice of winner : Urvashi Embarrassed

16. My achievement on Forum : Wow, my life should really suck to take my e-life this seriously! Thankfully, it doesn't. Embarrassed

17. Any incident worth Mention : None, give me a break Tongue

18. Thing I'll miss the most : Nothing LOL

19. I'll be in next season or not : Those who forget history, are doomed to repeat it. Hell YES, I'll be back here LOL

20. You can see me posting on : In Glabe.

21. Any big thing coming in my life for which I need your wishes : You'll get a PM if you are supposed to know Big smile

22. Thing I regret the most : Regrets are the natural property of grey hairs. I have a long way before I get there. Big smile

23. My words to all on forum : Live and Let Live! 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Leiaikeelyou-victoRiya-SphallolaliaEl_DoradoTheBigTamashaMissChievous.Shayari.-allizwell--shabz-return_to_hades~~~~sscomp32-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Sunshine797Nope123-Cruiser---DewDrops--

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I guess I'll do this since this forum has been quite interesting for me! LOL

Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name - Gunia, Gun, luvya LOL, mod (or some variation thereof) Wink

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - ummm... don't really remember and kind of lazy to check... probably 10 or so Confused

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - Chandramukhi for sure Hug

3.My first post in season 6... Well, probably some random thread about Rajiv... but what I remember as one of my first posts was showing my appreciation for RTH's wondrous wit in coming up with Rajiv and Sana's Love story in Dr. Suess style LOL 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - LOL I think this one is kind of not applicable for me because I'm a mod(el) citizen Wink

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - Definitely Omni Hug

6.Most Memorable person...! - There are way too many! All the Fishy AT people basically - Chandu, Omni, TheBoss, Sharon, Munna, RTH, saitan, Isa, Dexy,  Nishu, Prometeus, Penta and everyone else who frequents that AT! 

7. My favorite Thread/Post - Definitely the thread that kept me coming back - the Fishy Kapoor AT! 

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL - I think in general Cruiser and MissCherie had some funny ones...

8.Person that Made me go ROFL TheBoss for sure! MissCherie and Cruiser tend to be quite funny.. actually, a lot of people on this forum are quite humorous!

9.Person am Going to killLOL - I'm quite peaceful Big smile

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - Chandu, maybe RTH?! Omni if he sticks around LOL

11.Most Weird Person...! hmmm... I think Prometeus, sorry bro LOL and if we're talking about Trollers as well, then Mullah takes the cake! 

12.My Drama king/queen? Not really my drama queen, but the forum drama queen is Dexy... no doubt! 

13. My choice of winner.. I would love if Imam won! Though don't have any strong preferences! 

14.My achievement on Forum..! I hit 10000 posts (not that I got a color or ladder change Cry)... I made some new friends Hug Changed some people's views about me and my biradri... ROFL

15.Any incident worth Mention - not really Ermm

16.Thing I'll miss the most - The Fishy AT and the people in it Ouch

17.i'll be in next season or not? - For sure... atleast that's the plan... maybe someone can come remind me to show up?! Wink

18.You can see me posting on.. "Insufficient Permission" for the most part ROFL CCs if I'm really bored... and sometimes in my forums Tongue

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! - surviving graduate school in general LOL

20. Thing i regret the Most - Without sounding too cheesy, I kinda sorta regret not joining this forum earlier in the season than I did! 

21.My words to all on forum...:) Relax and take a deep breath! 

Edited by |Persephone| - 10 January 2013 at 7:40pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NR_786ikeelyouarcoiris-victoRiya-TheBossOmnipotence-allizwell-.Shayari.Sunshine797sscomp32nishu786-Cruiser-~~~~-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Vinzy--DewDrops--Tony_StraK786

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name SugandhaSmile

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 6  Big smile

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Cruiser ji...!!Big smileBig smileStar

3.My first post in season 6... can't remember..Ermm

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) no warning till now...!!Cool

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) no one...!!Stern Smile

6.Most Memorable person...! Cruiser...BigBoss6fan...tanasha...allizwell...togepe...MissCherie...Mahek.
.Charu21...Shayari..etc..all nik AT nd all LF members...Hug.

7. My favorite Thread/Post all fun threads on the forum...!!...LOL

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL all cruiser nd misscherie's fun threads...

8.Person that Made me go ROFL Cruiser...!! waise toh baaki bhi who are humourous...Tongue

9.Person am Going to killLOL i am ahimsawaadi person...Wink

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end urmmm...Ermm

11.Most Weird Person...! Lallan-Top..!!...nd...speedi...LOL

12.My Drama king/queen? mera koi drama king/queen nahi hai..!!Wacko

13. My choice of winner..  Niketan..Heart...or...Urvashi..!!Thumbs Up

14.My achievement on Forum..! i turned PINK..!!D'ohLOL

15.Any incident worth Mention nothing in mind..!!Ermm

16.Thing I'll miss the most the whole forum..Big smile...the bashing threads..LOL..the prasing threads...Embarrassed...haan...cruiser's fun posts...!!Big smileEmbarrassed

17.i'll be in next season or not? depends...haan if i'll be...then i am not gonna support anyone...!!Approve

18.You can see me posting on.. members lounge..!Tongue

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! my results are gonna be announced soon...!!Cry...i really need blessings..!!OuchLOL

20. Thing i regret the Most i wasn't able to mingle much wid the people out here..!!.Unhappy

21.My words to all on forum...:) All the best to all...!!...nd please...to everyone...Take A Chill Pill...!!...Haste Haste...Kat Jaaye Raste...!!Big smileBig smile

Edited by ..Mishh007.. - 13 January 2013 at 5:39am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993BigBoss6fan--GODFATHER--TheBigTamasha.Shayari.Mahek_No1-allizwell-T1ddlyW1nkssscomp32Pentaminous.~~~~-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-Sunshine797--DewDrops--

ikeelyou

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...|Persephone|

perfectlystill

Goldie

perfectlystill

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged

1.Your Name - perfectlystill

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 5! (Chikna_Mundaa,BaleHead,simplypurple,bluerobin,khoslakadhokal)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - Inquisitivesoul, kind of.Big smile

3.My first post in season 6... http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3321054&PID=70683982&#70683982 LOL

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - I've never gotten a warning

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) - I only have one scrap from TheTrollercoaster who thanked me for correcting the scores in heal or hurt game.

6.Most Memorable person...! I met a lot of great people here. I'll remember all the people from LF discussions,Sana AT and my fellow Imam fans. Especially Inquisitvesoul,khoslakashokla,simplypurple,bluerobin,Chingari, BaleHead,Cruiser and Chinkna_Mundaa)

7. My favorite Thread/Post - Sana At and LF discussions

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL - Some of Cruiser and MissCherie's posts

8.Person that Made me go ROFL - Isa_Rehman, Lallan-Top,Cruiser

9.Person am Going to killLOL - No oneLOL

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end - Hopefully no one.

11.Most Weird Person...! -

12.My Drama king/queen?

13. My choice of winner..  - Sana or Imam.

14.My achievement on Forum..! - I don't think there is any. CryBig smile

15.Any incident worth Mention - My fierce Imam stanning from the past two daysEmbarrassed

16.Thing I'll miss the most - Obsessing over the LF..maybe.LOL

17.i'll be in next season or not? Definitely.

18.You can see me posting on.. The Bollywood section

20. Thing i regret the Most - No regrets Cool

21.My words to all on forum...:) - See you all in the BB7 forum!

Edited by perfectlystill - 13 January 2013 at 1:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulture.Shayari.Lallan-Topsimplypurplekhoslakadhokla-allizwell-Mahek_No1sscomp32~~~~Pentaminous.Sunshine797-Cruiser-Tony_StraK786

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Updated My Slambook Entry... Cool
Check it out people... Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3382113&PID=73517955&#73517955

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...Mahek_No1|Persephone|Pentaminous.Sunshine797

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged

1.Your Name
Sonia

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
not sure (too lazy to check) a few!!

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
Cant remember

3.My first post in season 6...
ONE OF THE MANY, WHY U NOT NOMINATE SIDDHU BABA THREADS

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
My first fight on here was with Trollercoaster because he kept calling Urvashi 'aunty'LOL but it is all good now between us.. i have learnt to appreciate him and his sense of humor.. the first warning was during the process of me  trying to bribe TheBoss for his support.. and  i posted a picture of some playboy models IN BIKINIS which were deemed 'explicit' (yes, i am another victim of  pathetic I-F rules)

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
some person who kept for about a week spamming my scrapbook with "hi sonia" .. sorry for ignoring you but it was too muchHug

6.Most Memorable person...!
Crystalline23, Chandramukhi, Sanika, Sweetrahz, CMPunk, Saniya93, bwtsweetu, Mahek_No1, frank (and everyone else on nik and urvashi's AT)
Others: munna, RTH, dex, Cruiser, Godfather, The Rowdiest, TheTrollerCoaster, Tanya.91, Saitan, Faraan_4_shweta, blackie, Lallan-top, Pentaminous, TheBoss

7. My favorite Thread/Post
Fishy Kapoor AT (only because it was awesome to just go there and talk about something random)

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL
Can't Think of an specific one but Cruiser's threads were always hilarious, special mention to the controversial mullah akbar..

8.Person that Made me go ROFL

Godfather, Cruiser OR when someone called me a hater/basher..

9.Person am Going to killLOL

WHY IS I-F PROMOTING VIRTUAL MURDERLOL

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end

AGAIN WHY IS I-F PROMOTING VIRTUAL INTERNET STALKINGROFL

11.Most Weird Person...!

Isa_Rahman (for actually loving raj so much)LOL PLUS all the people who created MIDs to bash members..

12.My Drama king/queen?

Mullah Akbar (he was the king of CREATING drama on here)

13. My choice of winner..
I want Urvashi to win, but would be happy if Nikku or Imam did

14.My achievement on Forum..!
Going from a Groupbie to Dazzler, creating three of Niketan's AT

15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most
The members.. urvashi, nik and fishy kapoor wale ATs

17.i'll be in next season or not?

YES!!

18.You can see me posting on..
Possibly on the fanatic infested Nach baliye ForumROFL

20. Thing i regret the Most

21.My words to all on forum...:) 
my words are on this keep calm poster that i madeWinkkeepcalm_zps123ab7c5.png

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ikeelyouNR_786-victoRiya-TheBigTamashaMissChievous--GODFATHER--Y2JisBackIsa_Rahman.Shayari.-allizwell-T1ddlyW1nkssscomp32Pentaminous.~~~~nishu786-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-Sunshine797Sharif.Badmaash--DewDrops--Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.