Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name : Faraan Zafar

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): i thnk 3 or 4

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Shayari

3.My first post in season 6... I was da 1st one to enter in dis Season forum like last year so i made Pic gallery, creation gallery nd helpdesk threads.. nd after dat my 1st post was in Meena party thread..Embarrassed

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): No warning dis time..Big smile

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): No 1 nd i dnt even check my scaps much..LOL

6.Most Memorable person...! 
Shayari (biggest nd da most sweetest fan of Urvashi nd also da Sweetest member of BB forum) 
Charu21 (a lovely freind , really have fun interecting with her in LF threads) 

sweetrahz, bwtsweetu, -allizwell- (Shayari, Charu21,sweetrahz, bwtsweetu, -allizwell- always used to like my posts in LF threads wen i used to update nd made me feel dat they r with me..TongueLOL)
 --Godfather-- (his posts r simply hillarious nd full of sarcasm.. love reading demEmbarrassed
ablazedmelody ( i really used to like her short short updates in LF threads nd her posts in forum topics) 
dipali13 (love her posts in different topics.. she is also a huge urvashi supporter) 
tanya91 ( i expected more topics 4rm her dis time coz she was too much active in last season bt still her topics wer really enjoyable specially da Kashif AT which she madeROFLnd tanya is really creative.. really enjoy her postsTongueLOL nd dis time tanya was also an improved version of tanya 4rm last season..ClapLOL
DejaVu nd blackie, (da sharp debaters of BB forum) 

nd Saniya93, sonia1230,  nemesis-4-u, nupsie, Isa_rehman, lovelygirly, chitrashi, sarasingh86, Cmpunk12321, Shahzur4cruizer, firegun, Mehak_no_1, togepe30, chikna munda. TheBigTamasha, MissCherie nd many more..Embarrassed

7. My favorite Thread/Post : Live threads nd Urvashi suppurting threadsLOL / Godfather, Ablazedmelody, dipali13 posts

9.Person am Going to killLOL No 1

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: Dnt know..LOL

11.Most Weird Person...! Some Imam fans

12.My Drama king/queen? Isa_rehmanLOL

13. My choice of winner.. Urvashi nd NiketanTongue

14.My achievement on Forum..! I Got award 4 Gee hazor member..DancingROFL

16.Thing I'll miss the most this whole forum, live threads nd everything here..Cry

17.i'll be in next season or not? Yes i thnk so..Embarrassed

18.You can see me posting on.. Parvarish forum, Shweta tiwari FC in CFC forum nd Nach baliye ForumEmbarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 20 January 2013 at 12:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LScttShahZurIsa_Rahman.Shayari.Freethinker112Sunshine797lovelygirlyMahek_No1susan29--DewDrops--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SLAMBOOK BB6 - Proof of Your Visiting (Page 13)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Black_Pearl

Black_Pearl

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- BIG BOSS SEASON 6 Star

1.Your Name
Rahul

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)
.Shayari.

3.My first post in season 6...
My 1st Topic on IF too (Made introduction Topic)

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )
Didn't get any warning EmbarrassedTongue

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)
.Shayari.

6.Most Memorable person...!
Cruiser

7. My favorite Thread/Post
LFDT

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL
Threads Made by Cruiser

8.Person that Made me go ROFL
Cruiser

9.Person am Going to killLOL
NoneSmile

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end
.Shayari. & Mahek_No1

11.Most Weird Person...!
SharonNeedles & her DP

12.My Drama king/queen?
StopDropNTroll

13. My choice of winner..
Urvashi Embarrassed & she won ClapWink

14.My achievement on Forum..!
1.Became groupbie from newbie.
2.became Senor Member from Groupbie.
Posed  over 400 Comments.

15.Any incident worth Mention
EDIT: Removed as my friend asked me to not to tell anyone,actually She threatened my to remove the comment.LOLLOLLOL

16.Thing I'll miss the most
All Members even haters excluding cheap/vulgar haters

17.i'll be in next season or not?
Maybe yes

18.You can see me posting on..
Maybe Hollywood Forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
My ExamsWinkSmile

20. Thing i regret the Most
Not being much active on LFDT LOL

21.My words to all on forum...:)
j/kLOL

Every King was once crying baby and every building was once a picture. Its not about where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow.

Edited by Dark_Knight - 16 January 2013 at 4:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.Sunshine797-Chandramukhi-Charu21-Cruiser---DewDrops--

ikeelyou

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

divinity11

divinity11

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
1.Your Name   Divinity

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum)  1  Smile

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum)        Cruiser

3.My first post in season 6... 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3237145&PID=67091351&#67091351

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! )  no warning...had argued defending Sidhu two three timesEmbarrassed

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)   none

6.Most Memorable person...!    Cruiser    Tanya91   

7. My favorite Thread/Post    Miss Cherrie's  threads

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL   Cruiser's Panchtantra thread

8.Person that Made me go ROFL     Lallan Top

9.Person am Going to killLOL         none

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end    none

11.Most Weird Person...!        Isa Rehman & Lallan Top

12.My Drama king/queen?  none

13. My choice of winner..  Urvashi

14.My achievement on Forum..!  I was  a silent reader   earlier...this time I postedSmile

15.Any incident worth Mention    none as such

16.Thing I'll miss the most           visting this forum every now and then

17.i'll be in next season or not?  yes ,if I 'll be alive till then.

18.You can see me posting on..  I am only here during bigg boss

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...!
not as such

20. Thing i regret the Most     none

21.My words to all on forum...:) have fun and keep posting guys

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.Autumn.Sunshine797-Cruiser---DewDrops--

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
1.Your Name: My username is King Anu
2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum):
Since 3 years I am no longer maintaining a buddy list. Few members invited me and I would like to thank them again and once again apologize. Hope they will understand.
3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum): Hello hi with few but no friends as such
3.My first post in season 6: "The problem with Rajeev Paul" lol. It was topic. (I think this 3 is there twice)
4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ):
No war and warning. Mod once PMed to update my dedication topic to BiggBoss only and remove the dedication to forum members. I did that.
5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..):
No one
6.Most Memorable person:
It will be unfair if I take names as memories can come from anyone so there are quite a few memorable person.
7. My favorite Thread/Post:
Many but consistently it will be fair to mention Cruiser. That person is dedicated and its a pleasure to read his analysis.
8.Thread that Made me go ROFL:
Consistently Cruiser and MissCherie and then there were funny stuff from random people like that cat resemblance topic.
8.Person that Made me go ROFL:
Many
9.Person am Going to killLOL:
lol none. to me all were fine
10.Members Am going to stalk after season end:
I dont stalk
11.Most Weird Person...!:
pulsating was weird but in good way
12.My Drama king/queen?
none
13. My choice of winner:
I think I dont have to mention that. For records, Imam Siddiqui (q with epiglottis lol)
14.My achievement on Forum:
none
15.Any incident worth Mention:
recently a mod pmed and said i have another id (active of this forum). I was shocked as I have never formed any MID. I requested to double check and check IPs as its just not possible. No reply came back. Dont know what happened there.
16.Thing I'll miss the most: forum, the show and my fellow imam fans. we were part of a great season and fans/supporters of a great person. such thing do not happen often
17.i'll be in next season or not? i cant predict future. if i am able to move on in life then i will move on from here.
18.You can see me posting on:
back to debate mansion but i dont like the environment there anymore
19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes:
lol
20. Thing i regret the Most:
If I did something wrong then i try to or correct it. therefore no regrets
21.My words to all on forum...:)
Let me start with thanking everyone. The forum mods, the members, topic makers, fellow members, Imam fans and readers. I know this sounds like Oscar winning speech but I think a thank is due. lol. I have made fun of contestants so to their fans I apologize. I hate none but I disliked actions of quite a few. However in the end its not like anyone is evil or saint here. We all make mistakes and I hope some learn from that. In the end I wish Rajeev, Sapna, Niketan and Urvashi all the best. I have been harsh to them the most.

Dont worry this is not my last post on this forum. lol. Still those who are leaving all the best and please take care. I will end on these lines. lol

jin ke darmiyan guzri thi abhi
kal tak yeh meri zindagi
Lo un baahon ko, thandi chaanv ko
hum bhi kar chale alvida

Edited by King-Anu - 14 January 2013 at 7:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TRUTHALWAYSLovesLowCultureLovelyPlanet-victoRiya-El_DoradoAutumn.-Cruiser-Sunshine797Sharif.BadmaashVinzy

enigmatic_zephy

IF-Sizzlerz

enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
fun forum!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.Sunshine797

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
I updated mine on the first page, for those that care anyway LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

LovesLowCulture

LovesLowCulture

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
1.Your Name: You can call me Mrs. Bale Smile

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum): Seventeen

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum):  I've only been here a month, I think people would be creeped out if I call anyone my friend! But I'll throw Perfectlystill's name out here Hug

3.My first post in season 6... was about Rajev's homophobia toward Imam. I joined this forum to voice my opinion about that Smile

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ): None, but a few of my posts were deleted by a mod because I said that people who called Imam a psycho and STILL watched the show were nasty, low-lives and complicit in his exploitation LOL

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..): I just got one scrap! LOL. Should I feel bad? Cry

6.Most Memorable person...!: Joker83. The first person to respond to my posts and with whom I felt a kinship because we were/are both die-hard Imam supporters Clown

7. My favorite Thread/Post: Ironhide's The Dark Knight thread was brilliant Clap , you can read it here. 

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL: Wow, so many. But let's just go with the most recent one. Cruiser's thread about Imam's press conference. It was witty and funny. 

8.Person that Made me go ROFL: Isa-Rehman, no doubt. 

9.Person am Going to killLOL: Urvashi's career by being the nastiest anti-fan ever! Evil Smile... OK, maybe not, but a girl can dream, right Day Dreaming

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end: No one. I have a secret list, but no time for stalking! Tongue

11.Most Weird Person...!: Hands down ReemAnshu. I think she's either a masochist or troll. I've never seen anyone get pwned so hard, so often and then come back for more LOL

12.My Drama king/queen?: I'd like to give this title collectively to all Urvashi fans for calling Imam a woman hater Confused and other words I'd rather not repeat here Angry! Seriously y'all stop being so dramatic! LOL

13. My choice of winner...: IMAM SIDDIQUE! Star

14.My achievement on Forum..! Making almost 400 posts in a month. It's crazy! Too bad it can't go on my curriculum vitae LOL

15.Any incident worth Mention: Wow, my entire time on this forum. I'd read about fandom in some academic journals, I didn't know I'll ever turn into a rabid fangirl myself LOL. Be prepared to read my auto-ethnography soon! 

16.Thing I'll miss the most: Imam talking into the cameraSmile. It was like seeing the man make sweet sweet lemonade out of the lemons he was handedStar. Lemons being the sourpuss housemates, of course LOL

17.i'll be in next season or not? I don't think I'll watch next seasonUnhappy, but I anticipate myself popping in to say a "Hi" once in a whileBig smile

18.You can see me posting on..  Once in a while in Bollywood Chat and/or Debate Mansion, those two forums were the ones most people suggested. 

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Nope, not really. 

20. Thing i regret the Most: Perhaps not joining the forum earlier. I think it would have made my BB experience much more enjoyableSmile. And also, not watching season 5, I've heard so much about it! Big smile

21.My words to all on forum...:): Support IMAM in whatever he does next! Thanks to all of you for making my four weeks on here fun. 
I also want to send a special thanks to the following people, all of whom I enjoyed interacting with and/or enjoyed reading their posts (my apologies if I missed anyone, my fried brain sometimes fails me):  

Shaitan-Haiwan, Perfectlystill, Joker83, Lonely0planet, Cl0wn, King-Anu, Delhi_Diva, Iconoclast,   D3_4life, Neetu_ST_Deewani, Saitan, Chandramukhi, Cruiser, Hardyboy09, masoom.d0n, Chikna_Mundaa, , Hindu4lyf, Iamalphaomega, Isa_Rehman, Pooh.Honeywala, suj01, teh_batman, nigella, cool_breeze, -veronica-, sita11, hakkabakka, shaf13, Ironhide. 

Edited by BaleHead - 14 January 2013 at 7:33pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

IronhideLovelyPlanetperfectlystilljoker83NigelMolesworthEl_DoradoForever-KAAutumn.-Cruiser-Sunshine797-Chandramukhi-Sharif.Badmaash--DewDrops--Tony_StraK786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.