Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name  - GodFATHER -- ( and those who have interacted with me, know my personal info)

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  DONT know --- always accepted every request that was sent - @

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) I knew Chandramukhi from SMJ forum --but I guess it was sweetnirali who I had some friendly conversations with first on forum @ - and can call her a friend ! =

3.My first post in season 6...  MUST be in some random thread --thats my habit -@ I pick up any random topic in first couple of pages of forum and post my nonsense there ---

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) A mod-who-shall-not-be-named raised my WL for something that I hadn't done --and YET refused to lower it down in spite of proving it --AND then removed after 1 month or so @ --- The whole PM exchange over that made me realize that DT members are not in sync with it comes to rule enforcement --/ of course GOOD DT people but then they have job to do ---which isn't done well honestly -

NO - i never really had any major tiffs with any of the members here --

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) NO ONE YET ---so be my guest and do spam my scrap book before SHOW ENDS ---after that I may be OUT until next season -

6.Most Memorable person...!  MANY MANY MANY -----but specifically rock-stars like Chandramukhi, Dexterkilaila, sweetnirali, Naina,Saloni111, Nemesis--and those who created fun threads/posts like Cherie, ALLizwell, mithibaani,togepe30 -- and sharp debaters like RTH, Znursingh, Chitrashi, Deja.Vu, Blackie -----and DDT updater GYPSY ( for those WUs)--and SPOILER news reporters - nishu and ZEE ---and intelligent TROLLS like mullah / ----and URVASHI fans I guess who kept liking my posts coz I was supporting her for most part -

7. My favorite Thread/Post  WELL --I liked some posts that discussed serious like ---DELHI gang rape topics/suggestions, Chadramukhi's LAJJA thread --- KING's  marriage stereotype thread --/  ITS good to see many intellectuals posting their logical views under single thread -

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL TOO many --but i GUESS MissCHERIE , togepe30 and ALLisWELL have a perfect sense of humor ---Their humor posts  are not repetitive and very unique concept wise  -- and not to forget CRUISER -Thumbs Up
8.Person that Made me go ROFL  OTHER than mullah, i guess Isa and LALLAN for fulfilling  their commitment for RAJEV ----

9.Person am Going to killLOL  I don't mind killing all MIDs on this forum ---to make it clean and friendly platform -

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end  DONT think so --coz most likely I will be OUT once show ends and return next season -/  (only if salman doesn't host /:P)

11.Most Weird Person...! TANYA.91 for MORAL policing and daily POLLS --- NIGELLA for hateful posts  - TheBOSS for good reasons (sometimes gives i-know-it-all and world-revolves-around-me impression)

12.My Drama king/queen? DRAMA = attention seeking (in a good way) -- ISA for bumping his own threads every 2 minutes --  CRUISER for constant-marketing of his own fun-posts ,sticky threads and sending links via PMs / ------ BUT it all ended in some good laughs anyways -

13. My choice of winner..  URVASHI or SANA ---and really don't care now whatever the result be / -

14.My achievement on Forum..!  NOTHING -- may be couple of good friends ?

15.Any incident worth Mention MANY ---i guess but might affect some feelings here /:P

16.Thing I'll miss the most YOU ALL ---who make this forum a fun place / -

17.i'll be in next season or not?  YEP  ---that is the plan, let us C / -

18.You can see me posting on.. Bigg BOSS 7

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! NOTHING --all big THINGS are over ---just a small ones to deal with now - / :P

20. Thing i regret the Most NOT making any new TOPICS or long posts  due to time constraints --I plan to make up for it next season though /-

21.My words to all on forum...:)  Main kya BOLU DOSTO ---aap log kafi samazdaar ho ! Ermm---PLEASE  stay away from EVIL and embrace happiness and positivity in LIFE -/  TRY not to hurt people and LIVE this life as if this the ONLY life you HAVE / --- bring out that CHILD in you OUT --and it will automatically keep your lips wide open always ---with SMILES -@ - Big smile WHEN you leave forum, DON"T carry over any personal grudges -----START afresh and take along only GOOD MEMORIES with you - GOOD LUCK folks and may all your dreams come true -Hug

Edited by --GODFATHER-- - 11 January 2013 at 2:07am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

NR_786arcoiris-victoRiya-Angel-Jot.znursinghEl_DoradoTheBigTamashaMissChievous-Suhana-.Shayari.simplypurple-allizwell-sosweetreturn_to_hadesPentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Mahek_No1nishu786Nope123DexterkilailaSunshine797-Cruiser-Samraat_92--DewDrops--BeingBluntTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CmPunk123-

IF-Rockerz

-CmPunk123-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name 
Cm Punk
2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)
3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
Can't remember
3.My first post in season 6... 
Can't remember

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
I get warnings daily for bashing Sana and her fans.
But i've got my WL increased only once when i spoke against MODs.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
F-Bomb(Miss her)
6.Most Memorable person...!
There are too many to be named.

7. My favorite Thread/Post 
Niketan AT,Fishy AT,LF
8.Thread that Made me go ROFL
Sana AT
8.Person that Made me go ROFL
Cruiser,godfather
9.Person am Going to killLOL

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
I will take a long break after this season ends

11.Most Weird Person...!
Bluerobin
12.My Drama king/queen?

13. My choice of winner.. 
Niketan/Urvashi/Imam
14.My achievement on Forum..!
All the love from fellow users
15.Any incident worth Mention

16.Thing I'll miss the most

17.i'll be in next season or not?
YEAH

18.You can see me posting on..

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

20. Thing i regret the Most
Fighting Nishu,and Sharon
21.My words to all on forum...:) 

Edited by CmPunk12321 - 09 January 2013 at 4:18am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NR_786-victoRiya-TheBigTamashaMissChievous--GODFATHER--El_Doradosaarahkhann-allizwell-.Shayari.Sunshine797-Cruiser-nishu786Mahek_No1Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-Vinzy--DewDrops--Sharif.Badmaash

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ikeelyou--GODFATHER--Arsha_KriyanshLScttEl_DoradoTheBigTamashaMissChievous-Suhana-saarahkhannsosweetsimplypurple-allizwell--shabz-.Shayari.Isa_Rahmankhoslakadhokla|Persephone|Mahek_No1Pentaminous.Khushi.~~~~-Chandramukhi-Sunshine797DangerouslySafenishu786-Cruiser---DewDrops--BeingBluntVinzy

tristar03

tristar03

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
res

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBigTamashasimplypurple-Cruiser-Sunshine797Mahek_No1Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-

pratts

pratts

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
was here but this season was very boring with the exception of what Imam brought to the table but it was still too little too late and I have hardly watched much this season.  Lets see if next year is better, my interest in BB now is tailing off...Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saarahkhannEl_Dorado.Shayari.Sunshine797-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Mahek_No1

snehadark

snehadark

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

1.Your Name - sneha
2.HITSCORE (No. Of
members you add in buddy
list on/from this forum)
Dnt Know
3.My First Dew (Your First
friend from the Forum)
no one
aashka and sana's love story
4.My First War...(Your First
warning on The forum..Why
and where! )
none
5. Me Fire he/she is ice
(Member who spammed your
scrap book most..)
None
All forum members!
all threads of aashka
8.Thread that Made me go
8.Person that Made me go
9.Person am Going to kill
myself
10.Members Am going to
stalk after season end
No One
11.Most Weird Person...!
12.My Drama king/queen?
urvashi
aashka goradia
14.My achievement on
Forum..!
U ALL Guyz Aperieciate and
like me
15.Any incident worth
Mention
aashka and sana
17.i'll be in next season or
not?
18.You can see me posting
on..
fb

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBigTamasha.Shayari.Sunshine797-Cruiser-Mahek_No1Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-BeingBlunt

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name - KhushiSmile

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 5-6 I guess this season.

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) In the BB forum..? All of them were people I already knew but Simi was a friend I met this season Smile

3.My first post in season 6... The Aashka AT...LOL

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )Nah..didn't have any fights..just some constructive debates and hence no warning aswell.

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) None from the BB forum..lol! A friend from another forum.

6.Most Memorable person...! This season it is Chandu and Simi for me. These are two people I met this season only and they are great people BUT apart from them my last season friends were also always there to support this season aswell and so I love all them..i.e Nishu, Munna and Penta. Met Ayesha this season aswell who is a sweetheart and not to forget Naureen ..she is lovely and Naina and Hina who I couldn't chat with much but they are sweethearts aswell. Apart from this there is Cruiserji whose posts I love( apart from his Urvashi criticism onesLOL). And Godfather as well..his posts are hilarious.

7. My favorite Thread/Post The Aashka and Sana AT, I chatted with my friends there..so it was my favourite one.

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL All those threads which were about the most intricate things that Urvashi did..seriously..they were hialrious.LOL

8.Person that Made me go ROFL  Cruiserji's post always make me laugh OUT LOUDLOL

9.Person am Going to killLOL None actually..lol

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end No one..lol.! Why should I stalk anyone..I will anyway be in touch with my friends.

11.Most Weird Person...! All the Baba and Mullah ID people who came up a month ago.

12.My Drama king/queen? None

13. My choice of winner..  Niketan or Urvashi.

14.My achievement on Forum..! I  became a Sizzler this season and on this forum.

16.Thing I'll miss the most I will the forum, the show, the discussions, the funny posts , the posts that made my laugh and those that made my BP rise aswell. I will miss people out here , friends and just everything.

17.i'll be in next season or not? OfcourseLOL

18.You can see me posting on.. The Roadies forum maybe...or maybe nowhere because I anyway don't post that much..just in the BB forum but I will be active on IF.

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! My Graduation year..Embarrassed

20. Thing i regret the Most That I don't spend that much time in the forum. I am never able to though I want to but things keep me occupied so I am not able to post that much here.

21.My words to all on forum...:) Guys, This forum is one of the best forum in IF. And this is because of the people here. It was great meeting everyone this season and I will miss everything about this forum.

Edited by Khushi. - 09 January 2013 at 1:42am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaEl_DoradoTheBigTamashaMissChievous--GODFATHER--saarahkhann.Shayari.-Cruiser-Sunshine797nishu786Mahek_No1-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.TarantallegraBeingBlunt--DewDrops--Tony_StraK786

wonka

Goldie

wonka

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name:    Nivedita 

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) 
Just one Cry

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
I don't remember but i think it was Laxmi,Shayari,SP when LF began

Introduction Tongue

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
Naah!! I don't participate in all these things Embarrassed

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
Sigh!! No one Cry

I will list all my fav people lil later Tongue

Live feed and Dholu's AT LOL

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL
Live feed discussion

8.Person that Made me go ROFL
Omg!! There are so many!! This also i will fill in later Tongue

9.Person am Going to killLOL
Sheesh! I don't like to kill anyone Dead LOL

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
Aiyooo!! I would love to Embarrassed LOL but then I don't know how to stalk people on IF so I will just drop this plan Ouch LOL

11.Most Weird Person...!
All live feed addicts including me!! I mean we used to stare empty bedrooms and loo Day Dreaming D'ohLOL

12.My Drama king/queen?
Laxmi Hugand Imam LOL

Sana-Nik-Urva-Imam Tongue

14.My achievement on Forum..!
  • Kahin ka kahin mujhe lagta hain ki meri jo achievement hain yaha woh ekdum matlab puri ZERO hain Embarrassed LOL

Nope Smile

Live feed and Live feed discussion 

17.i'll be in next season or not?
See it depends!! If I get a boyfriend Blushing then NO Embarrassed but sadly If I don't then YES Cry LOL

18.You can see me posting on..
Bollywood section Big smile

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
For me everything is a BIG thing!!! And my list is as long as great wall of china.
So you all just pray "May Nevi's ALL wishes come true" Embarrassed

20. Thing i regret the Most
Getting addicted to this show and giving up on my real life!! Angry LOL

21.My words to all on forum...:) 
Just Chill and have fun!! 
  I wish all of you happiness and only happiness in life.Hope to talk to you all in future.
And yeah I am going to miss you all Cry .Okay now i am hungry LOL  BYE Tongue

Edited by BigBoss6fan - 09 January 2013 at 8:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBigTamashaMissChievous--GODFATHER--saarahkhann.Shayari.simplypurple-Cruiser-nishu786Sunshine797Mahek_No1-Chandramukhi-~~~~Pentaminous.BeingBlunt--DewDrops--..Mishh007..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.