Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 13)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
fun forum!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.Sunshine797

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I updated mine on the first page, for those that care anyway LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

LovesLowCulture Senior Member
LovesLowCulture
LovesLowCulture

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
1.Your Name: You can call me Mrs. Bale Smile

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Seventeen

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum):  I've only been here a month, I think people would be creeped out if I call anyone my friend! But I'll throw Perfectlystill's name out here Hug

3.My first post in season 6... was about Rajev's homophobia toward Imam. I joined this forum to voice my opinion about that Smile

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): None, but a few of my posts were deleted by a mod because I said that people who called Imam a psycho and STILL watched the show were nasty, low-lives and complicit in his exploitation LOL

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): I just got one scrap! LOL. Should I feel bad? Cry

6.Most Memorable person...!: Joker83. The first person to respond to my posts and with whom I felt a kinship because we were/are both die-hard Imam supporters Clown

7. My favorite Thread/Post: Ironhide's The Dark Knight thread was brilliant Clap , you can read it here. 

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL: Wow, so many. But let's just go with the most recent one. Cruiser's thread about Imam's press conference. It was witty and funny. 

8.Person that Made me go ROFL: Isa-Rehman, no doubt. 

9.Person am Going to killLOL: Urvashi's career by being the nastiest anti-fan ever! Evil Smile... OK, maybe not, but a girl can dream, right Day Dreaming

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: No one. I have a secret list, but no time for stalking! Tongue

11.Most Weird Person...!: Hands down ReemAnshu. I think she's either a masochist or troll. I've never seen anyone get pwned so hard, so often and then come back for more LOL

12.My Drama king/queen?: I'd like to give this title collectively to all Urvashi fans for calling Imam a woman hater Confused and other words I'd rather not repeat here Angry! Seriously y'all stop being so dramatic! LOL

13. My choice of winner...: IMAM SIDDIQUE! Star

14.My achievement on Forum..! Making almost 400 posts in a month. It's crazy! Too bad it can't go on my curriculum vitae LOL

15.Any incident worth Mention: Wow, my entire time on this forum. I'd read about fandom in some academic journals, I didn't know I'll ever turn into a rabid fangirl myself LOL. Be prepared to read my auto-ethnography soon! 

16.Thing I'll miss the most: Imam talking into the cameraSmile. It was like seeing the man make sweet sweet lemonade out of the lemons he was handedStar. Lemons being the sourpuss housemates, of course LOL

17.i'll be in next season or not? I don't think I'll watch next seasonUnhappy, but I anticipate myself popping in to say a "Hi" once in a whileBig smile

18.You can see me posting on..  Once in a while in Bollywood Chat and/or Debate Mansion, those two forums were the ones most people suggested. 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Nope, not really. 

20. Thing i regret the Most: Perhaps not joining the forum earlier. I think it would have made my BB experience much more enjoyableSmile. And also, not watching season 5, I've heard so much about it! Big smile

21.My words to all on forum...:): Support IMAM in whatever he does next! Thanks to all of you for making my four weeks on here fun. 
I also want to send a special thanks to the following people, all of whom I enjoyed interacting with and/or enjoyed reading their posts (my apologies if I missed anyone, my fried brain sometimes fails me):  

Shaitan-Haiwan, Perfectlystill, Joker83, Lonely0planet, Cl0wn, King-Anu, Delhi_Diva, Iconoclast,   D3_4life, Neetu_ST_Deewani, Saitan, Chandramukhi, Cruiser, Hardyboy09, masoom.d0n, Chikna_Mundaa, , Hindu4lyf, Iamalphaomega, Isa_Rehman, Pooh.Honeywala, suj01, teh_batman, nigella, cool_breeze, -veronica-, sita11, hakkabakka, shaf13, Ironhide. 

Edited by BaleHead - 14 January 2013 at 7:33pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

IronhideLovelyPlanetperfectlystillEl_Doradojoker83.Iconoclast.Forever-KA-Cruiser-Sunshine797-Chandramukhi-Autumn.Sharif.Badmaash-EvilDesires-Tony_StraK786

.Iconoclast. IF-Dazzler
.Iconoclast.
.Iconoclast.

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Fellow Huxley fan, it was nice interacting with you too. I'm an ex balehead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovesLowCulture

blackbeer Senior Member
blackbeer
blackbeer

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.Sunshine797-EvilDesires-

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayu.Sunshine797ShahZur-EvilDesires-

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
My visit was mostly hit and miss, just made a few posts. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-victoRiya-Shayu.Sunshine797-Chandramukhi-Mahek_No1Faraan92

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

18.You can see me posting on.. 4Chan, Redditt, Bodybuilding, Redflagdeals

BB brah?

Lettuce be reality, do you even lift?

BRB, Misc'ing cuz. LOL

Edited by Freethinker112 - 18 January 2013 at 2:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ikeelyouMahek_No1TheBoss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index