Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakenNR_786kvltSphallolalia-victoRiya-Picasso9saarahkhannMissChievousEl_Dorado--GODFATHER--Mahek_No1-allizwell-.Shayari.khoslakadhoklaDexterkilailaSunshine797sscomp32T1ddlyW1nks-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.-Cruiser-Vinzy--DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 7)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
1.Your Name Amina Ahmed Raza 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) erm... one or two i guess 

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Cruiser 

3.My first post in season 6... Dont remember 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) I haven't any !

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Dont remember I guess Isa Rehman

6.Most Memorable person...! Cruiser and Tanya 
(As i like their posts) 

7. My favorite Thread/Post  All Fun posts made by Cruiser  

8.Thread that Made me go Winners are class apart by Cruiser and one he mad eon entry of Imam in main house 

8.Person that Made me go ROFL Cruiser  and Miss charlie 

9.Person am Going to killLOL No one 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one  .. i m not sure abt it  

11.Most Weird Person...! Isa Rehman 

12.My Drama king/queen? ---- Not mine but I guess for every one else as well .. Del and Rajeev 

13. My choice of winner..  Urvashi or Niketan 

14.My achievement on Forum..! appreciation on my posts 

15.Any incident worth Mention no 

16.Thing I'll miss the most forum it self 

17.i'll be in next season or not? Yeah sure .. I loveee Big boss 

18.You can see me posting on.. no where besides Big boss 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Pray that may we (me and husband) become proud parents soon BlushingInshaAllah 

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing 

21.My words to all on forum...:) ... avoid fights ..just enjoy your time here as we are not getting the price money for creating the mess.. stay blessed all !  

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

priyakenNR_786Picasso9--GODFATHER--TheBossMissChievousEl_DoradosaarahkhannMahek_No1-allizwell-.Shayari.Sunshine797-Cruiser-Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi---DewDrops--

El_Dorado

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9Sphallolalia-victoRiya-MissChievous--GODFATHER--saarahkhannMahek_No1-allizwell-.Shayari.|Persephone|-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.nishu786DexterkilailaSunshine797-Cruiser-sscomp32--DewDrops--VinzyTony_StraK786

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
1.Your Name Xeta, 
 Dex, Dexy, 
 Dexter, Dexola, Laila, Chokri...you name it...these people love giving me names.LOLLOL

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Wouldn't know, I accept every friend request I get. Never counted them. LOL

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Maya aka Lajjawati. She used to talk about BB forum on BS long time ago. Thanks to her, I joined this forum last year and loved it! Too bad, she self banned and left this year! AngryI miss you Maya meri jaan!Hug

3.My first post in season 6... As always it was in Meena's party thread. That is the inaugural ball of every BB season.LOL

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : I have had so many fights with so many people and received so many warnings from so many moderators that I cannot even keep count anymore. So couldn't tell ya... LOLLOL

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) My forum kiddie brother Cmpunk, he's a sweetheart!Hug He makes me smile with his random "hey Dexy" scraps in the middle of my work day. LOLLOL

6.Most Memorable person...! Oh there are so many but I'm only gonna name those with whom I have had NO personal interaction since I don't want to miss out on anyone I know, accidentally. So it would have to be: Godfather, Mullah Akbar, Chitrashi and Scofield

7. My favorite Thread/Post:  My favorite thread is probably one of Mullah's religious rants.LOLLOL

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL : All of Mullah Akbar's threads. He has the best sense of humor on the planet. I'm gonna use his "you're a waste of good carbon" line one of these days since I'm a science geek myself.LOLLOL

8.Person that Made me go ROFL Godfather, Mullah Akbar. What can I say...these are two succinctly hilarious gentlemen.LOLLOL

9.Person am Going to killLOL Oh so many...LOL...nah...No one actually. When I leave a forum, I leave the animosity behind. Did the same in BB5 as well as JDJ and I'll do the same now. Although I'd like to apologize to Mr. Management and Guess_Wh0 for misunderstanding and fighting with them on countless occasions.  I was out of line a lot of times. Did not see it then but I've been seeing it for the last couple of days. Perhaps, I needed a bucket of ice cold water thrown at me for that. LOLI do owe an apology to these two guys, so I am sorry and I say it publicly with all my heart. Big smile

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one is interesting enough to hold my attention that long. I have an attention span of a 10 year old ADD kid.LOLLOL

11.Most Weird Person...!  ME? LOL

12.My Drama king/queen? I am a drama queen myself.Cool Kisi aur ko mere sar ka taz kyun dena LOL

13. My choice of winner..  Imam or Sana.Dancing

14.My achievement on Forum..! This is no achievement, it is just what I do to kill time at work but then I get super addicted and invested and burn my own ass. But hey you live and learn.LOLLOL

15.Any incident worth Mention Yea, the number of whacked and crazy MID premis that came after me this season.LOLLOL

16.Thing I'll miss the most I miss Aaliya (Rafa), Estella and Lajja a lotCry

17.I'll be in next season or not? Yes, I will definitely be in the next season's forum but not as Dexterkilaila. Dhund sako toh dundh lo! Cool

18.You can see me posting on...Nowhere, I'm making a giant leap in real life soon so this is my last stop until October, 2013. 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Yep but if I tell you, I'd have to kill you.Cool

20. Thing i regret the Most Not regret per say but If I have inadvertently hurt anyone's emotions, feelings or sentiments, then I apologize. I am highly opinionated and passionate about what I believe in. And I'm not a diplomatic person by any stretch of the imagination so I do tend to step on people's toes quite frequently. I really can't remember who and how many I've angered or hurt (that bad, eh? LOL)  so in general I am sorry if  you were hurt by one of my comments. Wish I could take it back but I can't. That's all I gotta say.Ying Yang

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Demolish the baggage behind.Party

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

El_Dorado-Suhana-Arsha_Kriyansh--GODFATHER--saarahkhannMahek_No1-allizwell-khoslakadhoklaSunshine797-Cruiser-Nope123sscomp32Pentaminous.--DewDrops--

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name:  Mahek

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum):  12

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum):   FBOMB (Gumrah)

3.My first post in season 6... :   Cannot remember (short term memory loss) LOL

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ):   I have had no wars here and have never received any warnings Big smile

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): FBOMB (Gumrah),  she is a very beautiful person and a true friend.  She has a great sense of humour, I have found a great friend in her, wish her all the happiness in the world.Wink

CMPUNK, he is a great guy but loves to irritate me, he is also a great friend. By the way Punk who is nominated?Wink

6.Most Memorable person...!   Too many people, I would like to start off with FBOMB (Gumrah), she has been an awesome friend.  The rest are:

~~~~, HelloHiByeBye- , Pentaminous , Faraan_4_Shweta , Nishu786 , -Chandramukhi- , Saniya93, sweetrahz , Be.A.Rebel, shayari, CMPunk, -Xaffron- , cruiser51 , mythical , HinaMahekian , tanya.91, ShahZur4Cruiser , ashdgr8, sonia1230, mayandrah, dipali13, nupsie, tuntunituntuni, shaf13
ablazedmelody, Shamainchara01, Khushi, fire_gun, hardboy09, MissCherie, kaushikbasu, Isa_Rahman, MadOwhat, shreyanag, monikabasra, Omnipotence, return_to_hades, SharonNeedles, simplypurple, PriyaBB, Inquisitivesoul, Arsha_Kriyansh, Cruiser, Dexterkilaila, lovelygirly, TheBigTamasha, sosweet...and many more.

7. My favorite Thread/PostUrvashi's AT Embarrassed

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL:   All of Cruiser funny threads and MissCherie funny threads.

8.Person that Made me go ROFL: Godfather

9.Person am Going to killLOL: I will have to think about that one LOL

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end:  All my friends I have made here, guys always watch your backs never know I might be stalking you LOL

11.Most Weird Person...!:  No doubt about this one, its the one and only nigella (so many disgusting post from this person against contestants) Dead

12.My Drama king/queen? All of us  LOL

13. My choice of winner.. : Urvashi

14.My achievement on Forum..! :  I reached 4767 posts (at the start of the season I was on 1600 posts), I have never posted as much as I have this year so yeah an achievement for me. Big smile

15.Any incident worth Mention:   When Del was evicted. Wink BB saved me from suffering a heart attack in the final (if Del had won in the finals I would have suffered a heart attack) LOL

16.Thing I'll miss the most:   Everyone member (yep including people who were in the enemy gang I meant who did not support Urvashi), made some great friends here and have found out there are still good people out there.  Love you all Hug

17.i'll be in next season or not?  I cannot say that I will not be here coz I said after last season that I hate BB after Juhi won, but see I still came LOL, so maybe I will be here neaxt season.

18.You can see me posting on..:   Maybe Nach Baliye, I mostly post here on BB

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!:  I need everyone's wishes and prayers, I have been trying for a baby for the last 7 years and it's just not happening.  If you guys can take some time out to pray for me it will mean alot to me.

20. Thing i regret the Most:  I had a tiny tiny tiny little argument with Isa_Rehman but now regret it and want to tell him that I am sorry.  I don't get into arguments but uss din shahid mera dimaag kharab ho gaya thaEmbarrassed

21.My words to all on forum...:)   Life is too short, live it to the fullest, All of you please always keep smiling, I wish every single one of you here all the best in life, Ishallah all of your dreams come true:

Zindagi bhi ek kavita ki tarah hai,
Kuch ummeedon ki, kuch chahton ki,
Gham jiska sheershak hai,
bhavna jiska ghar,
pal pal ka fer,
khwahishon ka mela,
hawa ke saath jo bole,
toofan ka saath dekar
sugandh ke saath jo failey,
dilon mein jo jagah bana le,
bas kuch khushi dekar,
yahi hai zindagi,
jo ek kavita ki tarah hai.

Edited by Mahek_No1 - 12 January 2013 at 11:05am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaTheBigTamashaEl_Dorado--GODFATHER--lovelygirlyInquisitivesoulraj..Shayari.simplypurple-allizwell-return_to_hades~~~~nishu786-Chandramukhi-..Mishh007..-Cruiser-sscomp32Sunshine797--DewDrops--VinzySamraat_92Tony_StraK786

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name Shreya

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) None

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) 

3.My first post in season 6... Introducing myself

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) I never got one LOL

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) No one

6.Most Memorable person...! tanya.91

7. My favorite Thread/Post  there were quite a few

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL The kitty thread by tweetie

8.Person that Made me go ROFL Tweetie

9.Person am Going to killLOL Every Sallu hater LOL

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one

11.Most Weird Person...! No one

12.My Drama king/queen? No one

13. My choice of winner..  Urvashi

14.My achievement on Forum..! None

15.Any incident worth Mention None

16.Thing I'll miss the most Nothing

17.i'll be in next season or not? Maybe

18.You can see me posting on.. Many different forums: CID, Shapath, FIR, Balika Vadhu, Bollywood Forum, The Serial, Coolbie & Videobie, Harry Potter, and News Room are main

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! I'm searching for a full-time job! Help me!!!

20. Thing i regret the Most Nothing

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Live life with masti!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBigTamashasaarahkhann-allizwell-.Shayari.Sunshine797-Cruiser-sscomp32Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi---DewDrops--Tony_StraK786

speedi

Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBigTamasha.Shayari.Sunshine797-Cruiser-sscomp32-Chandramukhi-

Heisenberg.

IF-Dazzler

Heisenberg.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

1.Your Name Xeta, 
 Dex, Dexy, 
 Dexter, Dexola, Laila, Chokri...you name it...these people love giving me names.LOLLOL

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Wouldn't know, I accept every friend request I get. Never counted them. LOL

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Maya aka Lajjawati. She used to talk about BB forum on BS long time ago. Thanks to her, I joined this forum last year and loved it! Too bad, she self banned and left this year! AngryI miss you Maya meri jaan!Hug

3.My first post in season 6... As always it was in Meena's party thread. That is the inaugural ball of every BB season.LOL

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : I have had so many fights with so many people and received so many warnings from so many moderators that I cannot even keep count anymore. So couldn't tell ya... LOLLOL

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) My forum kiddie brother Cmpunk, he's a sweetheart!Hug He makes me smile with his random "hey Dexy" scraps in the middle of my work day. LOLLOL

6.Most Memorable person...! Oh there are so many but I'm only gonna name those with whom I have had NO personal interaction since I don't want to miss out on anyone I know, accidentally. So it would have to be: Godfather, Mullah Akbar, Chitrashi and Scofield

7. My favorite Thread/Post:  My favorite thread is probably one of Mullah's religious rants.LOLLOL

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL : All of Mullah Akbar's threads. He has the best sense of humor on the planet. I'm gonna use his "you're a waste of good carbon" line one of these days since I'm a science geek myself.LOLLOL

8.Person that Made me go ROFL Godfather, Mullah Akbar. What can I say...these are two succinctly hilarious gentlemen.LOLLOL

9.Person am Going to killLOL Oh so many...LOL...nah...No one actually. When I leave a forum, I leave the animosity behind. Did the same in BB5 as well as JDJ and I'll do the same now. Although I'd like to apologize to Mr. Management and Guess_Wh0 for misunderstanding and fighting with them on countless occasions.  I was out of line a lot of times. Did not see it then but I've been seeing it for the last couple of days. Perhaps, I needed a bucket of ice cold water thrown at me for that. LOLI do owe an apology to these two guys, so I am sorry and I say it publicly with all my heart. Big smile

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one is interesting enough to hold my attention that long. I have an attention span of a 10 year old ADD kid.LOLLOL

11.Most Weird Person...!  ME? LOL

12.My Drama king/queen? I am a drama queen myself.Cool Kisi aur ko mere sar ka taz kyun dena LOL

13. My choice of winner..  Imam or Sana.Dancing

14.My achievement on Forum..! This is no achievement, it is just what I do to kill time at work but then I get super addicted and invested and burn my own ass. But hey you live and learn.LOLLOL

15.Any incident worth Mention Yea, the number of whacked and crazy MID premis that came after me this season.LOLLOL

16.Thing I'll miss the most I miss Aaliya (Rafa), Estella and Lajja a lotCry

17.I'll be in next season or not? Yes, I will definitely be in the next season's forum but not as Dexterkilaila. Dhund sako toh dundh lo! Cool

18.You can see me posting on...Nowhere, I'm making a giant leap in real life soon so this is my last stop until October, 2013. 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Yep but if I tell you, I'd have to kill you.Cool

20. Thing i regret the Most Not regret per say but If I have inadvertently hurt anyone's emotions, feelings or sentiments, then I apologize. I am highly opinionated and passionate about what I believe in. And I'm not a diplomatic person by any stretch of the imagination so I do tend to step on people's toes quite frequently. I really can't remember who and how many I've angered or hurt (that bad, eh? LOL)  so in general I am sorry if  you were hurt by one of my comments. Wish I could take it back but I can't. That's all I gotta say.Ying Yang

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Demolish the baggage behind.Party

Dex wanted this post to be seen, so I'm quoting it.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

NR_786-victoRiya-SphallolaliasaarahkhannEl_Dorado--GODFATHER--khoslakadhokla.Shayari.simplypurpleMahek_No1sosweet-allizwell-|Persephone|Pentaminous.sscomp32nishu786-Cruiser-Sunshine797--DewDrops--Vinzy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.