Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

sosweet

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...-victoRiya-TheBossTheBigTamashaMissChievousEl_Dorado--GODFATHER--Lallan-Top-allizwell-Mahek_No1.Shayari.return_to_hadesPentaminous.sscomp32-Chandramukhi-Sunshine797-Cruiser---DewDrops--VinzySamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MissChievous

IF-Dazzler

MissChievous

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 

1. Your Name 

MissCherie

2. HITSCORE (No. Of members you added in buddy list on/from this forum)

3. My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)

Cruiser and Chandramukhi

3. My first post in season 6... 

On Live Feed dated 2nd Nov : "Sapna : There was a time in my life when I used to be on drugs 80% of the day."

4. My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )

Never got any. I'm a good kid... at least for now!Evil Smile

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)

F-Bomb!

6. Most Memorable person...!

Chandramukhi - The One and Only. She's got it all!Smile

The rest would be Cruiser,ChillMahaul, Purva, Shayari, Nupsie, Saitan, Return_to_hades, Nishu786, Axeion, SharonNeedles, Be.A.Rebel, Laxmi, Bullseye, Crystalline23, Faraan_4_Shweta, F-bomb, ManjuBlore, Nemesis-4-u, Omipotence, SimplyPurple, Sosweet, Sscomp32, Tuntunituntuni, CmPunk, DejaVu, Bwtsweetu, TheBoss, Pentaminous, Arsha_Kriansh, LadyDabangg, Happyviewer, GodFather, Mahek_No_1, ~~~~ and Shazur4Cruiser, Bhartiya.Embarrassed

7. My favorite Thread/Post 

Fishy Kapoor AT has to be my favorite thread. Favorite post would be Cruiser's "Winners always are a class apart. Take a bow" and his "Ramsay Brothers called in to save Bigg Boss 6" post! If I ever need a good laugh, I go look at these two and ROFL! Thanks Cruiser for being so awesome!Smile

8. Thread that Made me go ROFL

Live Feed threads! They're full of extremely funny members. I had the best time there this season!

8. Person that Made me go ROFL

Cruiser and GodFather!LOL

9. Person I am Going to killLOL

Shaitan-Haiwan for reporting me and my threads unnecessarily!Angry

10. Members I am going to stalk after season ends

Chandramukhi and Cruiser Evil Smile

11. Most Weird Person...!

TheBoss (don't kill meLOL)

12. My Drama king/queen?

Dexterkilaila

13. My choice of winner...

Imam. My second choice was Sapna. High time a mad person wins!Embarrassed

14. My achievement on Forum..!

Winning the smiles of so many through my fun posts!Smile

15. Any incident worth Mentioning

Way too many but the one that stands out is when Chandramukhi came to my rescue at my Aashka-Sana thread.Smile

16. Thing I'll miss the most

All the members of this forum including the few that I dislike. I'm going to miss creating my fun posts and being silly at the Fishy AT.LOL

17. I'll be in next season or not?

Yup. Been here since season 1 so why quit now? I'm pretty sure I'll be around even when I'm a mother of four!Big smile

18. You can see me posting on...

Bollywood Section?

19. Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!

Umm nothing at the moment but I could always use some prayers and well wishes!Smile

20. Thing I regret the Most

No regrets. I think twice before doing anything so I wouldn't have to regret later.

21. My words to all on forum...:) 

You guys rock! Thank you for accepting me with arms wide open. Me love you all!Hug

Edited by MissCherie - 11 January 2013 at 8:58pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

NR_786ikeelyouGumrah...-victoRiya-SphallolaliasaarahkhannEl_DoradoTheBigTamashaArsha_Kriyansh--GODFATHER--Moderator..Shayari.khoslakadhoklasimplypurpleMahek_No1tuntunituntuni-allizwell--shabz-Omnipotencereturn_to_hades~~~~LadyDabanggsscomp32Pentaminous.-Chandramukhi-..Mishh007..Nope123nishu786Sunshine797-Cruiser---DewDrops--VinzySamraat_92Tony_StraK786

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

NR_786imLoveAddictikeelyou-victoRiya-arcoirisAngel-Jot.sonia1230El_Dorado--GODFATHER--TheBossTheBigTamashaMissChievoussimplypurple.Shayari.khoslakadhokla-allizwell-Mahek_No1sosweetreturn_to_hadesAutumn.|Persephone|Pentaminous.Khushi.T1ddlyW1nkssscomp32nishu786Sunshine797Nope123HawaaPot-Cruiser---DewDrops--VinzyTony_StraK786

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Res-ses ses ses-served! :D

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

imLoveAddictperfectlystillEl_DoradoTheBigTamasha--GODFATHER--.Shayari.simplypurpleMahek_No1Pentaminous.nishu786sscomp32-Chandramukhi-Sunshine797-Cruiser-

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
1.Your Name -- Vinu

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) -- 3
3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) --Dont know!Confused

3.My first post in season 6... -- Dont know

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) -- None!

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) --None!

6.Most Memorable person...!-- All!

7. My favorite Thread/Post  -- Fishy kapoor AT by CMBig smile

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL-- FK AT and Other funny threads

8.Person that Made me go ROFL-- FK at. members

9.Person am Going to killLOL--None, Death penalty pasand nahe hey, life time is okieTongue

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end-- Nobody! utna time nahe heyLOL

11.Most Weird Person...!-- TheBoss i think..

12.My Drama king/queen? --      some members just gotta have that daily dose of drama !

13. My choice of winner.. -- Imam or Nik

14.My achievement on Forum..! --Timepass,  I'm only on here for entertainment. Please don't try and make me learn anythingLOL

15.Any incident worth Mention-- Clicked lots of LikesConfused

16.Thing I'll miss the most -- No idea

17.i'll be in next season or not? -- No idea

18.You can see me posting on..- Debate mantionSmile

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! -- Just wanna say Thank you for everything!

20. Thing i regret the Most--Nothing but ps: comment when you're angry and you'll make the best comment you'll ever regretLOL

21.My words to all on forum...:)
--In life we all have an unspeakable secret, an irreversible regret, an unreachable dream and a unforgettable love..Cherish the things you have, forget n forgive yourself and move on !!Smile

Edited by Prometeus - 09 January 2013 at 4:56am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

arcoiris-victoRiya-El_DoradoTheBigTamashaMissChievous--GODFATHER--saarahkhannMahek_No1sosweet.Shayari.Lallan-Top-allizwell-Autumn.-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.sscomp32-Cruiser-Sunshine797--DewDrops--

soulEscape

soulEscape

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

El_DoradoTheBigTamashaMahek_No1Pentaminous.sscomp32-Cruiser--Chandramukhi-

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

tvbuff74Lallan_TopGumrah...-victoRiya-sonia1230El_DoradoTheBigTamashaIsa_Rahman.Shayari.Wiseman-allizwell-simplypurpleOmnipotenceMahek_No1sosweetAutumn.Pentaminous.sscomp32-Chandramukhi-Sunshine797-Cruiser---DewDrops--Vinzy

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
1.Your Name :- Nishu786 LOL

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) :-  8

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) :-  This season..." -Chandramukhi-"

3.My first post in season 6... :-  Sana AT Tongue...i made her AT 

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) :-  

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) :-  This season none

6.Most Memorable person...! :-  -Chandramukhi- (i will miss her after show),Naiina,Khushi,Saitan(Amar bondhu),Cherrie(Shona),Gungun(sweet modie),Hina,Naureen,Munna bhai,Sweta,Zee_News,Vandu,boredsoul,bhartiya,CMpunk,Simplypurple,Ania,Sarasingh,Suyash, Nitu ,Susan,laxmi,mahek & Gypsy Hug

7. My favorite Thread/Post  :-  Sana AT, Fishy AT  & LFT

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL :-  Cherrie's fun post & Cruiser's Post 

8.Person that Made me go ROFL :-  -Godfather-, Cruiser Ji , Cherrie 

9.Person am Going to killLOL :-  No one 

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end :-  No one...but will like to be in touch with few friends through messages Tongue

11.Most Weird Person...! :-  Lallan top 

12.My Drama king/queen? :-   

13. My choice of winner..  :-  Sana , Imam 

14.My achievement on Forum..! :-  Made some really good friends & got 3 member's award LOL

15.Any incident worth Mention :-   Whenever i have mood swing...CM show me mirror LOL...& i listen to her like a good guy TongueROFL

16.Thing I'll miss the most :-  Will miss  Interacting with my friends,my weekly spoiler job LOL & eating head of CM Tongue

17.i'll be in next season or not? :-  May be NO (but will try)

18.You can see me posting on.. :-  No Where 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! :-  My 1st Marriage Anniversary on Feb 10th ( I need wishes from all my friends)

20. Thing i regret the Most :-  I don't regret anything...I always do what i think is right & i never hold myself back...

21.My words to all on forum...:) :-  Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. 

Edited by nishu786 - 11 January 2013 at 9:30pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-saarahkhannEl_DoradoArsha_KriyanshTheBigTamashaMissChievous--GODFATHER--.Shayari.khoslakadhoklasimplypurpleMahek_No1-allizwell-|Persephone|-Chandramukhi-susan29Pentaminous.Khushi.Nope123Sunshine797-Cruiser---DewDrops--VinzyTony_StraK786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.